Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe and I thought MIL was such a cool name 🙄 hehe, thanks hun, consider her on the list 🙂 xxx

15 so far (a few of which are maybes) but have told ppl to let me know in the next few days so will go with whatever number I have by Friday 🙂 x

*raises hand* will be there, but have to be on the train home by (I think) 7 :(

But on the bright side, anyone who's early will have the option of meeting me 😉 8am onwards, chaps!

you should meet me and northe at victoria coach station at 11.15 🙂 i can't believe you get there so early!!

WOOHOO...thing am gonna get up there for not long after 10, lots of us 'forum peeps' are getting there early so thought we cd have a pre-party party :D hehehehe

AM LITERALLY SO EXCITED MY FACE HURTS FROM SMILING!!!

just gotta invest in my wackiest sunnies yet....hehe!!!

need to do some research for possible 'moving on' places too 🙂 unless anyone has an ideas? x

WOOHOO...thing am gonna get up there for not long after 10, lots of us 'forum peeps' are getting there early so thought we cd have a pre-party party :D hehehehe

AM LITERALLY SO EXCITED MY FACE HURTS FROM SMILING!!!

just gotta invest in my wackiest sunnies yet....hehe!!!

need to do some research for possible 'moving on' places too 🙂 unless anyone has an ideas? x

are we not going to the weatherspoons then ? that is alot cheaper then yates so i believe or is yates just the meeting up place?

Totally will, if I can find it! I think I was possibly meeting Aymes at 9:30 as well, but I'm not sure what's happening with that 🙄

if you get the tube to victoria station, the bus station is basically on the other side of the road - plus there are lots of signs to point you in the right direction!!

shelley - i'll text you at some point so you have my number!

Ok fab, if anyone who doesn't have my number wants to text me, on the off chance that we move pubs I can then give you a text with an update 🙂 x

are we not going to the weatherspoons then ? that is alot cheaper then yates so i believe or is yates just the meeting up place?

I think the Wetherspoons Beer Festival doesn't finish until the 25th, so might be something to think of - only ?1.79 a pint (in Guildford anyway, might be jacked up a bit for London) 🙂

your right it is on till the 25th

i see weatherspoons are going to be opening from 7am from the 28th apr wooo.

what marathon is it on the sunday btw?

Fingers crossed my thesis gets submitted next week and I'll be able to make it - so put me down as a maybe! :D

Cool randomage..ur on the maybe list 🙂

It's amazing to watch the marathon tho, went last yr!!

Just been doing some 'after yates' research, got a few ideas but don't wanna overplan so will just go with the flow on the day 🙂 x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back