Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to come along and skulk around the fringes, lol - won't be a late stayer as prob working Sat night. But it's just a bus and tube ride for me, so not the end of the world.

xx

I'm hoping to come along and skulk around the fringes, lol - won't be a late stayer as prob working Sat night. But it's just a bus and tube ride for me, so not the end of the world.

xx

helen we really have to try and meet this time!!! i'll try not to be too late !

Defo coming along Shelb!! Are most people staying all afternoon? i'll probably get there about 2ish. If you move to a different pub could you send me a text (i'm not on facebook for the link) ***** *** ***.

c u there

Thanks

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
helen we really have to try and meet this time!!! i'll try not to be too late !

Yes we will !! But warning in advance, I am old and boring, lol.

xx

Seriously considering it. It's a few days before my Dad's cremation but I reckon I'll come for some much welcomed distraction.

Tom

tom, you should come if you feel up to it. we will distract you with our crazy shades. and we will wave injections around and go 'arrrrrrrr' at people who give us weird looks.

(except for you pumpers...you can wave your PIMPs around)

I very much hope to come along and look forward to meeting some of you.
I'm afraid i too am one of those 'oldies' but inside still about 14! I'll try to act a bit more grown-up on the day!🙂

I very much hope to come along and look forward to meeting some of you.
I'm afraid i too am one of those 'oldies' but inside still about 14! I'll try to act a bit more grown-up on the day!🙂

oh no not another teenager !

Actually, thinking about it, if i really was 14 i'd probably over sleep and miss the party, then spend all day blaming everyone else for not waking me up on time!😉

Actually, thinking about it, if i really was 14 i'd probably over sleep and miss the party, then spend all day blaming everyone else for not waking me up on time!😉

Thats what nearly happened to me the last meet !😱 but i managed to find one and all only about 4 hrs late !

Let's hope the party games don't include, 'let's guess how old the stranger is'.
Anyway, at least you found a party in the end. Hope you enjoyed it and look forward to seeing you on 23rd - sorry 24th!:confused:

Let's hope the party games don't include, 'let's guess how old the stranger is'.
Anyway, at least you found a party in the end. Hope you enjoyed it and look forward to seeing you on 23rd - sorry 24th!:confused:

great ! should be fun :D

Defo coming along Shelb!! Are most people staying all afternoon? i'll probably get there about 2ish. If you move to a different pub could you send me a text (i'm not on facebook for the link) ***** *** ***.

c u there

Thanks

Dave

Yup most ppl are there for the duration and shdnt of moved pubs by 2....can you pm me your number as not allowed to put them into threads and I can text u no probs 🙂 x

Would love to be there but have to work :(, have a drink for me

We will Jan, plenty more meet ups to be arranged so hope to meet you next time 🙂 x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back