Circle D 2yr London -whose coming??

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont be put off, there are several coming who are over 30 🙂 my mate carl for one is in his 40's and Anne Marie is in her 40's...cant rem the rest without me list :D but as shiv said age is not an issue at all....its about having a fab day with fab ppl 🙂 x

No, i won't be put off.

Looking forward to meeting you all. I've had the most dreadful week and i'm looking forward to being in the sunshine in London and forgetting all about it.

Can't promise my pole dancing is any good though!🙂

lol! It gets better when you hear the full story, which I'll tell you tomorrow :D

What time are you at Yate's from, hon?

cant wait to hear it!!! hehehehe

Shd be there at 10am or just before...what time r u arriving again...x

Alert Alert ...it Is Likely To Be 21 Degrees In London Tomorrow So Bring Your Suncream Or Parasols ....

cant wait to hear it!!! hehehehe

Shd be there at 10am or just before...what time r u arriving again...x

I get into King's Cross at 8:04am 😱

Alert Alert ...it Is Likely To Be 21 Degrees In London Tomorrow So Bring Your Suncream Or Parasols ....

Yikes, and I was worried about freezing!

No, i won't be put off.

Looking forward to meeting you all. I've had the most dreadful week and i'm looking forward to being in the sunshine in London and forgetting all about it.

Can't promise my pole dancing is any good though!🙂

heheh pole dancing fully optional!!! 😉 think me and Becky will be there early practising hahahah!!!

Sorry to hear uve had a rubbish week....sounds like a few drinks on a lovely day with some like minded ppl is just what u need 🙂 be fantastic to meet you!!!! x

woohoo i checked this morn and was 20....so thats a whole degree more....o yesssssss 🙂

No garden in yates....but I vote we move to cov gdn maybe as lots of outside places there 🙂 x

hi all well im here safe and sound x

So sorry to here that am hun shall miss u xx

hi all well im here safe and sound x

So sorry to here that am hun shall miss u xx

woowwww yes you got here ok!!! ..yep soz steff sorted out dads girlfriend for monday and daughter now might have mumps or glandular fever .... hows it being in the smoke are you in the Centre of the Universe???

woowwww yes you got here ok!!! ..yep soz steff sorted out dads girlfriend for monday and daughter now might have mumps or glandular fever .... hows it being in the smoke are you in the Centre of the Universe???

thank you bex see you tomorrow hun im arriving with helep she has done us a map so should be safe lol x

not at the minute am hun x

woohoo glad u got there safe steff...

awwww we will all miss you am.....xxxx

Blimey Becky, early bird.....who'se travelling the furthest btw...is it you? x

steff from newcastle i think ....but becky doing it day return 😱 impressive give that girl a profiteroll 😉

What time are you leaving home to get into London that early Becky?

'Dorian'. It doesn't suit you.

Here's the picture:

SOGDEN.jpg

I'm between 4 and 4:30. Train is at 6am

Blimey Becky! Isn't it past your bedtime?😱 Try and get a snooze on the train. I once had to get from Leeds to London for 7 am - had to set off at midnight and the train took 6 hours, early March, and freezong as there was no heating on the train. I was entertained by an ex-soldier who knew Pi to 300 decimal places... 😱

In fact, thinking about it, it was 30 years ago when I was going to Moscow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back