Before Tea/Evening Meal

Having a nightmare time with a new Libre sensor started yesterday. It stick on 2.9 for hours even when it reached 8.1. It then went up and stuck as BG came down. The Lo alarm actually works for the first time and is driving me mad as the error is +/- (2.0 - 5.0), Currently 3.6 but finger 6.7! (Grrr emoji)

An 8.8 for me this fine evening.

4.5. But I'm drinking so no liver response & my basal seems to work far “too good” latter pert of the day & evening? My arm from the fall seems to have healed good from yesterday more like a sun burn on the for arm than a purple bruise. Close eye on BG for a hypo. Food not ready yet will probably wait a little for bolus?

Having a nightmare time with a new Libre sensor started yesterday. It stick on 2.9 for hours even when it reached 8.1. It then went up and stuck as BG came down. The Lo alarm actually works for the first time and is driving me mad as the error is +/- (2.0 - 5.0), Currently 3.6 but finger 6.7! (Grrr emoji)
If it's still that far out today then I would report to Abbott Mikey

6.0 yesterday which I was quite pleased with - had had a scone and cream and strawberries at fiancé's mum's church as they were celebrating an anniversary in the afternoon, then done food shopping so some walking.

Evening all, it's 5.9 for me this fine sunny day. I thought we were going to have rain showers today
but none have turned up so I've had a good day gardening.

My “superhero landing” the other day didn’t shatter my knees. But I woke up feeling like the arm used to slow my decent has pulled a shoulder & a muscle in the wrist & 2 digits on the hand? Got a 9.8. (Which is not a score from a judge panel.) Here’s the science. At least I bent my knees. ;p lol, I only dropped a third the drop of Batman.

I don’t normally post in this thread, just the waking one usually
but this evening following a pretty much flat line today, just before dinner was 5.2

Attachments

• IMG_2907.jpeg
    IMG_2907.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 4
A nice 5.4. Though it ended up being much more "before tea" than I had anticipated. Checked it, went to fiancé's to pick him up to go for dinner, and he had dozed off and was asleep... so I went on a little car ride / walk to play a mobile game for a bit so he could have a nap before going back and then we went to Nando's

A 5.7 for me pre-dinner this evening.

this mornings reading was 6

Lesley, there is another thread where members report their waking readings. There is also a bit of chit chat...

But obviously no objection to posting them wit your evening one.

Back