Before Tea/Evening Meal

Maybe it’s a bit late for an evening meal but 6.7
ok I did have an afternoon snack as was 4.2 when I looked at Dexcom app / finger picked
this afternoon around 3pm was feeling like sugars were dropping whilst driving somewhere
as we all know it’s 5 to drive

5ish. Forgot to check just as I was eating my salad (with falafel, houmous and smoked mozzarella) but a little earlier when I ate the scrapings of the coconut flour chocolate cupcake batter it was 5.3 and stayed as a fairly flat line.

Evening 9.3 this evening unsurprisingly really as not only did I have a pie at lunch time, but also a piece of apple cake to follow 😳
been a stressful day at work today, I’m so glad it’s the weekend

I'm getting later posting this will have to change me thinks, anyway a 6.3 before dinner
this evening.
It's early night to bed as it's been a tiring day.

🙄 thinking shall I declare that to be a Len or 6.2
anyway, I’m impressed the DexcomOne+ I’m currently trialing
tonight within 1mmol of my finger prick sensor
plus they are measuring two different things anyway

then I find, now it’s just expired (end of its 10 day life)
it tells me I’m now in a 10 hr grace period
so I needn’t take the Libra2 out of the box until tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_2923.jpeg
    IMG_2923.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 4
Evening all, it's a happy 6.5 for me pre-dinner this fine evening.

A sunny 7.2 for me this evening after a pretty lazy day.

An 8.1 this evening. Would have been better but had a very frustrating day and ate a Mini Magnum. Not 100% with my podiatry treatment, and then got home to both a letter and an e-mail about non-payment of my electric bill I paid two weeks ago. Anyway I rung the bank ( 20+ minutes to speak to a person and another five or so answering random questions for security {I am waiting for someone to ask inside leg measurement so I can say 17" to the left! 🙂 }). And yes I had paid the correct amount to said company on my card on that date. I emailed the energy company as I cannot be bothered to waste more of my life in a call queue to speak to a thicko or someone who cannot speak English! (grr emoji)

6.9 this evening (just got home from work)
Im getting on really well with CGM since I started about 6 weeks ago,

I find it great and and a real eye opener as to there where levels are heading
unless a forthcoming appointment with Diabetic Consultant (next month delivers a miracle) I will be self funding, although at the moment am using some free sensors
I have purchased some online - but was speaking to someone who has 3 spare - that she no longer needs, so Pat should be delivering those any day real soon

6.9 this evening (just got home from work)
Im getting on really well with CGM since I started about 6 weeks ago,

I find it great and and a real eye opener as to there where levels are heading
unless a forthcoming appointment with Diabetic Consultant (next month delivers a miracle) I will be self funding, although at the moment am using some free sensors
I have purchased some online - but was speaking to someone who has 3 spare - that she no longer needs, so Pat should be delivering those any day real soon

I may be wrong but I have been told that if you do not buy the sensor through Abbot they will not replace it in the event of a failure.

Back