Before Tea/Evening Meal

5.1 this evening. This trial Libre is behaving itself very nicely, very close to fingerprick of 5.0!

I slept really badly last night, had about 4.5 hours sleep. Also my heart rhythms were uneven, so I declared today a rest day.

Ended up playing a computer game and getting in a boss fight with twin bosses that both had to die at the same time - and anything on the floor can kill you ... and sometimes the floor looks like this. Yup, I died a few times, but it was fun, and I'm sure it's great for hand / eye coordination :D

Attachments

• twin boss.jpg
    twin boss.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 5
Evening all, a happy 6.1 for me this fine day, now dinner then off for a bike ride.

5.4 this evening.

I slept really badly last night, had about 4.5 hours sleep. Also my heart rhythms were uneven, so I declared today a rest day.

Ended up playing a computer game and getting in a boss fight with twin bosses that both had to die at the same time - and anything on the floor can kill you ... and sometimes the floor looks like this. Yup, I died a few times, but it was fun, and I'm sure it's great for hand / eye coordination :D

I should put my nightmares into a computer game with the ultimate aim to kill the vascular surgeon who cancelled planned intervention saying "I would not intervene unless there are ulcers or gangrene" by which time it was too late. Points are also scored for removing limbs from social workers! Yes, this has potential!

I should put my nightmares into a computer game with the ultimate aim to kill the vascular surgeon who cancelled planned intervention saying "I would not intervene unless there are ulcers or gangrene" by which time it was too late. Points are also scored for removing limbs from social workers! Yes, this has potential!
Add the private healthcare cardiologist that also does nhs work (if he feels like it). The one who at end aug / beginning of sept decides to glance at test results from mid may, decide no action needed and kicks it back to my GP.
Fine I guess I just wait til I collapse in a heap with low blood pressure since my GP wants the consultant to change my meds rather than change it themself :(
Soon as you got that consultant cardiologist in the game I'll play it and nuke him into oblivion along with your vascular surgeon

5.6 this evening
suprised I didn’t spike this afternoon as on visiting a cafe at lunchtime (one of my customers)
I was tempted by a omelette with a side salad which was ok, but topped it off with 2 slices of cake

After last might I felt so shattered I went to bed about 3:00pm and slept for four hours. Sadly the Phantom Pain has started again after fading m-d-morning. Being inactive did not result in too much of a spike and I woke to 7.6 this evening!

Late posting my 6.2 pre-dinner tonight, I've been bowling all evening.

5.4 before my tea of grilled raclette and pepperoni. Then dropped to 4.6 before I ended up eating the rest of the packet of TimTams (there were 6 left...) Oops. But at least they can't tempt me again (I think I shan't buy them again as then not being individually wrapped made it harder to just eat one). Didn't capture the peak after those but it looks like about 8.6 so not too bad I suppose. Back down to 5.7 now

Evening all, A happy 7.1 for me on this very grey day - no sign of the rain promised earlier.

Back