Before Tea/Evening Meal

5.7 - I'm guessing maybe my liver kicking in as I'm eating a little late since I was very well behaved at work (no one had brought any treats in to tempt me! So apart from my scrambled eggs for breakfast and big cheese and ham salad for lunch I only had salt & vinegar dried fava beans midafternoon, which are low carb so I keep in my drawer if I need a snack)

4.9 for me only just had a very late dinner we opted for fish and chips hubby been working. on the car and lost track on time so I am now expecting a big rise we have to wait and see what happens

Evening all, another 5.7 for me this fine sunny evening.

Night folks and sleep well.

I was somewhere in the high 4s.

7.3 for me and only 9.6 now after Indian takeaway including Naan Bread and creeping down too (2 1/2 hrs ago) - increased my ratios gradually from 0.5:1 to 1:1 as my honeymoon period is coming to an end and my insulin sensitivity has decreased markedly over the past 6 months or so - so overall pretty chuffed 🙂

Evening all, a fine sunny day here and a happy 6.1 for me pre-dinner today.

6.5 yesterday morning before having anything to eat
4.4 this afternoon before dinner.
Can somebody tell me why it's higher in the mornings ??
Could be the liver dumping glycogen when you wake or after you get up? Your basal insulin should cover that normal bodily function. However, I don’t see the 6.5 a major gripe? I can shift from 5 to the late 7s. (Atisipating a sh177y day at work?)

5.7 this evening. Busy day at work so I had a (low carb) snack on the way home, around 2 hours before

And after a day of lazing around it was a 7.2 for me pre-dinner this evening.

8.1. From fixing an hypo. Interesting day at work. Fell around 3 meters down a hole. Broke the strap off my watch. More pissed off about that than the injury. New one ordered on Amazon. Landed on my feet like a “super hero” wrecked my arm breaking the fall. Think i’m OK though. Just a bruise from just above the elbow to the wrist. Looks like a cross between “carpet burn” & sun burn now.

Back