Before Tea/Evening Meal

I may be wrong but I have been told that if you do not buy the sensor through Abbot they will not replace it in the event of a failure.
Thanks for the tip @MikeyBikey, someone else suggested this might be the case (on another thread) personally haven’t actually bought any from anywhere (other than some I ordered from Abbot that are currently sitting in my drawer at the moment)
Initially I had a few on trial, then a friends wife who recently went over to another system gave me another, libra2, then I was chatting to someone online over the weekend who was happy to give me (if they arrive) a months supply of DexcomOne that her Daughter would no longer uses (OK these arnt DexOne+ but I’m very grateful for her generosity)

I sympathise with you on dealing with your electric company, if you are right and they are wrong hopefully you resolve it, my electric company (a few months ago) were demanding £1,500 as they reckoned I hadn’t paid them a penny after they took over the company I was already with,
ended up half a day on the phone, numerous calls emails, plus a trip to my bank to obtain bank statements, I ended up after 3 weeks of tooling & fro-ing getting a £200 sorry we were wrong payment, once they found the missing payments that they were taking by DirectDebit all the time, plus their £200 hush money, think I only owed them less than £300, so paid up and I’ve switched suppliers, the new supplier took over within 3 days of me signing up (dreading the final bill from the old suppliers)
I’m wondering if you are with the same company who messed me around ?

Libre sensor came off :( so back to fingerpricks and no nice graphs. 5.0 this evening despite a late afternoon snack of a small piece of blondie (cake)

Evening all

A 5.7 for me pre-dinner this evening, and that was after a pub lunch of fish with a small portion of chips.

6.6 before evening meal tonight
I was relieved my BS had dropped from my after lunchtime looks like I scored into double figures 🙄
lunch wasn’t really healthy, a Tesco meal deal + a cake , plus was sat down in a meeting all day
so hardly surprising BS shot up that high
usually in the day I’m eating a salad at lunchtime, plus usually I’m on my feet all day
today 2 hr drive this morning to head office, sat in meeting room then drove home,
so not very active,

we all ate food from Tesco, it was a working lunch eaten in the meeting room, one thing I noticed was un-surprisingly really, the guy who was eating the healthiest lunch was also the slimmest / fittest in the room

Libre sensor came off :( so back to fingerpricks and no nice graphs. 5.0 this evening despite a late afternoon snack of a small piece of blondie (cake)
@42istheanswer will you call them and see if they will send you a replacement ?

@42istheanswer will you call them and see if they will send you a replacement ?
It was way past it's expiry date (kept forgetting to put it in when I thought about it) so I don't think they would

Hi a respectable 6.1 tonight
all day today my levels has been a gentle curve (according to my libra)
don’t let my libra know, but today i took out the Dexcom One+ 90 day subscription
having tried both, I’ve made my decision on which CGM I’m going to buy going forward

6.9 this evening
surprised it wasn’t lower as had a very busy day at work
luckily ate a big breakfast this morning as skipped lunch today

4.9 this evening before tea

And it was a 7.0 for me before dinner this day full of showers and sunshine.

Back