Before Tea/Evening Meal

evening 6.9 again this evening
feeling quite pleased with myself today as I’ve managed to get an appointment with the Vampires first thing in the morning.

Evening all, I am pleased with my 6.7 this evening as I've been indulging myself this afternoon - three choccy biscuits a bag of crisps and a Magnum.

I have also got the Libre CGM Free trial... and it's proving very useful. I was diagnosed in July with an HbA1C of 96 and I am very pleased with how far I have come since then! 🙂

Anyway I ate my dinner kinda late this evening just after 9pm because of a Zoom call. My pre meal BG was 4.3 and I ate chicken, baked sweet potato and roasted veg! 🙂

I have also got the Libre CGM Free trial... and it's proving very useful. I was diagnosed in July with an HbA1C of 96 and I am very pleased with how far I have come since then! 🙂

Anyway I ate my dinner kinda late this evening just after 9pm because of a Zoom call. My pre meal BG was 4.3 and I ate chicken, baked sweet potato and roasted veg! 🙂
It will be interesting to see what effect the sweet potato has as it is quite high carb, pretty much the same as potatoes. Something like butternut squash is lower carb if the sweet potato doesn't suit you too well.

Evening all, a 4.8 for me pre-dinner this fine evening - it must have been all the walking around I did in Lidl today, flipping shop seems to get bigger every time I go...

evening a late finish for me again today, work is tough at the moment
BS right now is 3.9 according to sensor & 4.2 according to a finger prick test so either way lower than usual, good job I’m home and wife has cooked me a curry, I’m so glad I’m home right now 🙄

my levels did drop to low 4’s earlier this afternoon (lunch was on reflection just to healthy and probably to low carb) so grabbed a twix & late from a grocery shop whilst out working

Hope you get on well with the Libre free trial, also if you haven’t already take a DexcomOne+ on their trial offer also

5.3 before tea tonight.
No cars were driven into so that's am improvement on yesterday!

4.8 before dinner tonight I made a Salmon Tray Bake type dish thingy from one of my Diabetes recipe books aswell as the veg in the recipe I also served it with Chestnut Mushrooms and some Chinese Leaf!

Evening all, a happy 6.1 for me today. After a foggy start, the day turned out sunny and warm.

Have a good rest of the day, after dinner I'm off for an evening of bowls.

Evening bit of a higher reading tonight 8.1

Tonights reading: 4.4 I might eat a small bar of dark chocolate later my BG is dipping a bit low for my liking... the CGM gave me a "going low" warning earlier.... if this continues I might have to go back to the GP and get my Metformin dose lowered!

Tonights reading: 4.4 I might eat a small bar of dark chocolate later my BG is dipping a bit low for my liking... the CGM gave me a "going low" warning earlier.... if this continues I might have to go back to the GP and get my Metformin dose lowered!
I see you are only 6 weeks or so into your diagnosis with quite a high HbA1C so it is both surprising and pleasing that your blood glucose must have come down so much as to be giving you readings as low as around 4mmol/l.
Have you cut down drastically on your carb intake as metformin doesn't usually have that big an effect.
/0/

Back