Before Tea/Evening Meal

thanks @Lesley P

so a straightforward 5.8 tonight
no dramas no hypos today, sometimes I can go on, as Bob Hoskins used to say (when he replaced Busby)
it's good to talk 🙄

Evening all, torrential rain for most of the day here and it had to be the day I was going to Silverstone to watch a round of the British touring cat championship,

Anyway, it was a 7.7 for me before dinner and that was after a fish & chip lunch out.

4.5 before dinner... I made Peri Peri Chicken a spicy fried cauliflower rice and sweet potato wedges for dinner then had a treat for dessert yummy Figs with Greek Yoghurt and Honey! I worked hard this weekend yesterday I did Body Pump and today I did it's sister workout Body Combat and boy am I aching all over but especially my arms... I have Deep Water Aerobics tomorrow morning atleast that's a bit easier on the body!

Evening, 6.9 tonight
in-fact apart from a peak after breakfast (which took about 3 hrs to come down) levels has been sat between 6-7 all day

Can’t believe how much rain we’ve had over the last few days

Evening all, it's a bit dryer today - just a light drizzle on occasions.

I had a lazy day today and not eaten much hence the 5.7 for me tonight.

6.7 this evening
after a successful phone consultation with (not my GP)
but a nurse practitioner this morning, I’ve had some healthcare concerns addressed, and following them looking at a sample
I’ve picked up some much needed antibiotic’s (at last)

My surgery has agreed to run blood tests but this time on everything, as previously requested (when all they did was my HbA1c last week)
also Both COVID Booster / Flu Jab booked for a week Saturday

totally shattered today, I will sleep well tonight

And it's a 6.7 for me tonight - had some sunshine this afternoon, but had forgotten what it looked like so it was a little exciting....

4.8 before dinner for me this evening.... dinner was a Chicken and Chorizo tray bake thing from Aldi... it was very nice! I served it with 3 boiled new potatoes, corn on the cob and roasted butternut squash so I'm expecting a BG spike this evening... and just as I'm typing BG has risen to 7.6... I will see what it is in 2 hours!

4.8 before dinner for me this evening.... dinner was a Chicken and Chorizo tray bake thing from Aldi... it was very nice! I served it with 3 boiled new potatoes, corn on the cob and roasted butternut squash so I'm expecting a BG spike this evening... and just as I'm typing BG has risen to 7.6... I will see what it is in 2 hours!
Sounds lovely 🙂. There's something similar from CostCo that I like.

Back