Wordle - Quordle Thread

As I started Sequential Quordle in error :(earlier) I thought I ought to finish it. Once I got the first word (realised my mistake at guess 3) I got a straight flush! 🙂

Sequential Quordle in 7 for 22 (4, 5, 6, 7)
🙂

Can you do better? .
Short answer, No!
5,6,8,9 for 28.

Nope! Me neither. 4 6 7 8 = 25 for me

And another poor score of 80 is Seq. Octordle.... before you ask 🙄

And rescue Octordle with a score of 8, so that is me all done for the night. 😎

Last edited:
Just sneaked a 76 for Octordle sequence
And a 9 for Rescue, which means I had a life left at the end.
I'm now going to bed to rest my brain.

Less than stellar result for me today, with a grand total of 99. As ever, better luck to the rest of you.

Attachments

• IMG_1299.jpeg
    IMG_1299.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Very ordinary for me, today.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6,7,3,8
Octordle in 61
Total 89

I wasn't doing too badly until I got to Octordle and then I scraped through by the skin of my teeth....

Wordle in 3
Quordle 5 7 6 4 = 22
Octordle = 71

Total score 96

Me thinks I retaineth the Spoon of Wood! Struggled in Quordle and now in Octordle. I am sure the setters are getting more cunning!

Me thinks I retaineth the Spoon of Wood! Struggled in Quordle and now in Octordle. I am sure the setters are getting more cunning!
Mikey, have you run aground on Octordle or just resolved to accept "The Spoon of Wood" without putting up a fight??

I have just had a reasonable run at the Sequentials, although I am sure someone will have done better...

Seq. Quordle 4 5 6 7 = 22
Seq. Octordle 63 with 3 lives left.

Total for the 2 = 85 which I think is fairly decent.... for me at least! 🙄

I also got Rescue Octordle with a score of 9 which I believe is better than a score of 8.

I also got Rescue Octordle with a score of 9 which I believe is better than a score of 8.
It is indeed, I only scored 8 today. Kicked myself because I thought of one of the words early on, decided it was too risky at that stage, then forgot about it when I came to try that word again, and put something else.
Seq. Quordle 3,5,6,8
Seq. Octordle 65, 2 lives left
Total for the 2 sequential 87, you beat me by 2 on those, @rebrascora

Last edited:
Modest grand total of 91 for me this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpeg
    IMG_1303.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
Huge score today, made a mistake early on in Octordle, failing to spot and use a correctly guessed letter, so ended up with five goes left and five words to get, and narrowly squeaked home with a lot of finger crossing.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 4,7,5,6
Octordle in 74
Total 100.

I did them last night but haven't totaled them up yet....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 7 3 8 5 = 23
Octordle in 68

Total for me is 96

Your score is looking better than you might think @littlevoice359 but will @MikeyBikey come and snatch the honours from you..... He has been a bit quiet on the thread since yesterday morning. Hope all OK with you Mikey??

Morning @rebrascora, @Robin and @littlevoice359. Had a physio session yesterday. Unfortunately an hour's session 25 minutes away became a 6.5 hour sage so finished yesterday's Octordle quite late but was too tired to total up and post. This morning has wheelchair people to sort long ongoing issue. Seems previous person two months ago said there was nothing wrong as awkward repair. He is no longer with the company! Can I snatch Gold today or will it be the Spoon of Wood? :rofl:

And here are the results of yesterday's Wordles (have scans).

Wordle in 4
Quordle to the wire for 27 (7, 5, 6, 9)
Octordle to the wire for 71

Total Score 102 - therefore correct about the Spoon of Wood! :(

Last yesterday and first today! Bad night with hypo and then phantom pain (is very low BG a trigger?). So probably far from my best performance. A few tricky words so I might avoid the Spoon of Wood! :rofl:

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 26 (8, 6, 7 5)
Octordle to the wire for 66

Total Score 96

Back