Wordle - Quordle Thread

Modest result for me also today. Grand total 94. As @MikeyBikey said, some odd words in the mix today.

Attachments

• IMG_1305.jpeg
    IMG_1305.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
Some annoying words today, with a choice of starting letters once you’d got what the last four should be. I got off to flying starts on all of them, then got bogged down at the end, especially on Octordle.
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 6,3,5,4
Octordle in 59, but with only one life left.
Total 81.

Looks like I might retain the Spoon of Wood unless @rebrascora wants it back in her kitchen? :rofl:
Hand it over.... it's mine again!
Stared last night before bed and after Wordle I got totally bogged down in Quordle so went to bed but stitt really struggled with it this morning and only just scraped through by the skin of my teeth. Then when I started Octordle I just kept making unlucky choices and then got slap happy..... 🙄

Wordle in 4
Quordle down to the wire with 7 8 5 9 = 29
Octordle I ran out of lives for the last 2 words so no total for me today just the Spoon of Wood! Hope you lot appreciate me bringing up the rear for you!

Bombed out in Quordle today, so no grand total. Lots of luck to the rest of you - I think you’ll need it!

Attachments

• IMG_1308.jpeg
    IMG_1308.jpeg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
Not a good day here either! Wordle fine but Quordle had a flying start and Octordle a reasonable start only to get mired by general lack of constanants and multiple choices.

Wordle in 3
Quordle to the wire for 22 (6, 3, 4,9)
Octordle in 12 for 65

Total Score 90! Doubt it's the Gold but secits not the Spoon of Wood! (hard luck @littlevoice359)

Screenshot_20230519_074414.jpg

Screenshot_20230519_074323.jpg

] View attachment 25952

An annoying set this morning, lots of opportunities for making a one-letter-wrong guess, and a big think on a couple of occasions to find anything at all that would fit..
Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,3,5,8
Octordle in 60
Total 87.

Not a good day here either! Wordle fine but Quordle had a flying start and Octordle a reasonable start only to get mired by general lack of constanants and multiple choices.

Wordle in 3
Quordle to the wire for 22 (6, 3, 4,9)
Octordle in 12 for 65

Total Score 90! Doubt it's the Gold but secits not the Spoon of Wood! (hard luck @littlevoice359)

View attachment 25950

View attachment 25951

] View attachment 25952

Not sure how @Bloden ' pool snuck in but here is my Octordle!..

Screenshot_20230519_090942_edit_37814487846833.jpg

Bombed out in Quordle today, so no grand total. Lots of luck to the rest of you - I think you’ll need it!
Snap! I can also save you from the "Spoon of Wood" because I bombed out on not just one, but 2 of the four words last night, so I claim it again.
I got Wordle in 4.
Not tried Octordle yet this morning.

Congrats to @Robin on your Gold Star his morning.

Snap! I can also save you from the "Spoon of Wood" because I bombed out on not just one, but 2 of the four words last night, so I claim it again.
I got Wordle in 4.
Not tried Octordle yet this morning.

Congrats to @Robin on your Gold Star his morning.

Did you try Octordle today @rebrascora? It gets overwritten in two hours so the click is ticking (tick tock emoji!

Did you try Octordle today @rebrascora? It gets overwritten in two hours so the click is ticking (tick tock emoji!
If you must know.... Yes.... and I failed at that as well 😡 but had hoped to quietly brush it under the carpet! Cheers pal for shining a light on my double failure today 🙄

I did however do better at the Sequentials...
Quordle 4 5 7 8 = 24
Octordle with 2 lives left and a score of 74

So a total of 98 for the two

I also do Rescue Octordle with a score of 8

Trying to get ahead of the game for today but not a competitive start unless I have to compete for the wooden spoon .....

Wordle in 5
Quordle 3 8 7 5 = 23
Octordle I just scraped through by the skin of my teeth with a score of 71

Total for the day = 99..... But at least I got a score so better than yesterday.

Good luck guys.... Not much to beat at the moment.

Better for me today than yesterday. Grand total 86. As ever, best of luck to you all.

Attachments

• IMG_1311.jpeg
    IMG_1311.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 4
Nearly failed Quordle, took three goes to get the last word on the last go. Others were better. I"ve been doing better generally this week, must be the Yorkshire air, back to reality tomorrow, I shall be bogged down in dirty washing.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 9,5,6,3
Octordle in 52, three lives left.
Total 78

Here are mine before bed... I think I will be easy to beat, as always 🙄

Wordle in 4
Quordle 4 5 3 7 = 19
Octordle a whopping 74

Total score = 97

Good luck guys.

Well after two games I am already on 29 points. Strange day as within 15 minutes of waking I shot from 8.9 to 12.4! :( The Spoon of Wood is threatening me! :rofl:

Octordle started well and then mired! :( On last go I had two choices and luckily made the right one to pull ahead and avoid the Spoon of Wood! 🙂

Wordle in 5
Quordle in 8 for 24 (7, 6, 3, 8)
Octordle on the wire for 67

Total Score 96!

Last edited:
Only slightly better for me, @MikeyBikey - grand total 90. A mix of a few rare words and usual pitfalls.

Attachments

• IMG_1313.jpeg
    IMG_1313.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 1
Back