Wordle - Quordle Thread

I had a bad Quordle today and only just scraped through by the skin of my teeth.

Wordle in 2 again
Quordle 8 4 7 9 = 28
Octordle in 62

Total for the day = 92 so I will have to part with my beloved wooden spoon although I have no doubt it will be coming back to me fairly soon.

Stodgy start with wordle but went up throigh the gears with Quordle and a nice flourish on Octordle to finish for a... Big drum roll... combined 80 for old Mumpie

And now hoping the random number generator treats me well after a scotch egg and panna cotta combination for my dinner out with an old friend. Guessed at carb content and insulin dosages and none too confident of where I might come out. Wish me luck

Wordle 705 6/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜

Daily Quordle 486
6️⃣4️⃣
7️⃣5️⃣

Daily Octordle #486
5️⃣9️⃣
6️⃣2️⃣
4️⃣
7️⃣8️⃣
Score: 52

Well, a much better result for me today which I fear may mean I don't see my personal trophy return just yet....

Wordle in 4
Quordle 3 5 6 7 = 21
Octordle with 2 lives left and a score of 59.

Total for the day = 84

Hope you guys are sleeping soundly and good luck to you all in the morning.

Poor enough result for me, with a grand total of 95.

Attachments

• IMG_1325.png
    IMG_1325.png
    37 KB · Views: 1
Well, I think I'll be retaining the wooden spoon,
Wordle in 6
Quordle in 4,5,6,7
Octordle -Failed. It gave me a score of 69, because I did start off quite well, but I’m not counting it, a fail is a fail, and I’ve completed it with a worse score than that before now.

Crashed out trying to do Quordle too quickly so it's a no show from me
3 and 60 in wordle and Octordle

I haven't totaled yet so check my arithmetic as I have a muggy headache! 6 and 7 in Octordle were a bit nasty!

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 (4, 5, 7, 8)
Octordle in 12 for a score of 64

Total Score 92 escaping the Spoon of Wood

This is typical of me! Either good or rubbsh. First or last (mostly last 🙄). No moderation.

Have to confess I would not have got the 7th word in Octordle if I hadn't had all the letters and 4 of them green. Not a word I have ever used or seen used I think and I hesitated even though I effectively had it solved.

Since I am on a winning streak today, I decided to push my luck and do the sequentials....

Seq. Quordle 3 4 5 7 = 19
Seq. Octordle = 60 with 4 lives left.

Total = 79

So we have the first declaration of the night from @MikeyBikey who can't sleep as he slept three hours yesterday afternoon! :(

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 for 24 (7, 8, 5, 4)
Octordle to the wire for 67

Total Score 96! Beatable me thinks but a few trips await the unwary! :rofl:

OK, well I think I just scraped ahead of you but you were right, there were quite a few in Octordle that lead me astray and ate up lives with multiple options....

Wordle in 5. Really annoyed as I was going to put that word in at 4 but decided that it was unlikely. Why do I always talk myself out of the right answers! 🙄
Quordle was my best effort with 3 5 4 7 = 19
Octordle to the wire with a score of 70

Total for the day = 94

Maybe I would have done better after some sleep but since my mate was awake and posting his results, I couldn't resist joining in now.

A little better result for me, with a grand total of 88.

Attachments

• IMG_1327.png
    IMG_1327.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 3
Ooh, tricky today, lots of words where I had a choice of two and picked the wrong one.
Wordle in 6
Quordle in 7,9,4,6
Octordle in 63
Total 95.
Slotting in neatly between @rebrascora and @MikeyBikey

Spoon splinters removed with a soothing 83 for me... Still yet to look up cavil but I'll start trying to use it anyway

Daily Octordle #488
4️⃣
7️⃣9️⃣
8️⃣6️⃣
3️⃣
Score: 58
Daily Quordle 488
8️⃣6️⃣
3️⃣4️⃣

Wordle 707 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜