Wordle - Quordle Thread

Well after going to the wire with Wordle I had a much better Quordle but went to the wire again with Octordle!

Wordle in 6
Quordle in 6 for 19 (3, 6, 5, 4
Octordle to the wire for 65

Total Score 90

Screenshot_20230530_081800.jpg

Screenshot_20230530_081707.jpg

Screenshot_20230530_081623.jpg

A washout for me, sadly…

Attachments

• IMG_1335.png
    IMG_1335.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
I am biting my ba

I am biting my nails now in case either @rebrascora or @Mumpie_olgran snatch the lead from me!
Don't worry you are safe from me!

Looks like you and I will be custodians of the wooden spoon today, unless @rebrascora wants a share in it..
Of course I am sharing 🙄

Wordle in 5
Quordle 4 8 6 5 =23
Octordle Like the rest of you I made the wrong choices and ran out of lives to complete it with just the first word to get
It gave me a score of 78 but I am not totaling it.

Congrats to Mikey on completing it!

Don't worry you are safe from me!

Of course I am sharing 🙄

Wordle in 5
Quordle 4 8 6 5 =23
Octordle Like the rest of you I made the wrong choices and ran out of lives to complete it with just the first word to get
It gave me a score of 78 but I am not totaling it.

Congrats to Mikey on completing it!

Screenshot_20230528_080913.jpg

I'm in the US this week and my phone updates the times so I couldn't do them last night my time (ie Tuesday UK) and suspect I'll have a late one tonight too. I haven't given up hope on completing but by the looks of it, not the best one to target in terms of spoon avoidance!
By the way, Bs management across time zones is a new one for me and not that easy. Suspect I just have too much insulin sloshing around for what is a pretty sedentary bit of travel time

Anwyays don't hold your breath on my efforts but I'll see if I can get to them

Well, finding myself at a loose end, I couldn’t resist the sequentials, and had better success with Octordle sequence than I did with the daily.
Seq. Quordle in 5,6,8,9.
Seq. Octordle in 63, three lives left.
Octordle rescue, 8. That was nail biting, there’s only one spare life, and I used it up right at the beginning.

Well, t is yet another fail for me. Started off reasonably well in all three.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 4 7 3 = 19
Octordle I ran out of lives at the end for the final word because I was simply just unlucky in my choices.
It gave me a score of 79 if anyone wants to compete with me for "MY" Wooden Spoon! 🙄 I am prepared to share though!

Well, t is yet another fail for me. Started off reasonably well in all three.

Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 4 7 3 = 19
Octordle I ran out of lives at the end for the final word because I was simply just unlucky in my choices.
It gave me a score of 79 if anyone wants to compete with me for "MY" Wooden Spoon! 🙄 I am prepared to share though!

Just did Wordle in 3 but struggling to concentrate as was asleep and woke with lowBG and phantom pain! :(

Well I'm not sure if it counts as I'm after UK deadlines but for me the sun hasn't set so I've managed to swoop in on yesterday's and just pip you @MikeyBikey due to a lucky start on wordle really. Combined 88.

I wonder if there's a way to convince my phone that I'm still in the UK so I could start on Wednesday's?

Wordle 710 3/6*
⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜

Daily Quordle 491
3️⃣8️⃣
5️⃣4️⃣
Daily Octordle #491

4️⃣5️⃣
6️⃣
8️⃣9️⃣
Score: 65

A non-finish disaster for me, sadly.

Attachments

• IMG_1337.png
    IMG_1337.png
    32 KB · Views: 4
Luckier today, made the right guess when faced with a choice, at least some of the time.
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 8,3,7,6
Octordle in 59 two lives left, and would have been even better if one of my wrong guesses hadn't been on the final word.
Total 86

Neither a winner nor a loser today so young @Robin retains the lead! :rofl:

Wordle in an excellent 3
Poor Quordle to the wire for 26
Octordle on 12 for 65

Total Score 94

and still waiting for transport...

91 comprised of
Wordle 4
Quordle 23
Octordle 63

Well done all

So-so for me today, but at least I squeezed home on them all.
Wordle in 5
Quordle in 3,5,8.6
Octordle in 69
total 96

Mixed bag for me too - grand total 88. Again, a frustrating mix of words rarely if ever used in casual conversation. This means that far too much luck is involved than I personally would like.

Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 08.04.35.png

Could be the Spoon for me with post-hypo headache! :( So far Wordle in 6 and Quordle to the wire for 29. Will I finish Octordle before Patient Transport arrives? Will a be late for physio? Questions without answers! :rofl:

I challenge you for my wooden spoon Mikey.
Scraped through all three consistently on the last life and therefore posting a cricket score but at least I qualify for a score....

Wordle in 6
Quordle 8 9 6 2 = 25.... thank heaven for that 2!
Octordle 72

Total score = 103

Back