What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B. 2 wholemeal slices of bread butter with peanut butter, a large Nescafé
L. A couple of Ryvita's with cheese, apple a tangerine an a Lilt zero
D. Didn't eat , far too hot.
Before bed. Um err, was so naughty, so I'm not telling.

Tuesday 200617: 15stone 8pounds - 49 1/2
BG: 5.8 @ 5.23am (Contour)
Pint Water & tsp Normacol
Breakfast:
Giant bowl of Shreddies and cold milk. 2 Fried Eggs on toast around 6.
Pint Water with Aspirin & meds @ 7.35am
BG: 5.6 @ 9.22am (Contour)
Lunch:
Carton Cottage Cheese 250g and salad with mayo.
Pint Water.
Snack: 1/4 Brie.
BG: 5.4 @ 5.43pm (Contour)
Dinner.
Scrambled Eggs (too many eggs today!)
BG: 5.8 @ 7.43pm (Contour) Ridiculous considering the carbs I'm eating so tried the Codefree - BG: 6.9 @ 7.44pm - that's more like it.
Pint Water & Levothyroxine
Scrambled Eggs and Garlic (I was starving, it's ridiculous, need to get into ketosis so I won't feel hungry).
~~~

Tea
B: Went out for brekkie - 2 bacon, 2 poached eggs, beans, mushrooms, grilled tomato
L: Chicken & sweetcorn butty on Burgen, berries, Activia zero yogurt
Pear mid pm
T: Chicken salad, strawberries & cream, wine
Tea & NAS squash throughout the day

Breakfast - 3 rashers of streaky smoked bacon

Lunch - ham on Burgan bread small sliced

Tea - large chicken salad strawbs and ice cream
Lots of water throughout the day
Snack Total0% fage yogurt with teaspoon of honey yummy.

Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 20g cocoa and peanut butter and a cup of coffee, milk
9:30ish - cup of coffee, milk
D - wholemeal roll with tuna and a boiled egg and onken natural yoghurt with some strawberries 😛
2ish - cup of coffee, milk
T - pork loin steaks, jersey royals, roasted asparagus, onion gravy, 2 lotus biscuits and a square Lindt 90% x

B - strawberries and Greek yogurt
L - Sea bream and salad
D - some chicken, pork and prawns with salad

Wednesday 210617: 15stone 6.6pounds - 49>
BG: 5.8 @ 7.31am (Contour)
Breakfast:
Half a dozen eggs scrambled, black pepper sprinkled over and not a lot of English mustard add.
BG: 9.0 @ 11.50am (Contour) 😱 What the frilly heck? Why? Too many eggs? Mustard? The heat? Gardening? Stress? Agh.
Lunch:
Slice of corned beef.
Pint Water.
Snack: Another slice of the corned beef.
BG: 6.2 @ 1.19pm (Contour)
Pint Water.
BG: 5.7 @ 4.05pm (Contour)
Dinner.
Corned Beef and cabbage with Lurpak melted on.
BG: 5.3 @ 1.10am (Contour) I can't wait to get back to using the Codefree, when this meter is recalled. Avid to know what they're going to replace it with for my sister.
I was good today by my standards, apart from 3 big homemade chips that Mum left. 🙄
~~~

B. 2 slices of wholemeal bread and peanut butter a large coffee.
L. Was extra hungry , 5 Ryvita's 2 with a little cheese , 1 apple and a tangerine. Lilt zero.
D. Chicken salad. I did have a small spoonful of Coronation chicken and a tiny bit of potato salad.
Before bed. A small slice of quiche.
Water throughout the day.

Tea
B: Bran flakes with banana & skimmed milk, 2 boiled eggs
L: Salmon salad, berries, Activia zero yogurt
Flat peach
T: Smoked haddock, sweet potato chips & petis pois
Tea & NAS squash throughout the day & a very nice glass of Picpoul de Pinet at my son's 🙂

B. 2 slices of wholemeal bread and peanut butter a large coffee.
I would like to eat this. Does it not spike you at all? How much peanut butter? I'd slather it on so maybe best not buy it. 🙄

I find it difficult to eat in the hot weather.
Yesterday.
No breakfast other than a milky tea.
Lunch nothing.
Dinner small amount of tinned tuna and a salad. A slice of fresh pineapple.

I would like to eat this. Does it not spike you at all? How much peanut butter? I'd slather it on so maybe best not buy it. 🙄
Ljc is on insulin so slightly different Ditto and peanut butter is generally low carb but full of fat so just go with what you think if you want peanut butter x

Tea
B: Strawberries with greek yogurt, 2 boiled eggs
L: Tuna salad, berries & Activia zero yogurt
Flat peach
T: (At Italian restaurant) calamari then chicken salad, red wine.
Tea & NAS squash throughout the day

I still have peanut butter on burgen bread usually. But it has to be crunchy.

I'm very lucky even before insulin 2 slices of wholemeal bread didn't spike me, just a gentle rise and fall. I'd love to slather on the peanut butter too , I have to force myself to have only a tad more than a scrape.
Why not try it on burgen bread as a treat.

Ljc is on insulin so slightly different Ditto and peanut butter is generally low carb but full of fat so just go with what you think if you want peanut butter x
Your right Kaylz me being on insulin is slightly different but I do try ever so hard to behave myself carb wise, my halo does slip round my ankles at times though.

Your right Kaylz me being on insulin is slightly different but I do try ever so hard to behave myself carb wise, my halo does slip round my ankles at times though.
Your not the only one! :D x

Reactions: Ljc
Tuesday 200617: 15stone 8pounds - 49 1/2
BG: 5.8 @ 5.23am (Contour)
Breakfast:
Giant bowl of Shreddies and cold milk. 2 Fried Eggs on toast around 6.
BG: 5.6 @ 9.22am (Contour)
Lunch:
Carton Cottage Cheese 250g and salad with mayo.
Pint Water.
Snack: 1/4 Brie.
BG: 5.4 @ 5.43pm (Contour)
Dinner.
Scrambled Eggs (too many eggs today!)
BG: 5.8 @ 7.43pm (Contour) Ridiculous considering the carbs I'm eating so tried the Codefree - BG: 6.9 @ 7.44pm - that's more like it.
Scrambled Eggs and Garlic (I was starving, it's ridiculous, need to get into ketosis so I won't feel hungry).
~~~

Are you hungry though? i eat alot but only meals no snacks, (i used to snack terrible before drinking more)trying drinking more water, ii think half the time our brains say we are hungry when we are thirsty

Hunger doesn't really have anything to do with it, I just eat. It's ridiculous. I must gird my loins and put my last few menus on but I feel a right idiot for eating so stupidly and my sister is worse! 😱 The other sister, on Insulin, sits there drinking oj and eating Jaffa cakes. We're a stupid family.

Tea
B: Strawberries & greek yogurt, 2 boiled eggs
L: Falafel &hummous salad & some olives
T: Bbq at friends so burger, sausage & chicken with lots of salad & lots of red wine :D
Tea & a bottle of Rubicon during the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back