What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an experimentation week starting today, Tuesday. Not joining Slimmers World till next Monday but don't want to use it as an excuse to totally pig out as I will go off the rails. I'm hoping to do 3 meals a day, no snacks, but like they told me on the slimming course 'eat what you want' Ha!

Yesterday Monday 120617 15stone 6.2pounds - <50
BG: 6.7 @ 7.34am (Codefree)
Pint Water & tsp Normacol
Breakfast:
Lg can Tuna with mayo, Eggs scrambled with butter.
Pint Water with Aspirin & meds
BG: 9.1 @ 3.00pm (Codefree) 😱 (all that time from breakfast, must have gone into double figures right after breakfast then? Too much food?)
Lunch late @ gone 3.00pm:
Mug Coffee with skimmed milk and tip of a teaspoon of sugar. (This is what my insulin sister always says, just the tip of a spoon!)
Roast Chicken breast, mashed swede, mashed potatoes, spoonful of caramelised onion. Followed by a Creme Caramel.
Snack: Tiny pork pie with some stuff in the top of the crust mmmm
Dinner @ 8ish.
Hollands meat&potato pie, small can Spaghetti, 1 slice of white bread spread with butter and thinly spread with H&P sauce.
BG: 5.2 @ 7.05pm (with Contour?)
Pint Water & Levothyroxine
BG: 5.3 @ 1.25am (with Contour?)

~~~

Last edited:
Hi. B. My usual 2 slices of wholemeal bread and peanut butter with a large coffee.
L. Apple and a tangerine.
D. Roast beef, new potatoes , broccoli, Yakult and a can if Lilt zero.
Before bed. some pork scratchings and a large mug of coffee.
Water throughout the day.

Yesterday
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast with 20g cocoa and peanut butter spread, 1 square Lindt 90% and a cup of coffee, milk
9:30ish - cup of coffee, milk
D - wholemeal roll with corned beef and pickle and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
2ish - cup of coffee, milk
T - parmesan chicken breast, 2 yorkies, asparagus, wee dollop of mayo and a nature valley protein peanut and chocolate bar
After t - cup of coffee, milk and 3 pints of water throughout the day x

Having an experimentation week starting today, Tuesday. Not joining Slimmers World till next Monday but don't want to use it as an excuse to totally pig out as I will go off the rails. I'm hoping to do 3 meals a day, no snacks, but like they told me on the slimming course 'eat what you want' Ha!

Yesterday Monday 120617 Yesterday: 15stone 6.2pounds - <50
BG: 6.7 @ 7.34am (Codefree)
Breakfast:
Lg can Tuna with mayo, Eggs scrambled with butter.
BG: 9.1 @ 3.00pm (Codefree) 😱 (all that time from breakfast, must have gone into double figures right after breakfast then? Too much food?)
Lunch late @ gone 3.00pm:
Mug Coffee with skimmed milk and tip of a teaspoon of sugar. (This is what my insulin sister always says, just the tip of a spoon!)
Roast Chicken breast, mashed swede, mashed potatoes, spoonful of caramelised onion. Followed by a Creme Caramel.
Snack: Tiny pork pie with some stuff in the top of the crust mmmm
Dinner @ 8ish.
Hollands meat&potato pie, small can Spaghetti, 1 slice of white bread spread with butter and thinly spread with H&P sauce.
BG: 5.2 @ 7.05pm (with Contour?)
BG: 5.3 @ 1.25am (with Contour?)

~~~
You can eat loads on SW, i still low carb but eat tonnes and dh started doing it at home and he said he has never felt so full , before he would eat more or less the same but think the carbs made home crave choc and sweet stuff he lost 4lb last week and no snacking:D

Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 20g cocoa and peanut butter spread, a square Lindt 90% and a cup of coffee, milk
D - wholemeal roll with corned beef and pickle and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
T - pork loin steaks, jersey royals, pak choi, onion gravy, a lotus biscuit and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee, milk

Yesterday
B 2 slices wholemeal bread and peanut butter , a large coffee.
L didn't eat.
Snack. Apple and tangerine.
D. Roast beef , butter beans a few new potatoes, Yakult and a Lilt zero.
Before bed. Can't remember
Water throughout the day

Yesterday Tuesday 130617 Weight 15stones 4.6pounds Tum 49

Bloods weird today, talk about a tarts knickers, up/down up/down, but I was quite poorly which might have something to do with it as well as the food.

BG: 6.7 @ 7.34am
Pint Grit water and teaspoon Normacol.
Breakfast:
3 lg toasts, butter, 3 hard boiled eggs (small eggs)
BG: 9.8 @ 9.01am :(

4.9! @ 12.08pm, took it again as disbelief, same again! So got out my trusty Codefree, 6.4! I think the Contour makes one complacent thinking your BG is okay when it's not. No wonder our Deb's surgery is recalling all blood meters and replacing with one all the same for all patients that have a meter. Not me or my other sister though. I still think all diabetics should get one automatically.

Lunch @ noon: (I can't wait any longer!) 2 black pud, 4 tiddy sossies (like fat chipolatas), 2 slices of some meat product (it was altogether in a breakfast pack, 25p from the £shop! cheapskate here), 2 garlics, small can baked beans nom nom nom
BG: 5.8 @ 1.14pm when I was expecting it to be really high after the beans!

BG: 8.0 @ 4.24pm (beans?)
Snack: More than half a Tesco strawberry trifle

BG: 8.1 @ 7.21pm
Dinner:
A lot of Jersey Royals with butter on mmm, a Hollands meat and potato pie, a lot of Brussels Sprouts, gravy.

BG: 9.1 @ 10.40pm not surprised! However, I was very ill this day. I know! Nothing puts me off my food. I had my usual 24 hour flu bug that I get in some years. Proper flu, moaning and groaning, very poorly but okay by the next day! I don't know what it's all about but I'm used to it now.

S - Small slice of cheese
D - Strip of pork belly slow roasted with Brussels sprouts

All I ate yesterday was two pork sausages 85% meat and a poached egg.
1Ltr. of water.
Cups of tea with 2 rich tea biscuits.
Not had much of an appetite lately, not sure why.

Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 20g cocoa & peanut butter and a cup of coffee, milk
D - wholemeal roll with corned beef and ploughmans pickle and a bar moser roth 85%
T - 3 pork sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, onion gravy, a rich tea finger and a square Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee, milk and 3 pints of water during the day x

Yesterday:
Tea with skimmed milk
B: Bacon & egg butty on Burgen bread - no butter
L: Fruity cous cous & chicken, activia fat free yogurt, strawberries & blueberries
Snack: Pork scratchings
T: Bolognese with wholewheat spaghetti & 2 very nice glasses of malbec

Yesterday
B. My usual 2 slices of wholemeal bread,peanut butter and a large coffee.
L. 3 Ryvita's with a little cheese, 1 apple 2 small tangerines and a Lilt zero
D. Corned beef hash , I didn't fancy any veg and a Yakult.
Before bed. A large Coffee and 4 ginger nuts :(

Ok here goes as I've not been in here for awhile
Breakfast/fasting coffee and cream
Lunch fried egg roll and a mocha, berries and cream.
Dinner pesto chicken. Low carb cheesecake
Snack 85% dark chocolate

Some of you don't seem to be eating enough to keep a bird alive. Certainly not this bird! :D

Tea with skimmed milk
B: 2 bacon & 1 egg on 2 Burgen slices
L: Chicken salad, berries & activia fat free, no added sugar yogurt
Snack: Small banana
T: Gammon cooked in the slow cooker, jersey royals, sweetcorn. Glass of sugar free cream soda.
Tea & water during the day

Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 20g cocoa and peanut butter and a cup of coffee, milk
D - wholemeal roll with ham and cucumber, a rich tea finger and a square 90%
T - smoked basa fillet, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, wee dollop of mayo, nature valley protein peanut and chocolate bar and a square 90% x

Yesterday was a hungry day.
B. 3 slices of wholemeal bread and butter 2 were with peanut butter. and a very large Nescafé.
Lunch 5 Ryvita's 😱 2 had some cheese on, 1 apple 2 tangerines a Lilt zero.
Snack coffee and 2 ginger nuts.
D. Corned beef , new potatoes with garlic butter, peas and a Yakult.
Before bed. Options hot choc and a peanut butter sarnie.

I'm going to try and get back upon tract today.

Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 20g cocoa and peanut butter and a cup of coffee, milk
D - wholemeal roll with a few slices smoked ham and a boiled egg sliced up and a nature valley protein peanut and chocolate bar
T - 1 and a half smoked basa fillets, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli, wee dollop of mayo and a nature valley protein peanut and chocolate bar
Currently - cup of coffee, milk x

B - cheese omelette and fried mushrooms, dollop of cream chive dip

L - chicken Parmesan fillet, large salad, coleslaw and a few chips

D - bowl of bran flakes

Some lime & coriander poppadum snacks (7 grams carb) whilst out and a few vodka & diet cokes

Breakfast - 3 slices of streaky bacon and tea
Lunch - poached egg one slice of Burgan toast with butter and water
Tea - pork chop and veg and strawberries with ice cream
Snack - x2 chocolate hob nobs lots of water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back