What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No my mushrooms not quite that size. Those look delicious.
And they taste delicious Enid. A flavour of their own. 60p in Asda! Only need to use one in an omelette - they're actually larger than what they appear in my photo.
WL

They look amazing WL lol xxx

They look amazing WL lol xxx
Don't they look like small animals without their heads?😉 I mean the stalks look like legs don't they - either that or maybe I need to take a trip to specsavers🙄Haha!
WL

Don't they look like small animals without their heads?😉 I mean the stalks look like legs don't they - either that or maybe I need to take a trip to specsavers🙄Haha!
WL
Haha your right they so do! lol x

B. 2 slices Wholemeal bread and peanut butter and a large coffee
L. Cullen Skink soup with 1 slice wholemeal bread and butter.
Snack. Apple and a Tangerine
D. Burger 6 chips, peas and a Yakult, Lilt zero.
Before bed. Large coffee and 2 ginger nuts.
Water throughout the day

today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 20g cocoa and peanut butter spread, 1 square 90% a Jacobs cheddar and a cup of coffee, milk
9:30ish - cup of coffee, milk and a square 90%
D - wholemeal roll with tuna mayo and a nature valley protein peanut and chocolate bar
2ish - cup of coffee, milk
T - pork loin steaks, jersey royals, roasted asparagus

See ditto is missing agin, DITTO are you on a bender?

I bought Burgen bread! I found some in Tesco, Sale on offer at 75p. Couldn't resist seeing as I've heard y'all eating it. Still too high carb for me at 9 a slice but I'll just try one slice with an egg on nom nom nom. I gave a slice to the black pigeon at the bus-stop, he was a headless chicken trying to stuff it all down before the other pigeons could come and take it from him. 🙂

You know me so well! :D I would have been on a bender if I hadn't take my bg last night. Stopped me in my tracks. I'd already got out the Hovis and opened the can of tuna damn it and this was after chocolate! 😱

Confession time from when I was still on a bender...
Tuesday 060617 D Day RIP those brave lads. 15stone 3.0pounds - 49 1/2 (thought I would have gained!)
BG: 7.5 @ 6.23am
Pint Water & teaspoon of Normacol fibre
Breakfast:
2 bowls Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, 1/2 pint cold milk.
BG: 6.1 @ 10.43am
2 very fried Hovis with 2 fried eggs on top.
Pt Water Aspirin and Meds
BG: 8.3 @ 1.01pm
Snack: Pint Water and an Eclair (just a little frozen one from Farm Foods).
Lunch: Tesco Prawn Cocktail.
Pint Water.
Dinner:
Pulled Pork with some fancy sauce, Jerseys with butter on, lg portion Brussels Sprouts
Pint Water & Levothyroxine

Wednesday 070617 15stone 5.8pounds - 49
BG: 7.3 @ 6.15am
Pint Water & teaspoon of Normacol fibre
Breakfast:
250g carton of Cottage Cheese
BG: 7.4 @ 9.39am
Pt Water Aspirin and Meds
Lunch: Large Tuna Salad with mayo, 2 hard boiled eggs inc., and Mayo.
Pint Water.
Dinner:
Bottle Water at bingo.
Chicken Caesar Salad (@ Mecca bingo) with croutons (should have thrown these away but the whole thing was just too delicious).

(Doing great till Mum left some of her fish chips and peas, disgusting eating other peoples leftovers. Also then had half a block of Malteser chocolate bar).
Pint Water & Levothyroxine
BG: 9.2 @ 10.11 pm (had to put the flipping Hovis back in the breadbin).

Just knew it :D i know now usually if you dont post your on a bender😛
Longs you are ok

Hi everyone.
B my usual 2 wholemeal bread with peanut butter and a large coffee
L. An apple and tangerine.
D. Burger , sausage (black farmer yummmmm) , mushrooms , sorry I didn't Fancy any veg. Oh a Lilt zero
Before bed a large coffee and 3 ginger nuts.
Water throughout the day.

I made that yesterday, what spices did you use please?

I used Cayanne Pepper, Black Pepper, Garlic, Parsley, Corriander Seed, Mustard Seed, Salt, and Smoked Paprika. I let it sit in buttermilk (500mls of semi skimmed and a tablespoon of Lime Juice) for about an hour. Next time I'm going to try a wet batter and I'm also going to experiment with Maize flour.

I used Cayanne Pepper, Black Pepper, Garlic, Parsley, Corriander Seed, Mustard Seed, Salt, and Smoked Paprika. I let it sit in buttermilk (500mls of semi skimmed and a tablespoon of Lime Juice) for about an hour. Next time I'm going to try a wet batter and I'm also going to experiment with Maize flour.
Thanks i used instant mash 😱 with mustard powder, curry powder and cinnamon but was lacking upmh, but looked just like kfc, i will add some of your spices next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back