What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday for me is
Breakfast /fasting coffee and cream
Lunch lasagna from wetherspoons
Dinner steak pie and celeriac chips
3 litres of water into the bargain too.

Hi dollypolly what's fasting coffee? And are we allowed steak pie? What's celeriac chips?
Sorry for the questions lol but I am learning.
And well done with the weight loss x

I don't eat a breakfast per say so I just have coffee so some say it's breakfast or fasting is all
I can have the steak pie only if I walk afterwards or I'd be in double digits. I don't eat potatoes much now a days so I have veg chips and it's just that celeriac cut into chips and deep fat fried. I've also had turnip chips too
I fry in rapeseed oils though or a good quality veg oil all to keep the numbers down. It took awhile for the brain to say I can have this good fat as I was taught low fat was the way to go but it just spiked me.

I now have high good fats in my diet and about 100g per day of carbs. Moderate protein.
You have to decide what is allowed or outright banned and to test test and test to see what is what I've only been testing since Feb and I'm getting better at adding different things to my diet to see if it'll spike me or not and eating out as that was a scary thing for me and eating in public in general.
Hope that helps

I don't eat a breakfast per say so I just have coffee so some say it's breakfast or fasting is all
I can have the steak pie only if I walk afterwards or I'd be in double digits. I don't eat potatoes much now a days so I have veg chips and it's just that celeriac cut into chips and deep fat fried. I've also had turnip chips too
I fry in rapeseed oils though or a good quality veg oil all to keep the numbers down. It took awhile for the brain to say I can have this good fat as I was taught low fat was the way to go but it just spiked me.

I now have high good fats in my diet and about 100g per day of carbs. Moderate protein.
You have to decide what is allowed or outright banned and to test test and test to see what is what I've only been testing since Feb and I'm getting better at adding different things to my diet to see if it'll spike me or not and eating out as that was a scary thing for me and eating in public in general.
Hope that helps
Thanks,yes that helps me, so is it 100grams of carbs per day we are allowed or is it individual choice? X

Hi.
B. 2 slices wholemeal bread and peanut butter , a large coffee
L. A naughty slice of cheese and onion flan , yum, a can of Lilt zero.
D. Crispy sweet n sour chicken I only had a tiny bit of sauce, a dessert spoonful of egg fried rice and lots of beansprouts.
Before bed. Options hot choc with 2 ginger nuts.

Hope that helps

Celeriac can quite versatile. As well as chips, it can be cut into roast potato size, basted in herb butter and cooked in the oven for 20 to 30 mins. It makes pretty good mash and is nice, grated as a salad veg., as well. Pity it's out of season just now and difficult to get hold of.

Thanks,yes that helps me, so is it 100grams of carbs per day we are allowed or is it individual choice? X

Your choice as we are all different some go lower or higher.

Celeriac can quite versatile. As well as chips, it can be cut into roast potato size, basted in herb butter and cooked in the oven for 20 to 30 mins. It makes pretty good mash and is nice, grated as a salad veg., as well. Pity it's out of season just now and difficult to get hold of.
I'm doing that tonight for tea with my lamb roast

Bit of a heavier day yesterday (don't try this at home!) :D

B - egg and bacon sandwich & cuppa tea

L - small portion of fish, chips and mushy peas, cuppa tea

D - chorizo & chicken salad with an egg and lots of salad vegetables

Supper - couple of brandies and some pork crackling

I'm not posting...my birthday was splendid! That's why I'm not posting. I even drank Vimto. I won't make 65 if I keep on...

I'll post tomorrow if I can get connected. This is the only time I've been connected for ages. I hates Sky. 😡

Hope that helps
I'm not posting...my birthday was splendid! That's why I'm not posting. I even drank Vimto. I won't make 65 if I keep on...

I'll post tomorrow if I can get connected. This is the only time I've been connected for ages. I hates Sky. 😡
happy birthday ditto,not even any cake? Lol xx

Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast with 20g cocoa and peanut butter and a cup of coffee, milk
9:30 - cup of coffee, milk
D - wholemeal roll with corned beef and pickle and a 25g bar of 85%
2ish - cup of coffee, milk
T - 3 pork sausages, 2 yorkies, tender stem broccoli a nature valley protein salted caramel nut bar and a square 90%
Currently - cup of coffee, milk x

happy birthday ditto,not even any cake? Lol xx
No cake, I can take or leave sweet stuff. I had everything else though. 😱

B - Scrambled Egg & 2 Heck Chorizo style sausages
L - Ham salad
D - Braising Steak

Hiyer.
B. 2 slices of wholemeal bread with peanut butter and a large coffee.
L. Bubble and a Lilt zero.
Snack. Orange and a tangerine.
D. Beef curry and a little rice another Lilt zero.
Before bed . A small pack of pork scratchings
Water hroughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back