What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bfast/brunch - full english

dinner - mini spring roll,Crispy duck,pancakes,hoisin sauce,spring onion,cucumber, 3 glasses of red wine

😱 That is uncanny. That is EXACTLY what my husband ate yesterday! 😱

We were in a hotel with very little choice for vegetarians doing low carb, so I had a very small bowl of grapefruit segments and some slices of cheese for breakfast.

Dinner was edamames and half the mini spring rolls, a handful of walnuts and soya nuts.

Marier in another thread you only mentioned potatoes and not
New Potatoes,Stir fry sweet and sour Cabbage
the sweet and sour... try looking up the carb for sweet and sour!

Breakfast - scrambled eggs on burgen

Lunch - roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings

Dinner - salad with a cheese 'n' onion quiche

Today, 2 x Ryvita with one slice roast beef and some cheddar.
Lunch: Burgen S&L sarnie with tongue and tomatoes + WW fromage frais (5.9g)
Dinner, ham boiled in cider, roast spuds x 3 pieces, leeks and peas sauteed in butter & chicken stock, 2 x bits stewed peppers. Half a donut peach and half a donut nectarine. 5 raspberries.

bfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast with marmite

snack - salt and vinegar crisps

lunch - ham and cheese sandwiches (4 slices of wholemeal), crunchie

dinner - roast pork, roasted new potaoes with red onion, asparagus, ben and jerries🙂eek🙂 2 glasses of red wine

Yesterday:
Breakfast: 1 weetabix with dark soft brown sugar and skimmed milk

Lunch: 2 boiled eggs with wholemeal toast, satsuma, 3 squares of chocolate courgette cake

Dinner: Jacket potato with real butter, cheese, topped with horseradish sauce, salad.

Evening: a full-on buttercream cup cake (it was one of the singer's birthday at singing practice!)

Packet of crisps, cheese and biscuits x 2 with Artichoke relish
2 x glasses red wine.

B 1 Rasher Bacon + 1 Tomato + 3 Mushrooms

L Ice Cream Cone 🙂

D Roast chicken n Gravy stuffed with Haggis, New Potatoes,Stir fry sweet and sour Cabbage

MMMmmm like the idea of the chicken stuffed with haggis

Yesterday I had the following:

Breakfast - Small bowl of multi-grain hoops
Lunch - A Pate sandwich and a small packet of mini cheddars.
Dinner - Pork and apple sausages with carrots, new potatoes and a blob of butter.

Yesterday I had:

B - Burgen soya and linseed toast with peanut butter x 2 slices

L - Chicken soup, pack of Sunbites, fat free greek yoghurt

D - Chicken kebab with chilli sauce

Water and tea to drink. Low sugar ribena with dinner.

Breakfast: 1 omelette
Lunch: Ham and tomato roll on wheat and rye, 1 banana
Snack: 1 Pear
Dinner: Lamb Stew
Snack: 1 banana

Yesterday I had the following:

Breakfast - Small bowl of multi-grain hoops
Lunch - A Pate sandwich and a small packet of mini cheddars.
Dinner - Pork and apple sausages with carrots, new potatoes and a blob of butter.

multi-grain hoops....Cheeros?.....I have these sometimes, weirdly brilliant for my BS, no spikes 🙂

B Hartleys Low Cal Jelly

L Roast Chicken, New Potatoes,Baby Carrots

D Grilled Loin of Pork.New Potatoes,Green Beans

Yesterday - 03/09/2012

Breakfast - toast (2 x rnds)

Lunch - cheese & mayo sandwich (2 x rnds brd)
cup soup

Dinner - Young's Chip Shop Fish & Chips
(don't know if i did right or wrong but had no QA 😡 with this as when i was faced with my meal i just wasn't hungry. I very often inject 15mins or so before my meal but i just knew on this occasion i wasn't hungry)

What worries me about many of these posts is that most people seem well under five per day - often two or less! :(

I've been bad and now I'm confused.
yesterday,6.5 first thing,Bowl of Grapefruit for breakfast
35 miles to Stirling, then on to Glasgow - Shop at Costco, give in as usual and bought their tray of Danish pastry, 3 raspberry, 3 apricot, 3 custard and 3 iced. Shepperds pie with ketchup for lunch. On to Makro (ate a Danish).Shop and drive home. 5pm time for Victoza - reading 5.3? whats going on usually nearer 7. Salad & ham and 2 (yes 2) danish, 8.3 1hr later.

This morning 6.4, bowl of grapefruit. 12am - down to 4.5? salad, 2 danish (the wife's helping so nearly all gone).3:20 up to 9.5pm - time for Victoza - down to 4.1😱, haven't been that low during the day before. Tried out Tesco Calzone with bean salad and last jam danish, lets see what that does.

Its almost as if the jam is kicking my pancreas into action, anyone else found this?

What worries me about many of these posts is that most people seem well under five per day - often two or less! :(

glasses of wine?.....or fruit and veg? 😉:D

it should be ten a day anyway not 5....
yesterday i had weetabix for breaky
cheese sandwich for lunch with bacon crisps and cherry tomatoes and a pear and orange juice
for tea i had fishcakes and mash and mixed veg
not thoroughly exciting,......

B, porrige 26g 3.5u
L, scrambled eggs, mush, 2 veggie sausage, mini magnum, 28g, 2.8u
D, soya and veg stir fry with noodles, hobnob, 53g, 5.3u

Snack, 2 squares of dark choc, sugar free jelly and double cream, 3g

2 x ryvita, with slice ham and bit of cheese for brekkie
Burgen sarnie with corned beef and tomatoes, WW fromage frais
Dinner: this is an easy recipe I do lots on work nights
TICKY SAUSAGES WITH MEDITERRANEAN VEG

Serves 2
1 pack Lidl “Nurnburger sausages” the little white ones about the size of a finger – 17 to the pack
2 Red Onions peeled and cut into quarters
6 – 8 cherry tomatoes
Approx 2 – 3 tbs Olive oil
A good splash of balsamic vinegar
Approx 8 1cm slices Chevre Goat’s cheese or about half a pack of Feta.
A good handful of fresh basil leaves

Plus a selection of the following, depending on what you have in the fridge
2 red peppers de-seeded and cut into chunks
3 or 4 mushrooms halved
1 courgette cut into chunks
Several Asparagus spears
Some cooked new potatoes
Green beans

Find a shallow baking tray and add the olive oil. Place the sausages randomly on the tray together with whatever vegetables you have decided on. Toss in the olive oil and place in a medium hot oven (gas 5) for about 10 – 15 mins. Check the sausages, turn as necessary and also turn the veggies. Cook another 4 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes and the cheese. Spoon over the balsamic vinegar and put back into the oven for another 5 – 10 mins.

Serve the sausages and veggies onto hot plates, run a fish slice around the baking tray to combine the oil, balsamic and melted cheese and pour over the sausages and veggies. Top with a handful of fresh basil leaves. Enjoy!

Carbs will depend on the veggies used but there’s only 3g carb in the whole sausage pack.

Tonight I only used the red onions/mushrooms and red peppers… still yummy!
DSCN0604.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back