What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bfast - cheerios

snack - crisps

lunch - sausage sandwich, yoghurt

dinner - bbq .....mixed salad (lettuce,red pepper,celery,red onion,avocado pear) beetroot, sliced tomatoes with balsamic, 2 buffalo burgers, 1 burger bun, jacket potato

my breakfast and lunch are boringly the same every day, dinner last night was macaroni cheese (home made not that tinned muck) with tomatoes in it..... i have a thing for tomatoes at the moment.... lol

Breakfast: Puffed wheat, sugar free muesli, flax seeds with soya milk

Lunch: 9 bar and a packet of pumpkin seeds

On arriving home: handful of walnuts

Dinner: home made quorn bolognese without the spaghetti - contained onions, red pepper, celery, courgettes, mushrooms, carrots, tomato puree, basil, marmite and quorn mince
Strawberries

Breakfast: Puffed wheat, sugar free muesli, flax seeds with soya milk

Lunch: 9 bar and a packet of pumpkin seeds

On arriving home: handful of walnuts

Dinner: home made quorn bolognese without the spaghetti - contained onions, red pepper, celery, courgettes, mushrooms, carrots, tomato puree, basil, marmite and quorn mince
Strawberries

MMM that looks good too Mary

bfast - cheerios

snack - crisps

lunch - fritatta with a mixed salad (lettuce,celery,spring onion,tomato),beetroot. yorkie bar.

snack - yoghurt

dinner - salmon fillet with a parmesan crust and mushroom sauce, crushed new potatoes and green beans. Blue cheese and crackers.

MMM that looks good too Mary

Yes it was! Forgot to mention the sprinkling of grated cheddar over the top - lovely.

Yesterday, Bfast: Lizzi's Granola and half a banana with ground flaxseeds and soya milk

Lunch: Graze box - Mexican salsa, 9 bar

Dinner - handful of walnuts, cheese and crackers, celery with peanut butter, grapes.

Yesterday
Breakfast - 1 x weetabix with brown sugar and skimmed milk

Lunch: poached eggs on wholemeal toast, satsuma
Snack: large chocolate chip cookie
Snack: doughnut, glass of grapefruit juice
Dinner: fish and chips, 2 x pickled onions, 2 x glasses red wine, diet Dr Pepper.

bfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast with marmite

Lunch - chilli and lime chicken pieces with a mixed salad(celery,rocket,mixed leaves,tomatoes)beetroot, home made potato salad with spring onions.

Snack - cherry yoghurt

Dinner - Veal escalopes in marsala with tagliatelle, salad leaves and tomatoes.

I'm glad some peeps like the low carb sausage recipe. 🙂

Today I had 2 fried eggs on 2 toasted crumpets with 2 slices grilled bacon. Nowt until I had a few pork scratchings with some toasted pitta slices and Taramasalata picky bits. A very disappointing Morroccan chicken dish (see the front cover of this month's Good Food Mag). Followed by some fruit and a low carb banana and coconut cake.

Strange day for me as I was travelling a lot. I had:

B - slice Burgen S/L toast
L - Ham sandwich and cereal bar, babybel cheese
D - M&S Aberdeen Angus Steak pie, new pots, carrots, green beans. Chocolate eclair

Snacked on cheese in the evening 🙂

B- grilled Mushrooms and bacon
L- Ham rolls with lettuce,cucumber and toms
Snack- bag of monster munches
T- sauteed potatoes,green and red peppers red onion chicken breast with single cream sauce mixed with thyme and sage .

B 2 weetabix and coffee

L Posh coffee and one jam donut *

D 2 pork chops cailiflower and a little pork gravy

* Note to diabetes police - I burnt the donut off after a power walk to and from the bank on my meal break. BG before it 4.8, and 2 hours later 4.8.😛

Steff - Grilled mishrooms and bacon sounds fab. Mushrooms and bacon added to shopping list!

B..2 Weetabix with Activia Vanilla pouring yogart

L..Ham salid sandwiches.

D..Indian..Basmati vegetable rice with chicken curry.

B - porridge, toast and coffee

L - soup, sandwich and low fat yoghurt

D - pizza and chips (it's the weekend after all) :D

Breakfast: handful of walnuts

Snack: Nakd bar, soy nuts

Dinner: (at Giraffe) wensleydale, mango and avocado salad starter, and my favourite edamames as a main - very satisfying and take a long time to eat! Two small glasses rose.

At concert: small strawberry Haagen Dasz tub

Brunch 2 x poached eggs, 2 slices bacon, 2 x crumpets (35g carb\)

pre dinner nibbles Taramasalata + pitta (BIG mistake with no insulin).
Moroccan chicken dish (39g carb + cous couls on top) and it all went south from there with low carb cake and fruit and 17u insulin (it always does when I overdo the carbs) and made me quite ill!

brunch - full english

Dinner - chilli and rice + garlic bread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back