What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a 30p voucher you can print off from the Burgen site... every little helps since the loaves in Tesco have gone up to ?1.39

I think I've missed about a week and can't remember further back than yesterday LOL!
Skipped brekkie
Lunch: Tongue and tomatoes on burgen S&L sandwich
Dinner: Rump steak with green peppercorn sauce, thin oven chips & asparagus. Raspberries, blueberries, peach and nectarine slices from a fruit platter shared with hubby. Must have counted right as I was 5.3 at bedtime and 6.3 this am.

B: One Oatibix with no added sugar muesli, ground flax seeds and soya milk

L: Small piece of cheese, Greek low fat yoghurt with fresh raspberries, Brazil nuts

D: Large salad with individual spinach and red pepper quiche (yum! and only 23g carbs), strawberries and fromage frais, soya nuts

Yesterday - 30/08/2012

Breakfast - toast (2 x rnds)

Lunch - paste sandwich (2 x rnds brd)
crisps (1 x 25g bag)

Dinner - Young's Chip Shop Fish & Chips

Supper - egg custard cake (bad girl 😡)

Breakfast - Small glass tomato juice, 2 x Weetabix

Lunch - Ham salad with slice of wholemeal bread, an apple

Dinner - Mixed grill (large) with new potatoes and green beans followed by strawberries and cream. All washed down with large glass of Shiraz! 🙂

hi guys

B Porridge with milk

L slice of Burgen Toasted + Muller light yogurt

D Indian + Basmati rice was lovely

S None

food

Hi

Breakfast --- Porridge and tea
Lunch --------Home made bread low GI bread - with cheese and home made chutney
Dinner --------Spaghetti bolognaise (brown pasta) Apple with rhubarb and raspberry,

I have found that the Farm food shop (cheap Iceland) does a bag of frozen apple for 1.00 also a bag of rhubarb and a pack of raspberry?s a hand full of each and cook until soft.

Yesterday (30 August):

Breakfast: Weightwatchers fruit fromage frais, whole grapefruit (I've been missing out on fruit recently)

Lunch: small salad with pine kernels, sesame seeds and quorn smoky ham flavour slices, carrot sticks dipped in left over dip made from fromage frais and peanut butter (yum), very ripe small nectarine, very small portion strawberries

Dinner: It was Friday! so: Indian takeaway: vegetarian bhuna (picked out the potato and gave it to my husband) with 2 poppadums and a corner of husband's naan bread to clean the plate; four Hotel Chocolate batons, half bottle of rose wine (does anyone know how you get accents on here?).

Hiya

Burgen s&l toast x2 with scraping of marmalade. 26g, 3.5u
Scrambled egg, mush, x2 vege burgers, 10g, 1.25u
Snack of dark choc 5g, 0u
hypo, lucozade 7g
Hypo, lucozade 14g
Haloumi cheese, spinach, baby corn and cheese with pasta, mini choc eclair, 52g, 4.75u combi 60:40
Snack , Brie 0g

Breakfast. Boiled egg, slice of toast.
Lunch. Chicken and mushroom soup.
Dinner. Chicken and leek in white sauce topped with sweet potato mash . and cheese, runner beans, carrots.

Yesterday - 31/08/2012

Lunch - tuna & mayo sandwich (2 x rnds brd)

Dinner - cheese & ham pasta bake (homemade)

Supper - tuna & mayo sandwich (2 rnds brd)

B: Plain omelette, 2 rashers bacon trimmed of fat

S: 1 banana

L: Ham and tomato sandwich on German rye bread (Lidl's), 1 apple

D: Prawn Gumbo

S: 1 banana

Friday
Skipped brekkie
Lunch meat sarnie with sliced tomatoes and 2 slices Burgen S&L
Dinner (we had guests) 3 x feta and spinach parcels courtesy of Lidl (27.8g carb 5u Apidra)
Dauphinoise pots, red/yellow pepper stew and confit of duck, low carb banana cake (6.9g per slice), few raspberries and cream, a bit of cheese from the cheeseboard 11u Apidra. 1 x orange choc wafer with coffee. Forgot night time Levemir (mea culpa - deffo regretted that as 10.3 FBG)

Brunch today... spoonful of left over dauphinoise pots, 2 fried eggs, 2 slices bacon.
Dinner, home made chicken sate skewers with peanut sauce, egg and veggie fried basmati rice. Small slice low carb banana cake.

Yesterday 1/9/2012

Lunch - tuna pate sandwich (2 x rnds brd)

Dinner - chinese:
chicken soup
chicken fried rice (1/2 tray)
curry sauce

Breakfast: 9 bar
Dinner: Thai restaurant: Tempura vegetables, Tofu and cashew stir fry, Mixed veg stir fry. Two glasses rose. Nasty spike - I think the stir fry sauce was rather sugary.

Genuine Thai cooking uses a lot of Palm sugar Mary... perhaps it was in one of the dishes?

Genuine Thai cooking uses a lot of Palm sugar Mary... perhaps it was in one of the dishes?

I suspect so - it did taste a bit sweet but as it was quite a thin sauce I thought I'd get away with it by leaving most of the sauce on the plate, especially having eaten the tempura veg which was quite fatty. I estimated the whole thing as 40g carbs, which turned out to be correct judging by my 4 hour levels, but the spike was unfriendly!

bfast/brunch - full english

dinner - mini spring roll,Crispy duck,pancakes,hoisin sauce,spring onion,cucumber, 3 glasses of red wine

B 1 Rasher Bacon + 1 Tomato + 3 Mushrooms

L Ice Cream Cone 🙂

D Roast chicken n Gravy stuffed with Haggis, New Potatoes,Stir fry sweet and sour Cabbage

Yesterday - 02/09/2012

Lunch - skipped

Dinner - minced beef casserole (homemade) (minced beef / garlic / mixed herbs / oxo cube / onions / carrots)
mash (very small portion)
cauliflower

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix, semi-skimmed milk

Lunch: Ham and tomato roll on wheat and rye

Snack: 1 pear

Dinner: Hairy Bikers' Low Fat Mince and Onion Pie served with french beans, broad beans and cauliflower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back