Pint Water & tsp Normacol
Brunch:
Bubble & Squeak with chicken.
Pt Water with Aspirin and meds
BG: 5.8 @ 12.31
Bottle Water.
BG: 5.8 @ 3.17
Dinner @ 4-5:
Bubble & Squeak with chicken and a small can Corn, olive oil and butter. (a huge bowl)
BG: 8.1 @ 6.09
Pint Water and a Levothyroxine
BG: 7.7 @ 8.56

A rollercoaster of a day BG-wise...no more bubble&sqeak then!

Why do I feel I have to eat up all the left-overs?
1f641.png
I'm a squirrel!

Last edited:
Me again? What's going on? Maybe there are some posts I can't see... 😱 Good morning y'all, have a good Wednesday.

160517 Yesterday: 15stone 4.4pounds - tum 49>
BG: 7.1 @ 7.21
Bottle water & tsp Normacol
Brunch @ 10:
2 ex.lg.Eggs scrambled with olive oil, Lg can Tuna, Mushrooms, Tomato, Garlic, 1 small red Onion, Mayo
Bottle Water
Dinner @ 5:
Lg Can Corned Beef, Mustard, Little Gem Lettuce, 2 inches Cucumber, 1 stick Celery, Mayo.
BG: 7.0 @ 6.44
Bottle Water and a Levothyroxine
BG: 7.2 @ 10.30

Hello Ditto - oh there you are - been looking all over the place for you! Looks like its just you and me here. I've not had any alerts either - think they've all gone home or to a rock concert that we don't know about - or gone to London to see the Queen :D argh well - I'm off now to prepare my evening meal so bye for now, take care x
WL

Enjoy your dinner Lass. 🙂

Thank you Ditto - Im having smoked cod with a blob of butter oven baked in foil - birds eye bag of steamed mixed veggies and 1 baby new potato - will be ready in no time - it's what I call 'easy cooking' 😛 hate standing over a hot cooker x
WL

Ok guys
Yesterday
B - 45g honey granola, 110g Skyr mixed with honey and a cup of coffee, milk
10:20ish - cup of coffee, milk
D - multiseed deli roll with 2 slices mature cheddar, 20g Heinz ploughmans pickle and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk
T - 1 and a half pork loin steaks, 100g boiled jersey royals, 80g pak choi, wee drop of onion gravy and a nature valley protein salted caramel nut bar
After t - cup of coffee, milk and 2 pints of water
Today
Same as yesterday for breakfast and dinner
T - 1 and a half river cobbler fillet, 2 yorkies, 100g tenderstem broccoli, wee dollop of mayo, nature valley protein salted caramel nut bar and 2 squares Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee, milk x

B coffee and cream
L cottage pie topping was cauliflower mash with grated Leicester cheese on top
D Irish stew minus the potatoes 4 squares of dark chocolate 85%

B coffee and cream
L cottage pie topping was cauliflower mash with grated Leicester cheese on top
D Irish stew minus the potatoes 4 squares of dark chocolate 85%
Hi Dollypolly - you don't eat very much - do you snack between meals? x
WL

No @wirralass i don't as a rule and I'm averaging 1,800 to 2,000 cals a day sometimes 2,200 as it's calorie dense foods I eat too. I eat creams and butters and steaks. I don't eat refined crap As a rule but can slip back but not often these days.
I forgot my water on that one oops I had 3 litres too.
I also have Mochas either in on my machine not very often or out at Costa not very often as I don't spike with them all trial and error along the way isn't it.

Yesterday
B coffee and cream x2
L bacon 3 rashers and eggs 2 fried in rapeseed oil with a protein roll on butter.
Sn mocha and fruit scone with clotted cream at costa
D pesto chicken with broccoli rice
3 litres of water with squash'd in it as the plain water is rank I find.

and 1 baby new potato
Good grief, how can you have just one? One bag maybe... :D

170517 Yesterday: 15stone 4.4pounds - tum 49
BG: 6.3 @ 6.58
Brunch @ 10:
2 ex.lg.Eggs scrambled with olive oil, Lg can Tuna, Mushrooms, Tomato, Garlic, 1 small red Onion, Mayo
Bottle Water
BG: 6.2 @ 3.19
Dinner @ 6:
2 marinaded Chicken Breasts (far too much, was stuffed to the gills), Green Beans.
BG: 8.0 @ 9pm (bit shocked at this, but portion control is my bete noir)
BG: 7.0 @ 10.28

B Greek style yogurt and some strawberries
L Cheese and onion omelette
D Homemade chilli con carne and salad

What's in your chilli @Davo

Advice please. My sister's ex-class mate Madeleine, a brave cancer survivor who works in our chemist, says we should change the lancet every single time or it could give a false reading ie if old blood is left on. I've been re-using mine.

180517 Yesterday: 15stone 2.2pounds - tum <49
BG: 6.8 @ 6.12am
Brunch @ 10:
2 ex.lg.Eggs scrambled with olive oil, Lg can Tuna, Tomato, Garlic, 1/2 small red Onion, Mayo
BG: 6.3 @ 1.48pm
Snack @ 3ish: Lg Carton Cottage Cheese 250g
Bottle Water
BG: 5.6 @ 6pm
Bottle Water
Dinner @ 6:
Chicken Breast, heap of Brussels Sprouts, Mayo, black pepper.

I change mine once a week @Ditto but I've also been told to change them all the time. I just don't
Yesterday
B coffee and cream plus pint of water
L fried eggs and a protein roll on butter litre of water with squash'd in it.
D beef goulash, 4 squares of dark chocolate and a mocha plus a half a pint of water
Supper strawberries and blueberries

Ditto I mean this kindly but you will always come across conflicting advice 🙄 in any walk of life - It's a matter for you to decide what you want to do regardless. I've re-used lancets a few times before using a new one - but I wipe the sharp clean after each use. I started doing this a while back when I was running very low on lancets. My bgls aren't affected & neither has it caused infections in my fingers from finger prick testing with a used lancet. :D You have to decide what's best for you hun. Take care x
WL

Last edited:
@Ditto I change lancet every test but it's different for me as the pricker I have has a drum with 6 needles inside, I have on very few occasions re used though as was out and hypo'd and didn't have a spare drum in my kit 😱🙄
Today
B - 45g honey granola, 110g skyr mixed with honey and a cup of coffee, milk
9:20ish - cup of coffee, milk
D - multiseed deli roll filled with 2 slices roast beef and some Dijon mustard and a nature valley protein peanut and chocolate bar
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk
T - 3 pork sausages, 2 yorkies, 80g pak choi, wee drop of gravy and a nature valley protein salted caramel nut bar
After t - cup of coffee, milk x

Ditto well done on your measurements:D
Thank you. I only measure my tum as for the last two years it has been rigid and distended, I'm thinking liver or heart agh. I'm avid to get it down or at least for it to deflate and go soft. I was used to a huge tum, always had one but not this giant medicine ball, it's horrendous. :(

190517 Yesterday: 15stone 1.4pounds - tum <49
BG: 6.8 @ 6.41am
Breakfast @ 10:
2 ex.lg.Eggs scrambled with olive oil, Lg can Tuna, Tomato, Garlic, 1 small red Onion, Mayo
BG: 7.0 @ 10.20am
Bottle Water.
Snack: Lg Carton Cottage Cheese 250g
BG: 6.7 @ 12.50pm
Lunch:
Aldi 2 hard boiled eggs with spinach yummy.
Bottle Water
Dinner:
Steak, Mushrooms, 1 Fried Egg.
Supper: Lg can Tuna with mayo.
BG: 7.2 @ 7.43pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back