What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never hungry, I get ravenous but that's just after exercise and needing to eat, then I'm replete. I do eat weird stuff I know and the bowls I fill with food wiegh a ton. I plan to cut back the portion sizes in the very near future. 😉 Do Atkins, give it a whirl for a week, that's what I tell my sister, she never sleeps properly, she would if she did Atkins. She got all her biopsies back yesterday, has to have another ton of tests, possibly she's celiac now and there's something not quite right with her liver. For twenty years I've been trying to get her to do Atkins. She just says oh you used to go on about Weight Watchers the same way; the thing is the old styled WW was a perfect diet imho. and I stand by that. 7 fish meals a week, everything measured, it did work, right up to goal and then people being people often went right back to their old eating habits. All good dieting regimes have to be sustainable and for life!

Ditto well done, you have moved down to the next stone bracket:D:D GO YOU!!! that will be me hopefully this week :D

Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast and peanut butter and a cup of coffee, milk
9:30ish - jelly baby, cup of coffee, milk and 1 square Lindt 90%
D - multiseed deli roll with corned beef and Dijon mustard and a nature valley protein peanut & chocolate bar
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk
T - oven baked haddock fillet, 2 yorkies, 100g asparagus, wee dollop of mayo, nature valley protein salted caramel nut bar and 2 squares Lindt 90%
Currently - cup of coffee, milk x

I have just made and ate kebab skewers with red and white onion, chicken, cherry toms and yellow peppers done on the george foreman, blooby delicious they were :D with cucumber and cherry tomatoes on the side

Dont know if this will work but here goes pic of food

Attachments

• kebabs 002.JPG
    kebabs 002.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 7
Ditto well done, you have moved down to the next stone bracket:D:D GO YOU!!! that will be me hopefully this week :D
Thank you. 🙂 I've been in the 14s a few times this year and then sabotage myself...always agh...just done it again, on a mini bender as have had a really stressful day. :( Dr Now says we're not to treat stress with food, we have to just deal with it. I keep forgetting that. 🙄

260517 Yesterday: 15stone 0.6pounds - 48 1/2
BG: 6.0 @ 5.32am
Bottle water & tsp Normacol
Brunch @ 10:
Scrambled eggs over cabbage with butter.
Pt Water with Aspirin and meds
Bottle Water.
Dinner @ 4ish a la son.
Spaghetti, Tuna, Melted Cheddar over.
Snack @ 7ish: 250g Cottage Cheese as stressed (even more stressed tomorrow).
BG: 6.5 @ 8.03pm
Bottle Water and a Levothyroxine

~~~

Today
Just fancied it no other excuse
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 15g peanut butter, 1 square Lindt 90% and a cup of coffee, milk
9:30ish - cup of coffee, milk
D - multiseed deli roll with corned beef and pickle and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
T - oven baked cod fillet, 2 yorkies, 100g tender stem broccoli, wee dollop of mayo, nature valley protein salted caramel nut bar and 2 squares Lindt 90% (it's my go to dessert as it's low carb so I stick to what I know I handle)
After t - cup of coffee, milk
Chocolate - just because I can and will as I do eat healthily so whats the problem 🙂 x

Breakfast bacon and black pudding.
Lunch poached egg on 1 slice of toast with butter strawberries and yogurt
Tea prawn salad and strawberries with ice cream
Handful of halved walnuts
Can you tell me about the Burgen bread.

B Strawberries and Greek yogurt
L Mackerel and salad
D Tofu and veg stir fry with cauliflower rice

Saturday 270517 Yesterday: 15stone 0.8pounds - 48>
BG: 6.5 @ 7.15am
Brunch @ 10:
Scrambled eggs with olive oil, beetroot, 4oz Cheddar, lg Onion, Tomatoes, Radishes, butter (weird but yum)
BG: 7.0 @ 11.57am
Bottle Water and a beetroot.
Dinner @ 5ish.
Fish, Chips, Mushy Peas, 1 slice of white bread slathered in Lurpak.
BG: 9.5 @ 8.06pm
1f62e.png

~~~

Yesterday
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 15g peanut butter, 1 square Lindt 90% and a cup of coffee, milk
D - multiseed deli roll with 2 slices corned beef and some Dijon mustard and a nature valley protein peanut and chocolate bar
2:30ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk
T - 3 pork sausages, 2 yorkies, 80g asparagus, wee drop of onion gravy and a nature valley protein salted caramel nut bar
After t - cup of coffee, milk and 2 pints of water
10pm snack - 1 lotus biscuit to make sure I didn't go too low during the night x

I could feel I was headed for a binge...I struggled against the carbs all Sunday...culminating in Monday's fiasco! 😱

Sunday 280517 Yesterday: 15stone 2.2pounds - 49 1/2
BG: 7.0 @ 6.40am
Breakfast @ 10am:
2 half pints Water.
Scrambled eggs, Lurpak, Mayo, Tuna, Tomatoes, Beetroot, Lg Onion
Lunch: Lg can Salmon and Mayo.
BG: 7.1 @ 5.33pm
Bottle Water.
Dinner @ 7ish.
2 Poached Eggs, Tomatoes, 1/2 can Ham, Mayo.
BG: 6.6 @ 8.57pm
1f62e.png

Hi had a bit of a blip only known a week! Tp2 started to slowly made changes this week made a start by cutting down my crisps and making an effort to have breakfast and not snacking on bis. I have other health issues as well just to help. Yestorday i had 2 slices of hovis grannery bread with flora and a little bit of jam has to be hovis as can't tolerate other bread breakfast
Lunch 3 small slices of lamb 1/2 steamed parsnip, one small carrot, twp pices of caui with green, gravey. Tea was not hungry 1/2 tin of a rice pudding.

Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 20g cocoa & peanut butter spread, 1 square Lindt 90% and a cup of coffee, milk
9:10ish - jelly baby
D - multiseed deli roll with a few slices of ham, Dijon mustard and a nature valley protein peanut & chocolate bar
T - 1 and a half oven baked river cobbler fillet, 2 Yorkshire puddings, 100g asparagus, wee dollop of mayo, nature valley protein peanut & chocolate bar and 2 squares Lindt 90%
After t - cup of coffee, milk x

Hi had a bit of a blip only known a week! Tp2 started to slowly made changes this week made a start by cutting down my crisps and making an effort to have breakfast and not snacking on bis. I have other health issues as well just to help. Yestorday i had 2 slices of hovis grannery bread with flora and a little bit of jam has to be hovis as can't tolerate other bread breakfast
Lunch 3 small slices of lamb 1/2 steamed parsnip, one small carrot, twp pices of caui with green, gravey. Tea was not hungry 1/2 tin of a rice pudding.
Hi Donna. Parsnips 😱 carrots 😱 and any veggies grown beneath the ground contain carbs but your portion sizes yesterday were acceptable. Rice pudding 😱best to avoid rice 😱 wheat 😱 pasta 😱 potatoes 😱 ....baby new potatoes are ok :D
lamb :D cauli :D chicken :D beef :D processed meats best avoided 😱 Sausages containing high % of meat is ok too :D
Have you tried Bergen bread specifically soya & linseed? 9.4g carbs in one slice. I switched to that after eating white & wholemeal bread for years - it really is lovely bread especially if toasted :D
Well done for cutting out the crisps & making other adjustments to your diet, it is difficult and takes time to accustom yourself to new a dietary regime but you will get there eventually - we've all been there. Take care & good luck x
WL

Hi can't eat that as too high in wheat so triggers my ibs i have gluten senseatvity so low gluten. I have read the advie but not a great meat eater so love my veggies not keen on pots but going to find it hard i eat cabbage and green beans but love carrots. But have days where don't feel hungry. Did better today had 2 gluten free weetabix semmi skimmed milk don't do full fat again not good with ibs. Had potched on toast for lunch and lamb salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back