What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi can't eat that as too high in wheat so triggers my ibs i have gluten senseatvity so low gluten. I have read the advie but not a great meat eater so love my veggies not keen on pots but going to find it hard i eat cabbage and green beans but love carrots. But have days where don't feel hungry. Did better today had 2 gluten free weetabix semmi skimmed milk don't do full fat again not good with ibs. Had potched on toast for lunch and lamb salad.
What hovis granary was it? as the Bergen Bread is available in gluten free too the soya and linseed free from has 15.9g carbs per slice and the only one of the hovis granarys that i know of that has let than that is the original small granary all the others have more x

I eat alot of carrots, dont affect my BGo_O

I have the small granery in a blue wrapper i am ok with that and cheeper then gluten free can't afford to go compelty gluten free so have things like pasta and musil and weetabix as not that expensive kaylz . Glad carrots don't effect u goosey maybe they wont me. Just need to sort familiy out as stressing my mom out so stressing me.

Hi can't eat that as too high in wheat so triggers my ibs i have gluten senseatvity so low gluten. I have read the advie but not a great meat eater so love my veggies not keen on pots but going to find it hard i eat cabbage and green beans but love carrots. But have days where don't feel hungry. Did better today had 2 gluten free weetabix semmi skimmed milk don't do full fat again not good with ibs. Had potched on toast for lunch and lamb salad.
Hi again Donna. I suffer with IBS too but have to say since cutting down on the carbs and switching to Bergen bread and skimmed milk, my IBS is not as bothersome or as painful as it was. Sometime we have to make changes to reap the benefits - sometimes scared to do this too - if they don't do the job then we revert back. There are days when I don't eat until my evening meal - and there are days when I make myself have breakfast which usually consists of either 2 boiled or poached eggs, no carbs.
Do you eat fish? This would be an alternative to meat. Fish with greens & cauli would make a tasty meal.
Well done for eating 2 weetabix this morning Donna, & considering you don't like meat you did well in managing to eat 3 slices of lamb at lunch time :D
Maybe once your familys probs or whatever it is, are sorted, you will feel less stressful and maybe your appetite will return. I hope so. Take care hun x
WL

Last edited:
Yes i like meat just not a lot of it yes i eat fish i like salmon cooked in the oven with slice of lemon and green beans a some sort of sauce. Yes i am trying to make sure i have breakfast i have lunch if am at work then its easy have main meal its pm thats a promble as i work 1-1 i have to eat when they do but as person dose not wake early meals are late so ends up gone 7/8 before i have my sandwiches and find stressful shift come in raid biscuits but have stopped doing that my lipo nurse told to have ceral insted which i did could i still do that? I hope family will sort themsevels out so less stress x

Done well today i think got taken out for lunch so i choose bacon, chicken sandwich no butter as came with a red pepper salsa on it with brown bread , side salad of rocket, beetroot leafs, assorted other lettce , peppers and raw leek! Which got left no pudding left some of the bread as it was bloomer loaf! Also came with sweet potaoe chips which i gave half away and no mayo so think that was not to bad as would normally have eaten all the chips and had butter and mayo.

Why are you avoiding butter and mayo? x

So what was Mondays fiasco ?:D

Monday 290517 Yesterday: 15stone 2.8pounds - 49 1/2
BG: 6.7 @ 4.49am hate waking up too early :(
Bottle water & tsp Normacol
Breakfast:
2 half pints Water.
250g Cottage Cheese
Pt Water with Aspirin and meds
BG: 7.1 @ 11.29am
Lunch:
McDonalds' Large Fries, Large Big Mac, Diet Coke (only fat people drink diet drinks) 😉
Bottle Water.
Dinner.
Tuna, onion, mayo sandwiches with Lurpak (too much Lurpak!), Meat paste and onion sandwiches , 1/2 tub Carte D'Or
BG: Won't measure when I've been pigging out, wimp!
Bottle Water and a Levothyroxine

I have to get back in control. 😱

Donna, even when I'm not on a bender I still eat butter and mayo, they don't affect my bg at all as far as I know.

I am not just cutting back as love mayo it did not come with butter on as got a salsa on it just did not ask for any mom did as had pate and toast.

Monday 290517 Yesterday: 15stone 2.8pounds - 49 1/2
BG: 6.7 @ 4.49am hate waking up too early :(
Bottle water & tsp Normacol
Breakfast:
2 half pints Water.
250g Cottage Cheese
Pt Water with Aspirin and meds
BG: 7.1 @ 11.29am
Lunch:
McDonalds' Large Fries, Large Big Mac, Diet Coke (only fat people drink diet drinks) 😉
Bottle Water.
Dinner.
Tuna, onion, mayo sandwiches with Lurpak (too much Lurpak!), Meat paste and onion sandwiches , 1/2 tub Carte D'Or
BG: Won't measure when I've been pigging out, wimp!
Bottle Water and a Levothyroxine

I have to get back in control. 😱

Donna, even when I'm not on a bender I still eat butter and mayo, they don't affect my bg at all as far as I know.
You really make me laugh when i read your posts 😛 i drink diet drinks, my main is pepsi maxo_O

I think it was Joan Collins that said it and I thought she's right! :D

Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 20g cocoa & peanut butter spread, 1 square Lindt 90% and a cup of coffee, milk
9:30ish - cup of milky coffee and a square Lindt 90%
D - multiseed deli roll with cheese and Dijon mustard and a nature valley protein peanut and chocolate bar
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk
T - 1 and a half pork loin steaks, boiled jersey royals, asparagus and a wee drop of onion gravy
After t - cup of coffee, milk

Today
B - 2 slices wholemeal toast, 20g cocoa & peanut butter spread, 1 square Lindt 90% and a cup of coffee, milk
9:30ish - cup of milky coffee and a square Lindt 90%
D - multiseed deli roll with cheese and Dijon mustard and a nature valley protein peanut and chocolate bar
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk
T - 1 and a half pork loin steaks, boiled jersey royals, asparagus and a wee drop of onion gravy
After t - cup of coffee, milk
Mmmmm pork loin chops, my favourite meal :D:D xx
WL

Today I've had chorizo and mushrooms fried in olive oil with half a pumpernickel roll for breakfast

Lunch I was taken out for a carvery so loaded up with vegetables but also a big Yorkshire Pudding and a few small roasties. (Didn't spike me incidentally)

I've just had a small wholemeal roll with prawns and sliced tomato for dinner and a chocolate Freddo (10 grams of carbs).

Filled my greedy face enough for today I reckon! :D

Today I've had chorizo and mushrooms fried in olive oil with half a pumpernickel roll for breakfast

Lunch I was taken out for a carvery so loaded up with vegetables but also a big Yorkshire Pudding and a few small roasties. (Didn't spike me incidentally)

I've just had a small wholemeal roll with prawns and sliced tomato for dinner and a chocolate Freddo (10 grams of carbs).

Filled my greedy face enough for today I reckon! :D
A very interesting menu there Amigo - I've not tried pumpernickel rolls, what do they taste like & where do you buy yours plz and the carb content plz? I haven't eaten at a Carvery for a couple of years since the local one closed down - the hotel for which it catered was demolished & I've yet to find another (carvery that is)
WL .

Last edited:
A very interesting menu there Amigo - I've not tried pumperickel rolls, what do they taste like & where do you buy yours plz and the carb content plz? I haven't eaten at a Carvery for a couple of years since the local one closed down - the hotel for which it catered was demolished & I've yet to find another (carvery that is)
WL .

Can't find the carb content for Morrisons pumpernickel rolls I'm afraid wirralass. @Kaylz was searching too the other day when it was mentioned. A slice of the pumpernickel bread is about 17 carbs so I just had half a bun and I enjoyed it. Very dense but nice toasted and I liked the crunchy seeds on the top.

We have lots of Toby carveries around here and they're always packed. This one we go to in another town isn't and the food is really nice. I had a mixture of succulent pork and beef and lots of different veg including butternut squash and cauliflower cheese. Lots of crunchy pot crackling too! 🙂

I actually forgot to go back to that thread but I did trawl pages and pages on google and cant find a single thing about the morrisons rolls! they aren't even on the website, sorry guys! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back