What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan I'm glad somebody shares my fetish for Cashews. 😛

Yesterday: 15stone 3.6pounds - tum 49>
BG 5.3 @ 5.09am
Bottle water

Breakfast:
Left over Indian takeaway. 😱 BG 9.7 an hour after.
Pt Aspirin water, meds, Vit C tablet

BG 5.7 @ 11.32am
Lunch:
Bottle Water
Chicken Tikka Salad with mayo.

Snack:
2 coffees with dash of milk.
Bottle water

Dinner:
3 Pork Chops, 7 Brussels Sprouts
BG 5.4 @ 7.03pm
Bottle water and a Levothyroxine
Why just pork chops and 7 sprouts?

Thanks, Yes well im on SW, eat next very little carbs, just wondered why she counted 7 brussels and no other veg, i have no pots, but have cauli, green beans, carrots, broccoli always have over half plate of veg and what ever meat im having

Thanks, Yes well im on SW, eat next very little carbs, just wondered why she counted 7 brussels and no other veg, i have no pots, but have cauli, green beans, carrots, broccoli always have over half plate of veg and what ever meat im having
Sorry I'm no clued up at all on diets so is SW slimming world? cauli and broccoli I could eat all day but the others you mentioned I'm not too keen on, I also love sprouts like @Ditto and also love bean sprouts, petits pois and asparagus 🙂 xx

Sorry I'm no clued up at all on diets so is SW slimming world? cauli and broccoli I could eat all day but the others you mentioned I'm not too keen on, I also love sprouts like @Ditto and also love bean sprouts, petits pois and asparagus 🙂 xx
Yes its Slimming world, you have no need being a skinny minney😛 i like sprouts,i like peas have never tried asparagus but apparently its nice used as soldiers with boiled eggs, lots of people on SW do that, the only veg i dot like is sweetcorn, broad beans😱 and turnip, like swede but not turnip

Yes its Slimming world, you have no need being a skinny minney😛 i like sprouts,i like peas have never tried asparagus but apparently its nice used as soldiers with boiled eggs, lots of people on SW do that, the only veg i dot like is sweetcorn, broad beans😱 and turnip, like swede but not turnip
Do you mean the little white things?

I dont eat parsnips they're high carbs! x
WL

Do your turnips look like this?

Attachments

• 20170219_185603~4.jpg
    20170219_185603~4.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1
I asked because that in picture I would call white turnip, and what I call turnip some call a Swede, although I don't mind either in soup or broth, I prefer they raw to boiled on there own.

I asked because that in picture I would call white turnip, and what I call turnip some call a Swede, although I don't mind either in soup or broth, I prefer they raw to boiled on there own.
Yes grovesy it is a white turnip - it just has a faint tinge of purple on the top in my pic - I've opened a thread re 'Vegetables' in foods/carb queries & recipes If you want to take a looksie......
WL

Re sprouts - yes, I try to do Atkins Induction and so that's 12oz of salad a day or 8oz salad and 7oz of 'other' vegetables is sprouts, cabbage, cauli etc. Induction is quite strict but you don't have to stay on it long, 2 weeks minimum but you can stay on it for ages if you have stones to lose like me.

Yesterday: 15stone 5.6pounds - tum 49
BG 5.9 @ 6.39am
Bottle water

Breakfast:
6/7 rashers streaky bacon, courgettes, tomatoes, onions, olive oil.
Pt Aspirin water, meds

Lunch:
Bottle Water
250g cottage cheese, salad inc celery and mayo.

Dinner:
Lg can tuna, riced cauli with a lot of butter in it, 11 sprouts :D
2 Bottles water and a Levothyroxine

Just realised I didn't do yesterday's last night
B - 45g honey granola, 110g Skye with honey and a cup of coffee, milk
9ish - jelly baby
9:30ish - cup of coffee, milk
D - multiseed deli roll with tuna; grated cheese and mayo and a nature valley protein peanut and chocolate bar
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk
T - 1 and a half oven baked river cobbler fillet, 2 Yorkshire puddings, 80g broccoli, 80g cauliflower, wee dollop of mayo, a Jacob's cheddar biscuit, a lotus biscuit and a 25g bar Moser Roth 85%
After t - cup of coffee, milk and 2 pints of water x

Re sprouts - yes, I try to do Atkins Induction and so that's 12oz of salad a day or 8oz salad and 7oz of 'other' vegetables is sprouts, cabbage, cauli etc. Induction is quite strict but you don't have to stay on it long, 2 weeks minimum but you can stay on it for ages if you have stones to lose like me.

BG 5.9 @ 6.39am
Bottle water

Breakfast:
Pt Aspirin water, meds

Lunch:
Bottle Water

Dinner:
Ahhh i see, never heard of little veg and that , i would never survive on that a day😱 i have stones to lose too, but my aim is 3 at the moment till i go back too DN in june

BG 5.9 @ 6.39am
Bottle water

Breakfast:
Pt Aspirin water, meds

Lunch:
Bottle Water

Dinner:
Ditto I see a 1/2" has disappeared! Well done u:D x
WL

Today
B - 45g honey granola, 110g skyr with honey and a cup of coffee, milk
9:20ish - cup of coffee and a square of chocolate (4.2)
D - multiseed deli roll with a layer of mayo and 3 rashers smoked bacon and a nature valley protein salted caramel nut bar
2:30ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk
T - 3 Lincolnshire sausages, 2 Yorkshire puddings, 80g petits pois, wee drop of onion gravy, 2 Jacobs cheddar biscuits and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
Currently - away to have a cup of coffee, milk before my dad picks me up to go shopping 🙂 x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back