What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today:

B: live yoghurt and frozen raspberries, topped with chopped almonds and a little grated 100% chocolate (it was yummy)

L: grilled bacon and a boiled egg, 1 sliced avocado and 1tsp mayo

D: grilled salmon with veg stirfry

Today:

B: live yoghurt and frozen raspberries, topped with chopped almonds and a little grated 100% chocolate (it was yummy)

L: grilled bacon and a boiled egg, 1 sliced avocado and 1tsp mayo

D: grilled salmon with veg stirfry
Hi - I rather like your above menu Ginger - might try it myself x

B: 2 Tesco pork sausages & scrambled egg
L: Some leftover chicken with a bit of mayo
D: Tuna (no pasta) bake

Today
B - 45g honey granola, 110g skyr mixed with honey and a cup of coffee, milk
9:40ish - cup of coffee, milk
now the naughtiness starts
D - 2 slices 50/50 bread with 30g Philadelphia, 2 rashers of bacon and a few lettuce leaves 🙂 1 lotus biscuit 😳
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk and 2 squares Lindt 90% 😳
T - 3 Lincolnshire sausages, 2 yorkies, 80g petits pois and a wee drop of gravy 🙂 1 lotus biscuit and a 25g bar of moser roth 85% double 😳
After t - cup of coffee, milk and a please forgive me haha :D x

Yesterday 120417 - 15stones 4.4pounds
Tum - 49
Starving all day, just wanting to eat eat eat...nightmare. :(

Menu:
Bottle water with fibre

Breakfast:
Chicken Salad with coleslaw, mayo, etc
Pt Aspirin water, meds, Vit C tablet

Lunch:
Bottle Water
Carton of Cottage Cheese, 7oz can Tuna, chopped onion, mayo
Bottle water

Dinner:
2 Eggs fried in butter, half a cabbage with butter and black pepper on mmmm
4 plums
Bottle water and a Levothyroxine pill.

Can't measure my BG, have run out of strips and the doc says I don't need to measure despite last week's bloods showing I still have a dicky liver and raised cholesterol.

B coffee and cream
L eggs and bacon and a roll
D chicken tikka and cauliflower and broccoli rice
2 squares of dark chocolate 90%
Loads of water in between

Yesterday 120417 - 15stones 4.4pounds
Tum - 49
Starving all day, just wanting to eat eat eat...nightmare. :(

Menu:
Bottle water with fibre

Breakfast:
Chicken Salad with coleslaw, mayo, etc
Pt Aspirin water, meds, Vit C tablet

Lunch:
Bottle Water
Carton of Cottage Cheese, 7oz can Tuna, chopped onion, mayo
Bottle water

Dinner:
2 Eggs fried in butter, half a cabbage with butter and black pepper on mmmm
4 plums
Bottle water and a Levothyroxine pill.

Can't measure my BG, have run out of strips and the doc says I don't need to measure despite last week's bloods showing I still have a dicky liver and raised cholesterol.
I'm sure it is a nightmare for you Ditto but well done for not giving in to your hunger pangs :D - it's so hard isn't it - do you keep yourself busy or active between meals - it would take your mind off food - your menu for today is good too - hoping tomorrow will be less stressful for you, take care hun x

L: grilled sardines and salad of spinach and herb leaves

D: 2 baked portobello mushrooms, one with an egg cracked into it and one with a cheesy stuffing (v v tasty); salad with avocado oil dressing

Might have a glass of red and some pork scratchings in front of the telly now 🙂

B: Mackerel on 1 slice of toasted Burgen
D: Home made scotch egg
L: 2 huge faggots (from the butcher's) in onion gravy, peas, carrots & cabbage
Pud: Strawberries, sugar free jelly & extra thick double cream.

B coffee and cream
L bacon and egg and roll with butter this time
D haggis but with veg I was looking longingly at the mashed tatties and neeps.
Lindt dark chocolate 90% 3 squares
My usual 2 litres of water.

Has anyone had bulletproof coffee which is black coffee with coconut oil and butter in it. I wasn't keen on the cream and coconut oil in mine.

B: Mackerel on 1 slice of toasted Burgen
D: Home made scotch egg
L: 2 huge faggots (from the butcher's) in onion gravy, peas, carrots & cabbage
Pud: Strawberries, sugar free jelly & extra thick double cream.
I love your yesterdays menu Mark - were the Mackeral the ones I suggested to you or just plain old Mackeral in oil? x

B coffee and cream
L bacon and egg and roll with butter this time
D haggis but with veg I was looking longingly at the mashed tatties and neeps.
Lindt dark chocolate 90% 3 squares
My usual 2 litres of water.

Has anyone had bulletproof coffee which is black coffee with coconut oil and butter in it. I wasn't keen on the cream and coconut oil in mine.
Why no neeps? and you may have mentioned it somewhere before but what is it with the coffee thing, sorry if that comes across rude I'm not meaning to be I just want to understand better x

I love your yesterdays menu Mark - were the Mackeral the ones I suggested to you or just plain old Mackeral in oil? x
They were in tomato sauce, which is my usual ones. They don't do any other flavours in Aldi & wasn't planning going anywhere else.

what is it with the coffee thing
I am assuming that this is directed to the bulletproof coffee.... It's a way that people on a Ketogenic diet can get a big dose of energy (through the fat) to sustain them for the day.... I'm not a particular fan as I prefer black coffee but my Wife loves them when she is on a Ketogenic diet & a mug of bulletproof coffee will last her all morning

Yesterday
B toast with Bovril
L cheese and ham salad
D lamb grill steak, potato waffle and beans

Today
B - 45g honey granola, 110g skyr mixed with honey and a cup of coffee, milk
9:30ish - cup of coffee, milk
D - 400g pot soupologies cauliflower, kale and black garlic soup, 1 slice 50/50 toast and 30g cheddar with pickled onion and chives 🙂
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk and 2 squares Lindt 90%
T - 2 and a half pork belly slices, 2 yorkies, 80g petits pois, wee drop of onion gravy a lotus biscuit and a 25g bar moser roth 75% that I found far too sweet :( supplies of the 85% wont be with me until Monday lol
Currently - cup of coffee, milk x

Why no neeps? and you may have mentioned it somewhere before but what is it with the coffee thing, sorry if that comes across rude I'm not meaning to be I just want to understand better x

Sadly neeps spike me and I can be greedy with them too hence the spike oops, and the coffee and cream is from diet doctor or a sort of thing from there as some have bulletproof coffee which is coconut oil and butter some have cream in it too. It's to set you up for the day till lunch as I don't eat first thing never have and this was a way round it. Being T2 I dropped a lot of the carbs and it's making the blood sugars behave which I love I've been in the 6s all day bar my morning one woohoo.
Never think your being rude hen ask away it's how we all learn after all.

I am assuming that this is directed to the bulletproof coffee.... It's a way that people on a Ketogenic diet can get a big dose of energy (through the fat) to sustain them for the day.... I'm not a particular fan as I prefer black coffee but my Wife loves them when she is on a Ketogenic diet & a mug of bulletproof coffee will last her all morning

I may try it but the coconut oil and cream combo made it look greasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back