What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday
Cup tea
B - banana, skyr yoghurt, cup tea
L - chicken salad with hummus and coleslaw, packet mini cheddars, apple, cup coffee
Mid aft - cup tea
D - salmon in lemon and dill sauce, broccoli, green beans, glass cordial
S - satsuma, 2 squares 80% choc and options mint hot chocolate

L: berries and yoghurt, topped with chopped brazil nuts and milled flaxseed

D: 40g lowcarb pasta, one third of a pack of smoked salmon shredded, asparagus and peas, all mixed together with philadelphia light.

B: Mackerel on toast
L: Home made scotch egg
D: Pork belly & salad.
Pud: berries & chocolate ganache. Wasn't very ganachey. Set almost solid. At least it lasted longer.:D

L - Slice of smoked Port Butt (Shoulder Roast)...... We may be seeing this for a few days yet as I smoked an 8lb pork butt on Saturday & the wife has gone on a cabbage soup diet
D - Slice of smoked Pork Butt & generous portion of cauliflower

How is anything with 'Butt' in its name from the shoulder Martin? :D
That, my friend, is a mystery to me.... I was blown away when I found it came from the front-end rather than the ass-end...

Today
B - 40g honey granola, 110g skyr mixed with honey and a cup of coffee, milk
9:30ish - cup of coffee, milk
D - small Tesco healthy living crustless cheese & bacon quiche, dollop of mayo, 3 Jacobs cheddars and a cup of coffee, milk
3:45ish - 2 squares Lindt 90%
5ish - cup of coffee, milk
T - river cobbler fillet, 2 Yorkshire puddings, 80g petits pois, dollop of mayo, clotted cream shortbread finger and a 25g bar moser roth 85% x

Yesterday
B 2 slices toast
D cottage pie with cauli mash topping and veg
S ham and tomato sandwich and a pack of hula hoops

B: toast
L: home made scotch egg & 85% cherry filled choc
D: Greek inspired chicken kebabs & salad.

Cup tea
B - 2 slices seeded toast, 1 with peanut butter and one lime marmalade, cup tea
L- cheese salad with hummus and coleslaw, cereal bar, apple, glass cordial
Mid aft - cup coffee and 5 strawberries
D- homemade crustless quiche, cauliflower in white sauce, sugar snap peas, satsuma, glass cordial
S - cup mint tea and 2 squares 80% chocolate

Yesterday I ate all the wrong things as went to a friends for lunch who is also a diabetic but eats what they like x I had a white crusty roll with ham and tomatoes and a pork pie .blood sugars 8.2 two hours after
After this I went to a leaving party and ate sausages chicken nuggets and sandwiches ... Blood sugars 8.4 two hours later ...
Tested before bed to check what was happening and blood sugars were 3.8 ...go figure !!

B: 1 plain scrambled egg

L: smoked salmon, blob of cream cheese, salad. Half an orange

D: one third of a medium sized baked potato, half a tin of tuna made into tuna mayo, salad. I tested for this meal, which gave a rise of 2.2

Snack in the night: a boiled egg followed by half an orange

B coffee and cream tried the coconut oil in one didn't like it
L bacon and eggs, dark chocolate 90% and a mocha
D beef stir fry. Yoghurt and berries
2.4litres of water throughout the day too. I'm peeing like a racehorse here 😱🙂
Blood sugars behaved really well too and I was pleased with that. I like control but need to remind myself take it slow and not rush it.

Yesterday I ate all the wrong things as went to a friends for lunch who is also a diabetic but eats what they like x I had a white crusty roll with ham and tomatoes and a pork pie .blood sugars 8.2 two hours after
After this I went to a leaving party and ate sausages chicken nuggets and sandwiches ... Blood sugars 8.4 two hours later ...
Tested before bed to check what was happening and blood sugars were 3.8 ...go figure !!
I'm trying to!!! DF???

Lol ... I have to say I am losing the will to live with this diabetes lark ...
Ah hun I know exactly what you mean - admittedly I feel the same way as yourself at times Manda - it's an absolute nightmare and a daily challenge isn't it - but I have to say that after all you ate yesterday and to go to bed on a 3.8 can't be that bad - can it? But there again I don't know what damage is being caused when we do occasionly go overboard - I'm not that knowledgeable - yet - still trying to get my head round D myself 🙄 Try to keep your chin up Manda & always remember you are not alone - rant as often as you feel the need to if that helps - hear to listen when you feel downhearted, take care hun {{{hugs}}} xxx
WL

Today
B - 45g honey granola, 110g skyr with honey and a cup of coffee, milk
D - 4 slices smoked ham, 30g Philadelphia and a few lettuce leaves on 2 slices 50/50
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk and 2 squares Lindt 90%
T - 1 and a half pork loin steaks, 90g mashed potato, 80g cauliflower, wee dribble of onion gravy and a Belgian chocolate éclair 😳
Currently - cup of coffee, milk x

B: Weetabix with 175ml of semi skimmed
L: A Stoats Orange & Dark Chocolate oats bar & a 9Seeds Pumpkin bar
D: Bruschetta con Fungi with Pancetta & Roasted Chicken

Today
D - 4 slices smoked ham, 30g Philadelphia and a few lettuce leaves on 2 slices 50/50
T - 1 and a half pork loin steaks, 90g mashed potato, 80g cauliflower, wee dribble of onion gravy and a Belgian chocolate éclair 😳

How was the eclair then mmm

Today
There you go again Kaylz - pork loin chops Mmmmm😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back