What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday
6.30 am pint of water , cup of coffee and rich tea biscuit
10 am 2 rounds of granary (toasted) with 2 boiled eggs.
12pm lamb chop , broccoli, sweet potato and gravy.
3pm pint of water , mug of coffee and 1 round of toast
6pm pint of water , salmon with salad + small portion of potato.
8pm glass of milk and 2 rich tea biscuits.

Yesterday - 15stones 4.0pounds
Tum - 49
Menu
BG 6.6 @ 7.46am
Bottle water with fibre

Breakfast:
Slim Fast choc shake.
BG 8.1
1f62e.png

BG 5.8 @ 10.55am
Pt Aspirin water, meds

Lunch:
A family sized portion of Cottage Pie.

Snack:
Diet coke and 3 'Penguin' type biscuits.

Dinner @ 5ish:
Takeout Pizza 2 triangles, half a box curly fries, portion coleslaw, 2 triangles Garlic Bread (stuffed!)
BG 8.7 @ 8.25pm

Bunch grapes.

Bowl Cheerios and ice cold milk around 2 in the morning.
Half a bottle of water (I don't drink properly if I'm pigging out).

Last edited:
Today:
L - Smoked Salmon & Caper omelet
D - Likely be "fast food" from "El Pollo Loco" which is typically 2 piece fire roasted leg & thigh, broccoli & coleslaw

I'd defer to an insulin dependent D for advice re insulin, but a good place to start with estimating the carbs in food is a scale (not so easy if you eat out but with practice I'm sure you can start estimating fairly accurately)
Thank you.
I find it all so overwhelming which is why i give up.

Are you enjoying yoga Martin & are you gaining any benefit from it?
Absolutely, it is great for relaxing & getting into a better state of mind, also it is toning my body. The other benefit is that I get out a few times a week & interact with people; working from a home office can sometimes leave you a little isolated.

Yesterday
B - mini shredded wheat
D - pork and leek meatballs, carrots, courgette, broccoli
S - 2 small slices bergen toast, Brazil nuts, muller light yoghurt

Absolutely, it is great for relaxing & getting into a better state of mind, also it is toning my body. The other benefit is that I get out a few times a week & interact with people; working from a home office can sometimes leave you a little isolated.
It's great isn't it. I practiced yoga many years ago, tho I could only achieve half lotus but was able to 'roll my stomach!'. I really should pick it up again (not my stonach - but yoga!) What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?

Thank you.
I find it all so overwhelming which is why i give up.
Don't give up carb counting is easy peasy once you've got the hang of it, if you need any help or advice create a thread and we will try and help out as best we can x

It's great isn't it. I practiced yoga many years ago, tho I could only achieve half lotus but was able to 'roll my stomach!'. I really should pick it up again (not my stonach - but yoga!) What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
It's great, warm & sunny..... Unfortunately that means that there is a lot of meltwater running through the ground at the moment & so the yard is like a swamp, not good with 3 dogs.

Yesterday

B: Weetabix with 175ml of semi skimmed and fresh Raspberries, Blueberries & Blackberries
L: Eggs Benedict
D: Homemade Chicken Soup 375ml

Not posted on this thread for a while - lack of appetite with much going on with other health issues atm. x

Yesterday
B: Toast
L: Crayfish salad & a 9 bar
D: Steak & kidney suet pudding with carrots & peas
Pud: Chocolate fudge cake with strawberries & cream.

It was Thursday night at my Brothers. He was suppose to do the treat AFTER my blood test, not the day before!
There you go again Mark, tempting me with delicious meals - chocolate fudge cake & strawberries 😛 - oh to die for! 🙄 Send me some plz!

There you go again Mark, tempting me with delicious meals - chocolate fudge cake & strawberries 😛 - oh to die for! 🙄 Send me some plz!
I didn't really want this lovely food the day before my HbA1c test. Hopefully I haven't done too much damage.

Yesterday.
B: Toast & peanut butter
L: Chicken Tikka salad & a 9 bar
D: Cloud bread burger & turnip chips.

Yesterday.
B: Toast & peanut butter
L: Chicken Tikka salad & a 9 bar
D: Cloud bread burger & turnip chips.
Excuse my ignorance but what is cloud bread ?

@Manda1 and @wirralass it's a low carb bread you make yourself with eggs, cream cheese, cream of tartar and salt and pepper x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back