What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today
B - 45g honey granola, 145g greek style yoghurt and a cup of roasted hazelnut coffee, milk
9:45ish - cup of coffee, milk in the hospital cafe
D - 1 slice 50/50 toast, 35g pickled onion and chive cheddar and a 165g pot of peanut caramel muller light (it's not as delicious as it sounds :()
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk and 2 squares Lindt 90%
T - 3 pork and leek sausages, 2 yorkies, 80g petits pois, some onion gravy and a digestive biscuit
Currently - cup of coffee, milk x

Bottle water.
BG 5.0 @ 6.59pm
Dinner @ 7ish:
Lamb shank, 7 fat Brussels sprouts with too much butter on.
Bottle water and a Levothyroxine pill.
BG 5.7 @ 11.19pm
Hi Ditto, sorry for the diversion to the thread, but do you always take your thyroid tablet after dinner? I was just wondering because the leaflet says to take them on an empty stomach?

B - Salad, was kinda old so didn't finish it
L - 2 Crab Cakes..... Serves me right for looking in the basement freezer... 19 carbs each
D - Fast food from a chain "El Pollo Loco", 2 piece fire roasted chicken with sides of broccoli & coleslaw

Yesterday- total carbs for the day was 50g
B- cheerios and almond milk
2nd B- egg, bramley sausages, burgen toast
D- spring greens soup, beef truffle, onions & cheese
T- Chicken & vegetable casserole mini-meal
S- Bramley sausage on burgen toast

Yesterday.
B: Toast & peanut butter
L: Chicken Tikka salad & 85% cherry fikked choc bar
D: Beef stir fry & 2 Lindor dark choc truffles

Yesterday was:

B: cappuccino and two ginger nuts
L: Brussels pâté on Ryvita, Müller lite yogurt
D: local salmon steak cooked en papillote with tarragon butter, tomato salad and sugar snap peas. Dark chocolate Tunnock's Teacake.

Getting thinner all the time. (9kg since November) I've already noticed a reduction in insulin requirements, because the more abdominal fat (and intrabdominal fat) that disappears, the less insulin resistance there is, and that applies whether you are T1 or T2. It's like magic, this D lark.

Yesterday
B...toast and peanut butter
L.. Soup and a warburtons this.
D... Fish with some oven chips and a small spoon of reduced sugar beans
One yogurt and two biscuits
Frankly I am getting so bored of this diet regime .... Today I hate having the d and feel miserable :(

Yesterday
B - Porridge
L - Egg sandwich (burgen bread), tyrell veg crisps
D - Homemade chicken curry with a few prawn crackers
Snacks - it was a friends birthday in the office so there was the inevitable cakes about, but its good cos she took me to the shops with her and I had a chocolate eclair!

Yesterday:

B: Bowl of fromage frais with a dessert spoon of my homemade wild plum jam (v little sugar in it)

L: Half a can of chicken soup thinned with home made chicken stock (bone broth) + parlsey.

Late teatime after the dog walk: one slice of ProPlus oat bread (dark and dense, has chia etc in it), with some Stilton cheese. About 6 grapes

D: Chicken salad (I'd roasted the chicken Monday night), about a quarter of the chicken - with a salad of diced cucumber, heart of a little gem, a few leaves of endive, half an avocado, and three v small tomatoes. French dressing (my own). A few more grapes (given to me, I don't waste food...)

B this morning: Omlette made with 2 large free range eggs, flavoured with half a courgette and two slices of smoked streaky bacon (diced and sauted in olive oil), on a sliced grilled tomato. Fresh herbs.

B - Crab cakes (19g carbs in each) & tartar sauce..... won't tell you how many but needless to say I felt like c**p for most of the day
D - After Yoga small bowl of salad (lettuce, radicchio, tomatoes, gorgonzola topped with a home made dressing of apple cider vinegar & EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)

Today
B - 45g honey granola, 125g greek style yoghurt and a cup of coffee, milk
9:30ish - cup of roasted hazelnut coffee, milk
D - chicken mayo in 2 slices 50/50 bread and a 25g bar moser roth 85%
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk
T - 1 1/2 pork loin steaks, 100g beansprouts, 120g mashed cheesy tatties and some gravy
After t - cup of coffee, milk x

B: small banana mashed with ground flaxseed, cinnamon and soya milk left to soak so it's like porridge, and a few walnuts
Mid morning to stave off an impending hypo: sultana box (10g carbs)
L: Graze box, small apple (not sure what type, they're Sainsbury's taste the difference and very tasty), three individual mature cheddar portions
Afternoon: Nature Valley protein bar before cycle home
D: large salad: Romaine, fresh basil, celery, carrot, red pepper, cucumber, cherry tomatoes marinated in olive oil, lemon juice, lo-salt, pepper and oregano, pine kernels, borlotti beans, peanut butter.
Raspberries, blueberries and fresh cream.

Today
B - Burgen toast with peanut butter
L - cheese and onion sandwich and a mini pork pie
D - Parmesan chicken with roasted courgette, tomato and mushrooms

B: one protein Weetabix, a spoonful of Swiss style muesli, a generous spoonful of flaxseeds with soya milk
Mid morning: sultana box
L: Graze box, 2 plums
Afternoon: Nature Valley bar
No dinner as was doing a basal test.
Supper: small banana and handful of peanuts

Hypo in the night; previous two nights I had a significant rise overnight so missing dinner obviously not good for me!

Today
B - 45g honey granola, 125g greek style yoghurt and a cup of coffee, milk
9:45ish - up of roasted hazelnut coffee, milk
D - chicken mayo in 2 slices 50/50 bread
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk
T - chicken breast fillet, 2 yorkshire puddings, 80g petits pois, some chicken gravy and a lotus biscuit
After t - cup of coffee, milk x

B. 2 slices toast Hovis wholemeal medium 30 carbs
D. Ham sandwich 3 slices 45 carbs
T . New Potatoes Kale Carrots Chicken Coujons 100 carbs
Lots of coffee in between lol

L -Mushroom & cheese omelet
D - Nothing, wasn't hungry

Today
B peanut butter on Burgen bread
L 2 croissants
D homemade meatballs with lots of veg.

Today