What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today
B - 40g honey granola, 125g greek style yoghurt and a cup of coffee, milk
9:30ish - cup of roasted hazelnut coffee, mik
D - 2 slices 50/50 toast a few slices of cheese and a lotus biscuit
2ish - 5 jelly atrics and a cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk then 2 squares lindt 90% (had a hypo reason for jelly atrics)
T - basa fillet cooked in tin foil with a little butter and black pepper, 1 potato waffle, 80g petits pois and a little bit of mayo
After t - cup of coffee, milk x

B: Bacon and banana porridge
D: Homemade cheese in burger with 120grms French fries
Snack: salt and vinegar peanuts

Darent tell you as I am at friends Will not say until at least monday

B: 2 slices of Hovis Wheatgerm toast & butter. 11.5g carb per slice & an acceptable 2mmol rise which ain't bad for 2 slices.
L: Dragon's egg from Co-Op. This is basically a spicy scotch egg. 10g carb.
D: Mousaka & greek salad.
Pud: 1 Lindor dark choc truffle
Drinks: 2 glasses of white wine & 4 G&T's.:D

B: handful of walnuts as I was starving waiting for the promised brunch at a local greasy spoon
Lunch in greasy spoon: halloumi on bed of lettuce, grilled tomatoes, large portion fried mushrooms, baked beans. Yum. Tried a 4 hour multiwave bolus for the halloumi and fat content but cancelled it after 2 hours as was around 4.2, ate a plum. (High protein meals often give me a delayed spike so I have been experimenting with multiwave boluses).
D: two crepe-style pancakes made with less flour than normal and loaded with sautéed peppers, courgettes, mushrooms, onion, asparagus, tomato and mature cheddar. Yum. Apple.
Weekend post dinner treat: a small bar of Aldi high cocoa chocolate and three chocolate Brazils from Lidl.
Nasty high of 10.7 in the small hours, possibly a delayed reaction to the dinner or maybe my infusion site was dodgy.

Radders are you sure it wasn't the baked beans? They spike me terrible. :(

Saturday 040317 - 15stones 3.8pounds
Tum - 49>
This is what comes of not weighing.
1f62e.png

Menu
BG 5.9 @ 3.11am
Bottle water with fibre
BG 5.9 @ 9.29am

Breakfast:
2 Eggs scrambled with tbs olive oil, 4oz cheese melted over, 3 small cooked tomatoes.
BG 5.4 @ 12.03pm
Pt Aspirin water, meds, cod liver oil capsule

Lunch:
Carton Cottage Cheese 250g
BG 5.7 @ 5.49pm

Dinner:
3 lg Pork Chops, mound of sprouts and cauli with too much butter.
Bottle water
Tuna and cucumber pitta bread with mayo! A few crisps and a mug of tea with skimmed milk.
BG 5.8 @ 8.12pm
Bottle water and a Levothyroxine pill.
BG 6.0 @ 10.29pm

Radders are you sure it wasn't the baked beans? They spike me terrible. :(

I had the baked beans at lunchtime and the high was in the early hours so I doubt it! I am on insulin so I can manage baked beans without too much of a problem.

Today
B - 40g honey granola, 125g greek style yoghurt and a cup of roasted hazelnut coffee, milk
9:30ih - cup of coffee, milk
D - 2 slices 50/50 bread, few rashers bacon, 1 fried egg, mayonnaise and a lotus biscuit
1:15 - 2 jelly atrics (mild hypo)
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk and 2 squares Lindt 90%
T - 3 lincolnshire sausages (first time I've had them, they were really tasty), 2 yorkshire puddings, 80g petits pois and some gravy
Currently - cup of coffee, milk 🙂 x

Yesterday. Cleaning out the fridge day! AKA : What is This day? How old is that day? 😱

B- Egg & Burgen toast, coffee with almond milk
D- A beef olive, and porridge with blueberries on the side.
T- Mediterranean veggies casserole (aubergine, courgettes, broccoli in ratatouille with parmesan)
S- cauliflower cheese

B: red grapefruit, toasted pistachios, roasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds
No lunch as breakfast was late, just a plum
D: veggie lasagne made with Dreamfields pasta, quorn, mushrooms, onion, peppers and carrots with a Bistro salad followed by chocolate & courgette cake with fresh cream and a summer fruit coulis.
Three chocolate Brazils.

B bacon and eggs fried in rapeseed oil
Lunch burgen and Philly
Dinner pork joint and loads of veg above ground ones
Supper scrambled eggs and feta
My usual coffee and cream.
I've been experimenting with that and have tried lactose free cream and oatly cream as well.
Water with a splash of diluting.
My bloods where on waking 8.2 and bed 6.6. Only one spike during the day too so it's getting better as the weeks follow.

Oh, where do I start?

Friday
B - Can't be memorable because I have forgotten it, probably an Omelet
D - Vegan Pad Thai with Shirataki noodles .... Don't be too impressed as it was from a packet & was disgusting... Topped with stir fried beef marinade in soy sauce, fish sauce & chili garlic paste

Saturday
In celebration of our `16th wedding anniversary we went to Costco (necessitating a trip to our "local" Indian buffet... Local as in about 50 miles away as the Raven flies.... Don't get crows above 4K in elevation) Our favorite Indian Buffet is in Las Vegas where we will be this weekend for the NASCAR Race
L - Indian Buffet..... BG felt distinctly high; thirst, lethargy etc yet 4 hours later BG was 5.0

Sunday
B - artisan Bacon & fried Eggs
D - Steak & veggies (asparagus & Brussel Sprouts steamed & tossed in some bacon fat)

Yesterday:
B: Bacon & egg sarnie (Burgen)
L: Aldi 85% cherry filled choccy bar
D: Chicken chorizo stew
Pud: Slice of low carb choccy cake (just 1 slice left in freezer now)

Oh, where do I start?

Friday
B - Can't be memorable because I have forgotten it, probably an Omelet
D - Vegan Pad Thai with Shirataki noodles .... Don't be too impressed as it was from a packet & was disgusting... Topped with stir fried beef marinade in soy sauce, fish sauce & chili garlic paste

Saturday
In celebration of our `16th wedding anniversary we went to Costco (necessitating a trip to our "local" Indian buffet... Local as in about 50 miles away as the Raven flies.... Don't get crows above 4K in elevation) Our favorite Indian Buffet is in Las Vegas where we will be this weekend for the NASCAR Race
L - Indian Buffet..... BG felt distinctly high; thirst, lethargy etc yet 4 hours later BG was 5.0

Sunday
B - artisan Bacon & fried Eggs
D - Steak & veggies (asparagus & Brussel Sprouts steamed & tossed in some bacon fat)

Congratulations on the anniversary!!

Today
B - 40g honey granola with a sprinkle of cinnamon, 125g greek style yoghurt and a cup of coffee, milk
9:45ish - cup of roasted hazelnut coffee, milk
D - 290g tin heinz chicken soup, 2 ryvita crackerbread and 40g pickled onion & chive cheddar
2ish - cup of smooth caramel coffee, milk and 2 squares Lindt 90%
T - parmesan chicken breast fillet, 2 yorkshire puddings, 90g carrots, dollop of salad cream and a lotus biscuit
After t - cup of coffee, milk
6:15ish - 1 jelly atric (slight hypo) and a lotus biscuit x

Congratulations on the anniversary!!
Thanks, though the real celebration is this coming weekend, a long weekend in Las Vegas, Gambling, Motor Racing & good food (the Buffets make being D & eating a little easier).

Yesterday.
B: Toast i think.
L: Tuna salad
D: Left over chicken & chorizo stew
Pud: 1 dark choc Lindor truffle

Yesterday
B - weetabix
L - peanut butter on toast
D - steak, onion rings, sweet potato fries, mushrooms.

Yesterday - 15stones 2.0pounds
Tum - 48 1/2

Menu
BG 6.0 @ 7.35am
Bottle water with fibre
Breakfast:
Bacon and fried eggs.
BG 5.8 @ 11.56am
Pt Aspirin water, meds, cod liver oil capsule

Lunch:
Aldi Chicken salad (with a little pot of dressing) and a bag of Cashew nuts (must stop this, too many, too more-ish).
A ready prepared coffee (sachet) with dash of whole milk and 1 Hermesetas.
BG 7.1 @ 4.33pm
1f62e.png

Bottle water.
BG 5.0 @ 6.59pm
Dinner @ 7ish:
Lamb shank, 7 fat Brussels sprouts with too much butter on.
Bottle water and a Levothyroxine pill.
BG 5.7 @ 11.19pm

Yesterday
B - Porridge
L - lidl roll with tinned red salmon and a packet of hula hoops
D - chicken breast with cheese and bacon, brocolli
S - Packet hula hoops and some peanuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back