What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday

L - 2 sesame Ryvita, spread with a little light philadelphia, 1 slice turkey and a taster of cranberry sauce. A satsuma. A salted caramel square.
D - Keto cheeseburger casserole skillet recipe, but used mozzarella instead of cheddar, with a baby spinach salad of cucumber, cress and a baby plum tomato, blob of mayo and a little coleslaw
Snacks - skinny crunch bar. Packet of baked crisps

Then all went to pot waking in early hours feeling ravenous - my lips are sealed - (wish they had been glued shut tbh) ... sigh

B: Greek yoghurt, blueberries, 10g All Bran
L: pate, ham, 2 crackers, gerkin, olives, cheese, half pear
D: omelette with mushrooms, ham and cheese, salad, half roll, Kvarg and seeds

B - super berry granola with semi skimmed milk, mug of coffee
D - silverside and dijon mustard sandwich, 3 j.d.gross milk & dark chocolate flaked truffles
T - ham, baby potatoes, a few homemade paprika chips, cheese coleslaw, radishes and 2 gherkins, pint of cherries & berries diluting
mug of coffee
Bedtime - 3 Lidl Deluxe all butter shortbread fingers xx

Today
B: Nuut Paleo
L: Poached egg, ham, baked beans, toast
D: Poached salmon, cauliflower, broad beans, runner beans, carrots, peas

Breakfast 200 cal Asda Vanilla diet shake
Long walk
Lunch 100 cal soup
Dinner, 150 cal tinned salmon (in water) salad, no dressing.

Attachments

• IMG_20220104_185133_4.jpg
    IMG_20220104_185133_4.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 6
Tuesday

B - Belvita breakfast bars
L - lunch in Ikea - 8 meatballs, peas, lingonberry sauce and gravy - NO mash or chips!!! Small hot chocolate
D - grilled chicken quarter, two boiled & fried potato pieces, baby spinach, courgette "chips" fried, few brussel sprouts. Greek style yoghurt with honey, with raspberries and chia seeds
Snacks - baked crisps, crackers and not sure what else - dang munchies took over at silly o'clock. I need to find a way to stop it becoming a habit!

Wednesday

L - Small carvery of turkey, a little stuffing, 2 pieces of roast potato, cauliflower cheese, few brussel sprouts, cranberry sauce and gravy. One vodka with Pepsi Max
D - homemade stir fry with pork sausages
Snacks - Hovis cracker and cheesespread, skinny crunch bar and quavers.

Tuesday:

Brunch: The remainder of the Pork and Port pate with 2 slices buttered Scandalously Seeded bread. 1 small iced Lebkuchen.
Dinner: Home made chicken Jalfreze and Sag Aloo, with a tbs rice and about 2 bites of garlic and coriander naan.
Melon, persimmon and raspberry platter.

Wednesday:
Brunch: Leftover chicken curry and sag aloo with 1 small garlic and coriander naan.
Dinner: Not hungry so we had a selection of cold meats, including salami, proscuitto, coppa and some Spanish selection meats with some "bake it yourself" ciabatta stick.

B: Greek yoghurt, blueberries, 10g Low sugar granola
L: homemade celery, broccoli and leek soup, cheese, ham, 2 crackers. olives, tomato, half apple.
D: sausages, coleslaw, half slice bread

Ps: @Pattidevans Bought 2 persimmons and they were horrible, really fibrous and made my mouth feel odd. They went in the bin. I have had them before and they were nice.

Ps: @Pattidevans Bought 2 persimmons and they were horrible, really fibrous and made my mouth feel odd. They went in the bin. I have had them before and they were nice.
Not every fruit you buy is nice... we had some horrible pears the other week. With Persimmons we buy them and keep them in the fruit bowl for a couple of weeks (sometimes more) until they are a dark orange and soft when you gently squeeze them before eating them. They are like marmalade by then!

B; 30g porridge orange
Snack; banana cup of tea
L; steak and kidney pie cup of tea
D; braised beef and vegetables yogurt with blueberrys glass of orange juice
Snack; 30g peanuts

Well the menus went a bit awry last week. My wife was running late and was picking up some neck of lamb but given the cooking time we wouldn't have been eating until after 10pm so I got her to pick up some sausages and did sausages, celeriac mash and onion gravy instead of Lamb and Chestnut Tagine. So, the Cajun Spiced Chicken has slipped to tonight

Friday Cajun Spiced Chicken (Hairy Dieters)
Saturday Chicken, Stilton and Bacon, Asparagus & Tenderstem Broccoli
Sunday Roast Lamb, Leeks, Buttered Savoy Cabbage, Baked Carrots
Monday Creamy Garlic & Parmesan Chicken (Pinch of Nom Comfort Food)
Tuesday Goan-style Hot and Sour Pork (Madhur Jaffrey)
Wednesday Spicy Chilli with Green Beans (Dopamine Diet)
Thursday Roasted Cod with Parma Ham (Hairy Dieters)
Friday Paprika Chicken (Hairy Dieters)

Another delicious looking week @adrian1der !!!

Thursday
Brunch: Home made butternut squash and creme fraiche soup (sounds bland but has a decided chilli kick) with 2 slices Morrison's Wheat, Spelt and rye bread and butter.
Dinner: Spicy pulled brisket, crispy squashed new potatoes, asparagus and runner beans.

Today
Brunch: Home made broccoli and blue cheese soup, 2 slices of the Morrisons bread and butter.
Dinner tonight will be a chicken, chorizo, red and yellow pepper tray bake, croquette potatoes and fried courgettes.

Thursday

Brunch - Belvita breakfast biscuits
Dinner - Pork belly joint (small portion), 3 small roasties, kale and leek, small yorkshire pud, 2 stuffing balls and onion gravy.
Snacks - baked crisps. Skinny crunch bar

Caramel coffee, water, weak orange squash

B: kipper and toast
L: homemade soup, ham, cheese, ryvita, gerkin, tomato, half apple
D lamb chop, baked parsnip, slice bread, coleslaw, baked apple and cream

B: kipper and toast
L: homemade soup, ham, cheese, ryvita, gerkin, tomato, half apple
D lamb chop, baked parsnip, slice bread, coleslaw, baked apple and cream
Only ONE lamb chop? What's that all about? You need at least 4 to be able to taste them!

B: 50g Meusli, 1 orange
Snack: banana cup of tea
L: 2 slices cheese on toast baked beans and a sausage
Snack: cup of tea 3 crackers and 10g mature cheddar
D: Chequers Inn Lytchett Matravers Dorset Pint Doombar, 16oz rump steak mushrooms chips and salad (very naughty couldn't resist)

Friday

B - Belvita breakfast biscuits
L - Homemade veggie soup with 2 slices of buttered Nimble. Fibre One lemon drizzle square
D - Rainbow trout fillet baked in foil with a slice of lemon, homemade cauliflower rice with onion, garlic, baby spinach, herbs and spices. Asda NAS orange jelly pot
Supper - Hovis extra wheatgerm crackers with 1 mini cathedral city mature light cheese
Snacks - Baked crisps and a skinny crunch bar
Coffees, water and weak orange squash

B: 50g Meusli, 1 orange
Snack: banana cup of tea
L: 2 slices cheese on toast baked beans and a sausage
Snack: cup of tea 3 crackers and 10g mature cheddar
D: Chequers Inn Lytchett Matravers Dorset Pint Doombar, 16oz rump steak mushrooms chips and salad (very naughty couldn't resist)
No wonder you thought my 1 lamb chop wouldn't feed a bird.
Sounds like what you had would be my carb ration for 4 days at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back