What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday 20.02.2017
Waking bgl 5.1

Pre breakfast: 5.4
Late Breakfast. 1 slice burgen bread toasted,
1 extra large egg (2 yolks..again!) Poached.
Tablespoon full fat yogurt (experimenting!) + 1 diced strawberry

Post breakfast bgl & pre lunch bgl 6.4

L. Prawn cocktail on bed of mixed salad leaves
1 Ryvita wholegrain cracker bread (carb 3.5g of which 0.3g sugar..fat 0.2g...fibre 0.4g...protein 0.6g
1 naughty chocolate eclair (bad choice!) But Oh it did satisfy my sweet taste buds)
Post lunch bgl 7.0

Pre evening meal Bgl 5.8 @ 8pm!
2 grilled pork Cumberland sausages
Cauliflower, broccoli & carrot mash with melted cheese on top then grilled til crispy, red onion gravy
Pud. Mango & lime compote with 1 Ryvita spiced apple & chutney flavour cracker.(New on Asda's shelves)
Post meal 3 hours later bgl 5.8

Lots of water throughout the day

N.B. Nil skinny cappuccino, skinny lattè, decaf or lady grey or decaf coffee for me yesterday! ( experimenting!)

Final bgl 5.7

Last edited:
bacon and eggs
coffee with cream and Lidl protein roll with ham and tomato as BG 4.9 late afternoon and feeling cold
salad with beef, berries and cream

Yesterday 20.02.2017
Waking bgl 5.1

Pre breakfast: 5.4
Late Breakfast. 1 slice burgen bread toasted,
1 extra large egg (2 yolks..again!) hee hee!
Tablespoon full fat yogurt (experimenting!) + 1 diced strawberry

Post bgl breakfast & pre lunch bgl 6.4

L. Prawn cocktail on bed of mixed salad leaves
1 Ryvita wholegrain cracker bread (carb 3.5g of which 0.3g sugar..fat 0.2g...fibre 0.4g...protein 0.6g
1 naught chocolate eclair (bad choice!) Oh but it did satisfy my sweet taste buds)
Post lunch bgl 7.0

Pre evening meal Bgl 5.8 @ 8pm!
2 grilled pork Cumberland sausages
Cauliflower, broccoli & carrot mash with melted cheese on top then grilled til crispy
Red onion gravy
Pud. Mango & lime compote with 1 Ryvita spiced apple & chutney flavour cracker.(New on Asda's shelves)
Post meal 3 hours later bgl 5.8

Water throughout the day

N.B. Nil skinny cappuccino, skinny lattè, decaf or lady grey or decaf coffee for me yesterday! ( experimenting!)

Final bgl 5.7
Not fair how comes you get all the double yolker's, a few times when we still had the dog before she had to be put to sleep when she was ill she got scrambled eggs and she always ended up with double yolkers :( lol x

Yesterday
B - Burgen toast with peanut butter
L - Smoked haddock and spinach
T - cheese and tomato toast, banana and yoghurt

Today
B - 1 toasted waffle with 20g peanut butter
9:45ish - cup of roasted hazelnut coffee, milk
D - 1 mission deli wheat and white mini wrap filled with parma ham, cucumber and coleslaw and half a 100g pot coconut chunks
2ish - cup of coffee, milk and 4 squares G&B 85%
T - 1.5 pork loin steaks, mashed tatties, big pile of beansprouts 🙂 and some gravy
After t - cup of coffee, milk x

Today
B - 1 toasted waffle with 20g peanut butter
D - 1 mission deli wheat and white mini wrap filled with parma ham, cucumber and coleslaw and half a 100g pot coconut chunks
2ish - cup of coffee, milk and 4 squares G&B 85%
T - 1.5 pork loin steaks, mashed tatties, big pile of beansprouts 🙂 and some gravy
@Kayzl. Pork loin chops on my menu tomorrow

@Kayzl. Pork loin chops on my menu tomorrow
(ssshhh don't tell but I leave the fat on :( lol) my OH has already booked my parmesan chicken for tea tomorrow haha 🙂 x

(ssshhh don't tell but I leave the fat on :( lol)
I always eat the fat and the skin off chicken, best bit. 😛

Menu for Monday 200217
BG no blood.
1f641.png

Bottle water with fibre

Brunch:
4oz grated cheese, 2 ex.lg.Eggs scrambled, Cup caulirice with single cream 3 tbs, portion of roast chicken (piggy breakfast!)
Pt Aspirin water, meds

BG 5.8 @ 2.33pm
Bottle water throughout the afternoon.
Dinner:
Mug coffee with 3 tbs single cream and a sweetener, Lg tin Tuna with 3 tbs Mayo, 14 Brussels sprouts.
Bottle water and a Levothyroxine pill.

First thing after prodding myself uselessly to try and get blood out - 15stones 0.4pounds / Tum - 48 1/2

B & L - Bone Broth, was cooking up a new batch & just had to keep on tasting, just to make sure it was OK
D - Spaghetti Squash with Bolognaise

I always eat the fat and the skin off chicken, best bit. 😛

Menu for Monday 200217
BG no blood.
1f641.png

Bottle water with fibre

Brunch:
4oz grated cheese, 2 ex.lg.Eggs scrambled, Cup caulirice with single cream 3 tbs, portion of roast chicken (piggy breakfast!)
Pt Aspirin water, meds

BG 5.8 @ 2.33pm
Dinner:
Mug coffee with 3 tbs single cream and a sweetener, Lg tin Tuna with 3 tbs Mayo, 14 Brussels sprouts.

First thing after prodding myself uselessly to try and get blood out - 15stones 0.4pounds / Tum - 48 1/2
14 Brussels sprouts?!!!!! Goodness, ditto, is that the Atkins? Did you mash them or eat separately? I love sprouts but only 3 or 4 at a time. All I can say if it works for you then that's the main thing....no two are alike. Good 5.8 Take care

Yesterday was...
B- Egg Mayo on sliced tomato & protein bread with almond milk in coffee (11g carbs)
L- Savory minced beef minimeal (20g carbs)
Then went swimming, quite hungry before Tea, so had a whole Apple :( (22g carb)
T- Steak and red wine mini meal (20g carbs)
S- a square of dark chocolate (1g carb)

B: Scrambled egg, ham, cheese slice
L: 50g peanuts, small pack of pork scratchings & Atkins choc wafer
D: Chicken & chorizo stew
Pud: 2 dark choc Lindor truffles (only 4.2g carb each)

B - Mushroom & Cheese Omelet
L - 2 mini Empanadas
D - Salad with chicken breast (late dinner after Yoga)

Despite being quite restrained on the carb front I still ended up with a 6.1 this morning:(

Today
B - 2 toasted waffles and 15g peanut butter
D - 2 scrambled eggs with cheese in 2 mission deli wheat and white mini wraps
2ish - cup of coffee, milk and 4 squares g&b 85% (really not keen on it now since having Lindt 90%)
T - parmesan chicken, petits pois, 2 yorkies and a wee dollop of salad cream

14 Brussels sprouts?!!!!! Goodness, ditto, is that the Atkins? Did you mash them or eat separately? I love sprouts but only 3 or 4 at a time. All I can say if it works for you then that's the main thing....no two are alike. Good 5.8 Take care
Heh! It's me just being greedy. I like them any which way up. 🙂 Shredded, fried, roast, whole, mashed with butter...Brussels sprouts come under 'other vegetables' on the Atkins, being as they are higher carb veggies. I luvs them and can eat them till the cows come home so I take advantage. 😛 Really you're allowed 7oz of 'other vegetables' on Induction and then on Rung One you go up and can have more vegetables. I need to weigh my veg!

Menu for Tuesday 210217
BG no blood. :(
Bottle water with fibre

Brunch:
4oz grated cheese, 2 ex.lg.Eggs scrambled, 4 rashers bacon, (another piggy breakfast!)
Pt Aspirin water, meds
BG 5.8 @ 2.23pm

Dinner:
Lg tin Salmon with 3 tbs Mayo, 1/2 a small onion, 8oz Mushrooms

First thing: 14stones 13.6pounds / Tum - 48>>

Yesterday
B - mini shredded wheat
L - ham salad
D - chilli with baked courgette

Back to in a hotel for a week so most days this week is has been

B: 2 sausages, 2 bacon, 1/2 grilled tomato, mushrooms, black pudding and a slice of whole meal toast
L: a green apple
D: Subway plain chicken salad bowl with honey mustard dressing
Snack: A packet of Taytos

So yesterday
B.. Porridge
L.. Poached fish salad and a few sauteed potatoes
T. Two slices of nimble toast with peanut butter followed by a weight watcher yogurt
Two dairy milk chocolates that were laying around at work I managed to avoid the apple and cinnamon cake but alas the chocolates were just too tempting ! Lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back