What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today
B - 2 toasted waffles and 15g peanut butter
9:30ish cup of coffee, milk
D - bacon, fried egg and mayo on 2 slices of wholemeal and a few mushrooms on the side of the plate
2ish - cup of coffee, milk
T - 3 pork sausages, 2 yorkshire puddings, 80g petits pois and some gravy
After t - cup of coffee, milk
Wee glass sugar free irn bru x

Yesterday 11.02.2017

Bgl: 5.0
B. 2 slices of turkey bacon, 2 egg (3 yolks!) omelette
S. Few Almond nuts, skinny cappuccino
L. Bowl leftover homemade veggie soup topped with 2 large broccoli.florets,
Eve.meal. 2 slices chicken breast, steamed carrot, sprouts & broccoli, 3 wee baby new potatoes, gravy, tumbler water
Eve.snack. handful of mini bread sticks, 1 skinny cappuccino
Warter throughout the day

T2
Diagnosed T2
Diet & exercise only

Last edited:
Soup turned out well. Didn't blend it, though, and added the chicken& a small bit of barley. Thanks for that idea!
@Sadhbh. Great, I was wondering how it turned out. Glad you put barley in coz I forgot to mention that to you (I guess i was having a senior moment at the time of posting!) Haha

Yesterday I had:
B: cappuccino, two rich tea biscuits and a vape.
L: 3 Ryvitas with pork lunch tongue thereupon, and Müller Light yogurt
2 Americanos during the afternoon to keep me awake
D: Roast boned leg of local pig, served with sage and onion Quinoa, and sugar snap peas lovingly grown in Kenya.

Yesterday I had:
B: cappuccino, two rich tea biscuits and a vape.
L: 3 Ryvitas with pork lunch tongue thereupon, and Müller Light yogurt
2 Americanos during the afternoon to keep me awake
D: Roast boned leg of local pig, served with sage and onion Quinoa, and sugar snap peas lovingly grown in Kenya.
@mikeyB, I'm drooling at the mouth re: Your dinner menu 😛

Yesterday
B: Bacon sarnie
L: Nibbles (pork scratchings, bit of cheese, 2 squares 85% choc)
D: Beef stew
2 rum truffles

@mark. Beef stew..... rum truffles.....You're a man after my own heart!!Haha! Glad you're back & in fine fettle!

Diagnosed April 2016
Diet & exercise only

Yesterday

B - Porridge
L - We popped down to the brewery for lunch, I had grilled haloumi cheese with chorizo, peppers and oinion, a pig in blanket and a few of my OH cheesey chips
D - Roast pork with carrots, green beans, brocolli, 2 roasties and a yorkie pud, followed by strawberries and cream
S - Peanuts.

B - Heck sausages & Poached Egg
L - Cheddar Cheese & Tomato
D - Roast Lamb, Broccoli, Sprouts , Carrots, Yorkshire Pudding. Greek Yoghurt & Blackberries

Thank you for that SadhbhFiadh, I will be doing that in future. I think that's about right. I inadvertently left it a minute this morning and when I looked back there was a really nice globule. My eyes lit up. :D

I'm a day behind due to trauma yesterday so here's yesterdays' horrendous menu, didn't put any weight on as such but my levels were definitely raised.

Menu for Saturday 110217
Up at 4am with horrendous nosebleed and felt extremely stressed hence 7.0 @ 7.15 but I still tried to stick to my routine!
Bottle water with fibre
Breakfast:
3 small Eggs scrambled in olive oil, some leftover roast chicken with 1 tbs mayo.
Glug of water with meds but no Aspirin on advice of out of hours surgery
Lunch @ 4 or 5pm! Tum was rumbling in the waiting room...
Bag of mixed nuts and fruit agh but it was the only item available in the vending machine at Wythenshawe Hospital.
Bottle water sipped throughout the day and finished off this morning, I'm a bit anal about my water bottles 😉
Dinner:
2 huge platefuls of Spaghetti Bolognese. 😱 My brother had made it and I wasn't going to refuse but maybe I should have.
Forgot to take my bottle water and a Levothyroxine pill. :( I was all at 6s and 7s. I couldn't get any blood out to measure before bed thank goodness. Ignorance is bliss.

First thing after loo - 15stones 2.0pounds / Tum - 49
@Ditto. Oh poor you D, sorry to hear you had a rotten day. Just a thought, did you test your bgl when you had a nosebleed, sounds like you shed a bucket full?! Let's hope you don't have another day like yesterday & hope you're feeling a lot better today. Back to normal eh?! Take care

@Medusa. We on here post loads of great menu's on a daily basis, why not have a looksie to give you ideas? 🙂

Diagnosed T2 April 2016
Diet & exercise only
Yes i will do

in the meantime i have a chicken stew in the slow cooker, lean meat and loads of veg

yesterday - B - macaroons
L - cheese sandwich, crisps and coffee cake
D - burger potatoes and veg in gravy

Today
B - 2 toasted waffles and a bournville cadbury highlights
D - chicken and bacon sandwich filler on a 50/50 roll and a 25g bar 70% chocolate
T- parmesan chicken fillet, 2 yorkshire puddings, 80g petits pois and some salad cream, lets just say it's a good job chicken has no carbs as that fillet was a beast lol x

Menu for Sunday 120217
6.4 @ 6.01am
Bottle water with fibre

Breakfast:
Lg Tin Tuna, 2oz Shallots, 1 tbs Mayo.
Pt Aspirin water, meds, cod liver oil capsule

Lunch:
2 slices Corned Beef, 1 tbs Mayo.

Dinner:
Finny Haddock, 4oz Onion, 2oz Mushrooms, 1 tbs Mayo.
Bottle water and a Levothyroxine pill.
BG 6.4 @ 8.36pm

First thing after loo 15stones 2.6pounds up/down
Tum - 48 1/2

Yesterday
Breakfast, missed it.
Lunch, chicken & gravy with green beans, yogurt & blueberries after.
Evening, a large bowl of cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, and greens with wild garlic butter and parsley all over.

Brekkie : 2 shredded wheat, skimmed milk and blueberries
Lunch. Homemade chicken and veg soup, three seeded oatcakes and cheese
Tea. Homemade butter chicken curry , 2 poppadoms , bowl of berries

Cups tea, water, couple garibaldis and oatcakes for supper

Today
B - porridge
L - lidl protein roll with ham and mustard, packet of Tyrrell's veggie crisps
D - homemade chicken curry and some prawn crackers

Today
B - 2 warburtons crumpets
L - cheese salad
D - sausage, beans and potato waffle

Ooops! Sunday 12.02.2017
2.20am bgl: 6.4
8am bgl : 5.6
Sunday's menu:-
B. Nil } slept through } exhausted
L. Nil } slept through } exhausted
Bgl: 4.2
Eve.meal: 1 lean rasher turkey bacon, 2 egg gouda cheese omelette, 3 cherry tomatoes cooked in cold pressed rapeseed oil, 1 slice toasted (burnt!) nimble malted wheatgrain. 5 black grapes with 1 level dessertspoon thick double cream. Cuppa decaf (nil biscuit!)
Bgl 21/2hrs after evening.meal : 5.5
Late eve.snack: Skinny cappuccino with 2 (not 3!) sweeteners, 1 Ryvita cheddar & cracked pepper flatbread thin. 3.7g carb of which 0.1 sugar.

Last edited:
Yesterday. Monday 13.02.2017.
6am bgl 5.0
A bit of a mish-mash day!!

Breakfast : Nil

Bgl 4.7 before brunch

Brunch: 1 tablespoon of celery, nut & sultana salad (Asda's) topped with 1 diced smoked salmon seafood stick, diced beetroot & sml portion of spiralised carrot & cucumber, 1 weight watchers citrus lemon yogurt with 6 blueberries, cup lady grey tea, 2 sweeteners

Bgl 2&half hrs after brunch 5.6

Skinny cappuccino, 2 sweeteners
Another skinny cappuccino! 2 sweeteners
Really must cut down the skinny cappuccinos & sweeteners!

Couldn't face a cooked evening meal!
Snacked on 2 skinless pork sausages; 1 boiled egg; blob of tomato ketchup; 1 new potato, 1 Ryvita thin; Muller light yogurt with 5 raspberries; 1/2 apple. Cuppa decaf tea, 2 sweeteners!
Skinny lattè, 2 sweeteners
2 small rolo's. yes milk choc😱
*1 garlic oil capsule. *edited

500mls water throughout the day.
Final Bgl 9.2!!! 😱Omg!!! *Too high but not surprised! *Edited here.

Last edited:
Menu for Sunday 120217
6.4 @ 6.01am
Bottle water with fibre

Breakfast:
Lg Tin Tuna, 2oz Shallots, 1 tbs Mayo.
Pt Aspirin water, meds, cod liver oil capsule

Lunch:
2 slices Corned Beef, 1 tbs Mayo.

Dinner:
Finny Haddock, 4oz Onion, 2oz Mushrooms, 1 tbs Mayo.
Bottle water and a Levothyroxine pill.
BG 6.4 @ 8.36pm

First thing after loo 15stones 2.6pounds up/down
Tum - 48 1/2
Hi @Ditto, I've noticed you drink aspirin water daily, never heard of it - can you tell me what it is plz & is it a beneficial drink x
Wirralass
Diagnosed T2 April 2016
Diet & exercise only atm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back