What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast - Greek yogurt raspberry and chopped nuts... Lunch - 2 corn cakes cottage cheese tomatoes and mixed salad leafs... Dinner - little gem lettuce Burgers with brown lentils and tahini... Snacks - 2 squares G&B orange&Almond dark chocolate... BGL Breakfast 4.8-4.6 Lunch 5.1-4.4 Dinner 5.4-4.3

05/06/18
08:20 BS 9.2.
08:45 6 units Novorapid Breakfast:- 2 beef sandwiches & bottled water. 11:19 BS 10.5.

15:08 BS 9.6. 4 units Novorapid 29 units Levemir & all other meds Lunch:- 2 southern fried chicken birds eye, 1tbsp ketchup heinz, 0.5tbsp salad cream heinz & 150ml pressed pear juice granini. 17:32 BS 13.3. Correction dose 2 units Novorapid.

18:51 BS 12.7. going to bed & try to rest, if not sleep, soon. I'm terribly anxious before travel, at the best of times, & I'm mentally preparing myself for an ordeal!

Have to get up around 04:00 tomorrow for early flight to Manchester to see my sister at the hospice! Fly in the morning & coming back later in the evening! Have to leave the house for the airport at 04:50.

My sister doesn't have long now & it's the last chance I can see her before she passes!

Goodnight all!

Have to get up around 04:00 tomorrow for early flight to Manchester to see my sister at the hospice! Fly in the morning & coming back later in the evening! Have to leave the house for the airport at 04:50.

My sister doesn't have long now & it's the last chance I can see her before she passes!
All the best for your visit to your sister. Sounds like a sad trip.

Today
Tea
B: Bacon butty with a thin slice of Edam on sunflower & pumpkin seed bread, milky coffee
Tea
Tea
L: Boiled egg salad, raspberries & mullerlight yogurt.
Tea
Clementine
Nakd bar
T: Sausage casserole (in the slow cooker all day) & a baked sweet potato, coffee.

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, knob of butter and a coffee
S - made an extra boiled egg yesterday and shoved it in the fridge so quickly munched that before I went for the bus
D - wholemeal lighter soft cheese and chicken breast sandwich and a salted caramel protein bar
coffee
T - chicken breast marinated in chilli oil, jersey royals, roast sprouts and a mushroom and a square lindt 90%
coffee
S - babybel
3 pints water throughout the day xx

Goodnight all!

Hope things go as well as can be hoped for.

Tuesday 5/6
FBG (5.30am) 4.0
Breakfast 1 (5.30am): Porridge (made with almond milk),
Peach, raspberries, pecans {289 Cal / 35.3g Carbs}
.......................................2 mile walk
………………………...5 km on rowing machine
Breakfast 2 (8am): Scrambled egg, baked beans, mushrooms, tomatoes,
toast (one slice, seeded) / Juice from one grapefruit {251 Cal / 26.3g Carbs}

………………………….5 km row
Lunch (12pm): Chicken, sweetcorn & noodle broth {98 Cal / 7.6g Carbs}
Prawn & avocado salad, hummus {252 Cal / 7.6g Carbs}
Strawberries, apricot, yoghurt, pistachios {132 Cal / 12.7g Carbs}

Snack (3pm): Banana {64 Cal / 14.6g Carbs}
………………………….3 mile walk

Dinner (6pm): Lasagne / Sangiovese (4oz) {469 Cal / 25.7g Carbs}
Pear, blackberries, yoghurt, walnuts {140 Cal / 13.2g Carbs}

Snack (9pm): Toast (one slice, seeded), milk {146 Cal / 15.5g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 1897
Carbs 165.1g
Protein 106.5g
Fat 67.3g (Sat Fat 15.0g / Trans fat 0.6g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

05/06/18
08:45 6 units Novorapid Breakfast:- 2 beef sandwiches & bottled water. 11:19 BS 10.5.

15:08 BS 9.6. 4 units Novorapid 29 units Levemir & all other meds Lunch:- 2 southern fried chicken birds eye, 1tbsp ketchup heinz, 0.5tbsp salad cream heinz & 150ml pressed pear juice granini. 17:32 BS 13.3. Correction dose 2 units Novorapid.

18:51 BS 12.7. going to bed & try to rest, if not sleep, soon. I'm terribly anxious before travel, at the best of times, & I'm mentally preparing myself for an ordeal!

Goodnight all!
In my thoughts @Lanny

My Yesterdays.
B-
2 fried eggs, 4 rashers of Oak and Beechwood cured bacon and 2 slices of Hovis Lower Carb bread.
Mid Morning –
Glass Alpro
L-
1 small low carb roll and 1 homemade cheese scone buttered with Stilton.
Glass Alpro
Mid Afternoon –
Bar MR 85% Dark
D – Rump steak with Dijon and Ardennes pate, steamed asparagus with melted Stilton.
Strawberries and extra thick cream.
Mid Evening –
Nowt
About 2 litres of coffee.
About 0.5 litre of water .
Approx 2x lltr Alpro unsweetened
2 Double espresso.
End for today.

Last edited:
05/06/18

Goodnight all!
Best wishes @Lanny hope the rest of your day goes ok and thoughts and prayers for your sister and family.:(

Breakfast - Greek yogurt blackberries and chopped nuts...Lunch - 2 corn cakes cottage cheese and salad...Dinner - Parmesan chicken mixed green veg rice and side salad...snacks - 2 Squares G&B orange& Almonds dark chocolate....BGL 4.7-4.7 Lunch 4.4-4.7 Dinner 5.1-4.7

Monday's food
B: 1 slice of toasted Burgen
L: Tuna & crayfish wrap (edible wrap but not really cooked enough. Tasted like raw pastry)
D: Gino's crispy chicken with tomato sauce, kalamata OLIVES & green beans.
Pud: Jelly & berries

Yesterday
B: 2 rashers of bacon, flat mushroom filed with an egg, that fell out whilst baking
L: Nature Valley Protein bar
S: Tuna & crayfish in mayo
D: Gammon steak with cauli/broccoli bake.
Pud: Choc/peanut butter cup

Monday's food
B: 1 slice of toasted Burgen
L: Tuna & crayfish wrap (edible wrap but not really cooked enough. Tasted like raw pastry)
D: Gino's crispy chicken with tomato sauce, kalamata OLIVES & green beans.
Pud: Jelly & berries

Yesterday
B: 2 rashers of bacon, flat mushroom filed with an egg, that fell out whilst baking
L: Nature Valley Protein bar
S: Tuna & crayfish in mayo
D: Gammon steak with cauli/broccoli bake.
Pud: Choc/peanut butter cup
Carb Thursday tomorrow Mark:D

05/06/18

Goodnight all!
Awh thinking of you at this sad time :(

Breakfast 2 burgen toast
Dinner Cheese and coleslaw sandwich
Tea/Supper hot cornflakes
Snack 2 peanut butter cups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back