What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Yesterdays.
B-
2 buttered low carb cheese scones topped with a little ham.
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L -
Sausage sandwich. 2 slices Hovis Lower Carb bread buttered, smidgen of HP fruity sauce and 2 Toulouse pork sausages grilled on the Optigrill.
Mid Afternoon –
Nowt
D –
2 egg Omelette, AVOCADO with lemon juice, prawns, smoked salmon, a little ham with Piccolo toms. The last low carb roll.
Strawberries and double cream. I bought to many as usual.
Mid Evening –
Nowt
About 1 litre of coffee.
The STUR cordials arrived I ordered and they are a very nice. Tried the “Boldly Blue and Blackberry” one. I ordered 6 bottles in a berry mixed pack.
Made a jug full and put it in the fridge. Much nicer than plain, boring old H2O.
Will definitely order more of those.
About 1.5 ltr of STUR Blueberry Cordial .
Approx. 1ltr Alpro unsweetened, maybe more.
2 Double espresso.
End for today.

Breakfast - yogurt raspberries and nuts...Lunch - veg and sausage frittata with side salad...Dinner - rose veal with polenta and veg (kale cauliflower and courgette)....Snacks 1 apple 25g Brazil nuts 2 squares G&B almond chocolate....BGL Breakfast 4.6-4.5 Lunch 4.6- 3.7 Dinner 4.8-4.2

I'm off in the motorhome for the weekend again :D but will tell you what is planned for meals today.
Tea
B: 2 boiled eggs, strawberries, milky coffee.
Tea
L: Tuna & sweetcorn butty on malted bread (from the co-op meal deal), chicken skewers & coffee.
Tea
T: Steak & salad.
Alcohol of some description - probably gin :D

Will report back after the weekend 🙂

I'm off in the motorhome for the weekend again :D but will tell you what is planned for meals today.
Tea
B: 2 boiled eggs, strawberries, milky coffee.
Tea
L: Tuna & sweetcorn butty on malted bread (from the co-op meal deal), chicken skewers & coffee.
Tea
T: Steak & salad.
Alcohol of some description - probably gin :D

Will report back after the weekend 🙂
Enjoy your weekend Scouser🙂

B 2 sliced of wholemeal bread with peanut butter and a large coffee.
L. Half a wholemeal cheese and onion sarnie, apple and some sparkling water.
D. Corned beef, egg , 8 oven chips and a Coke Zero.
S. Coffee and somehow a mini pork pie managed to slip by my defences.

B: Mushroom omelette
L: Chicken tikka low carb wrap
S: Bounty bite
D: Rib eye steak, peas, mushrooms, home made chips & salad
Pud: Raspberry Pavlova

Why not can get some weight training in at same time lol
Heath you must be joking...he weighs a ton...is a slippery little so an so...plus he may get used to it...Harry is a sturdy boy...here see for yourself..he's just saying good morning here...he likes to be involved.

Hary & Aldo.jpg

Last edited:
We get that in morning lol,get trampled by 2 German Shepherds who are in competition who can give the most kisses lol,I could just see you pushing phatt boy up those country lanes in a dog pram lol

We get that in morning lol,get trampled by 2 German Shepherds who are in competition who can give the most kisses lol,I could just see you pushing phatt boy up those country lanes in a dog pram lol
How dare you Heath:D...Harry is a fit boy...I have to say I try my best to avoid those kisses...particularly since I know where those lips & tongue have been...on a Friday morning mostly trying to get into everyone food caddies before the bin men can empty them...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

How dare you Heath:D...Harry is a fit boy...I have to say I try my best to avoid those kisses...particularly since I know where those lips & tongue have been...on a Friday morning mostly trying to get into everyone food caddies before the bin men can empty them...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I look forward to the kisses ours don't go in bins tho,lol

I look forward to the kisses ours don't go in bins tho,lol
He is disgraceful heath... his behaviour belies his pedigree...anything remotely edible is fair game for Harry...even poor Churchill's (family cat) food several times a day.:(

07/06/18
22:24 BS 11.2. 4 units Novorapid!

08/06/18
00:54 BS 12.9. 4 units Novorapid.

Needed to check again in about 2 hours time but, fell asleep.

10:32 BS 11.5. Jury’s out! I didn’t know the starting figure as I forgot to test before eating & I should have checked 1 last time! The theory is that fat can slow the release of sugar for up to 10 hours. So, you work out what needs to be covered & the dose you need! I worked out 24 units, have 50% upfront. Have 30% of the remaining dose 4 hours after, 50% of remaining dose 2 hours after that & the last bit 2 hours after that! I fell asleep before the last dose of 4 units. So, maybe better; maybe worse: best not to do THAT again! If you pig out on sugar & fat, you have to stay up to monitor & add extra doses as the fat continues to raise blood sugars.

Awww @Bubbsie , he's adorable!!

Yesterday
B: Wholemeal roll, two slices of bacon and a sausage
L: Two multigrain flatbreads with some butter, 5 cherry tomatoes, a marmite cheese and a chocolate Fibre 90 bar.
D: I cooked the No Dough Pizza Company cauliflower base pizza that I bought from Sainsbury's last week. I then ate some wholemeal toast with marmite because the Pizza was terrible.

Awww @Bubbsie , he's adorable!!

Yesterday
B: Wholemeal roll, two slices of bacon and a sausage
L: Two multigrain flatbreads with some butter, 5 cherry tomatoes, a marmite cheese and a chocolate Fibre 90 bar.
D: I cooked the No Dough Pizza Company cauliflower base pizza that I bought from Sainsbury's last week. I then ate some wholemeal toast with marmite because the Pizza was terrible.
Beck...he snores...slurps...suffers from flatulence:D...eats everything we don't batten down...but he is adorable...he just wants to be loved.🙂

Well, I am sitting in Newcastle airport waiting for the flight from Paris which is 1 hour late and I am STARVING. Surrounded by Greggs, Starbucks, burger bars driving me CRAZY.
Settled for a bag is chicken fridge raiders (vile things), and a piece of cheddar from WH Smith that I am had to take out a mortgage to buy. Oh the pain. 😡
39824055-5A51-4F0B-B80E-C0BE2F0968EE.jpeg

Well, I am sitting in Newcastle airport waiting for the flight from Paris which is 1 hour late and I am STARVING. Surrounded by Greggs, Starbucks, burger bars driving me CRAZY.
Settled for a bag is chicken fridge raiders (vile things), and a piece of cheddar from WH Smith that I am had to take out a mortgage to buy. Oh the pain. 😡
View attachment 9030

That was exactly the same on Wednesday! Airport food is all carbs & SO expensive! Are you waiting for your Chinese guests?

That was exactly the same on Wednesday! Airport food is all carbs & SO expensive! Are you waiting for your Chinese guests?
Yes Lanny and the flight is late parking charges increasing by the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back