What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My meagre pension going on exorbitant parking fees. :(

My meagre pension going on exorbitant parking fees. :(
Vince...that's not very cost effective is it...you should have used your free pensioners bus pass😉...I'm sure the Chinese visitors would have found it a fascinating experience travelling on public transport:D.

Those fridge raiders are disgustingly vile things lol. Oh for a Greggs pie :(

Those fridge raiders are disgustingly vile things lol. Oh for a Greggs pie :(
35 gs of carbs in a Greggs scotch pie Vince...do you really want one of those succulent pies...with the crumbly pastry...or maybe a steak & kidney pie that steams as you bite into it...with just a dribble of that luscious gravy running down your chin...do you really want one of those...ooh I do😉

35 gs of carbs in a Greggs scotch pie Vince...do you really want one of those succulent pies...with the crumbly pastry...or maybe a steak & kidney pie that steams as you bite into it...with just a dribble of that luscious gravy running down your chin...do you really want one of those...ooh I do😉
In a word. YES. 😡

@Bubbsie , you're not helping! :D 😛
Lanny I'm sorry but Vince didn't help when he mentioned Greggs...I love pastry...bread & pies...miss them so much...apologies again I hang my head in shame:(:(:(.

Thank you Lanny. She is pure evil. Cruela de Ville personified
I'm flattered Vince...I never thought you held me in such high regard.😉 ps. Cruella has two ll's:D

Planes landed. They will be going through immigration and then collecting the 127 cases Chinese always take with them. Then through customs where the cases could be checked because as usual they will be full of stuff that they should bring. Usually food. 🙄

08/06/18 being goodish today!
10:32 BS 11.5. 8 units Novorapid (+2, since +1 has no effect either stick to dose or +2) Breakfast:- 1 ham sandwich & bottled water. 12:43 BS 13.1.

Catching up on the posts I'd missed & was reading @Bubbsie 's low carb baking thread! Got SO diverted, roaring with laughter, that I lost track of time & forgot about Lunch & meds: barely remembered to pause & test after breakfast; time flies when having fun!

15:37 BS 10.2. 4 units Novorapid 29 units Levemir & all other meds Lunch:- 2 lamb grills birds eye, 1 bag steam veg birds eye sunshine mix & bottled water. 17:39 BS 9.7.

Beginning to feel tired & CAN sleep anytime as I'm not monitoring a pig out session!

Today:

B- Greek yoghurt
S- hula hoops
L- chicken ceasar salad and mini Bakewell tart
D- lasagne with salad and coleslaw. Small amount of cheeses.

A lot of gin.

Friday 8/6
FBG (5.30am) Not measured today
Snack: Banana {64 Cal / 14.6g Carbs}
.......................................4 mile walk
Breakfast (8am): Duck egg yolk, avocado, toast (one slice, seeded),
tomatoes, mushrooms / Juice from one orange {298 Cal / 23.6g Carbs}

Snack (11am): Vegetable soup {92 Cal / 11.8g Carbs}

Lunch (12pm): Spanish fish stew [leftovers] {427 Cal / 40.3g Carbs}
Apricot, blackcurrants, yoghurt, pecans {142 Cal / 12.6g Carbs}

Snack (3pm): Pear, walnuts {119 Cal / 13.3g Carbs}

Dinner (6.30pm): Trout, new potatoes, peas, sweetcorn {460 Cal / 32.6g Carbs}
Peach, raspberries, yoghurt, pistachios {118 Cal / 11.0g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 1775
Carbs 165.6g
Protein 113.1g
Fat 52.1g (Sat Fat 10.7g / Trans fat 0.1g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

My Yesterdays.
B-
Morrisons kippers with a piece of the low carb bread I baked.
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L-
At Airport
Fridge Raiders Chicken Bites absolutely vile things and a Cheddar cheese snack bar plus an extended overdraft facility to cover WH Smith’s prices.
Mid Afternoon –
Homemade low carb cheese scone when I eventually arrived back home.
D –
Smoked salmon with prawns mashed AVOCADO with mayo,OLIVES with pimento and Piccolo toms.
Rump steak with a blue cheese melt and steamed asparagus
Raspberries and double cream.
Mid Evening –
bar MR 85%
About 1 litre of coffee.
About 1.0 ltr of STUR Blueberry Cordial, this stuff really is nice.
Approx. 1ltr Alpro unsweetened, maybe more.
2 Double espresso.
End for today.

Last edited:
Breakfast - yogurt raspberries and chopped nuts...Lunch - slice of corn beef veg and side salad.... Dinner turkey stir fry.....snacks - 2 G&B chocolate and orange 1 small peach....BGL Breakfast 4.6-5.1 Lunch 4.1-4.3 Dinner 4.4-4.6

B: Mackerel in tomato sauce on 1 slice Burgen toasted
L: Chicken tikka low carb wrap
S: Bounty bite & Nature Valley Protein bar
D: low carb Chilli Burritos & salad
Pud: 1 choc/peanut butter cup

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, butter and a coffee
coffee
S - boiled egg
D - wholemeal wiejska and Dijon mustard sandwich, a Jacobs cheddar and a salted caramel protein bar
coffee
T - 3 egg, 2 large mushroom, ham and hot chilli powder omelette, charlotte potatoes, steamed green beans and a bar MR 85%
coffee
S - babybel
3 pints water throughout the day xx

My Yesterdays.
B-
Morrisons kippers with a piece of the low carb bread I baked.
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L-
At Airport
Fridge Raiders Chicken Bites absolutely vile things and a Cheddar cheese snack bar plus an extended overdraft facility to cover WH Smith’s prices.
Mid Afternoon –
Homemade low carb cheese scone when I eventually arrived back home.
D –
Smoked salmon with prawns mashed AVOCADO with mayo,OLIVES with pimento and Piccolo toms.
Rump steak with a blue cheese melt and steamed asparagus
Raspberries and double cream.
Mid Evening –
bar MR 85%
About 1 litre of coffee.
About 1.0 ltr of STUR Blueberry Cordial, this stuff really is nice.
Approx. 1ltr Alpro unsweetened, maybe more.
2 Double espresso.
End for today.

I honestly believe your now robust system could survive the odd pie or stottie Vince. You’re not even in the pre-diabetic range these days! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back