What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 slices of wholemeal bread
Sorry to bring this up so long after the incident but I was interested in which supermarket own brand you had that you found revolting? lol xx

Sorry to bring this up so long after the incident but I was interested in which supermarket own brand you had that you found revolting? lol xx
It was Burgen linseed and Soya that I found revolting. I like Tesco’s own sliced wholemeal

It was Burgen linseed and Soya that I found revolting. I like Tesco’s own sliced wholemeal
I tried the Burgen once wasn't that keen either, funnily enough it's Tesco own medium wholemeal I buy! haha xx

I love burgen soya and linseed and hovis seed sensations,also tesco high protein bread is nice

I quite liked that one Ljc...the Tesco one was good but they are such small slices...possibly I'm just greedy I need the bigger slices.:D

I tried the Burgen once wasn't that keen either, funnily enough it's Tesco own medium wholemeal I buy! haha xx
I like the Burgen Kaylz...about the best on I've tasted🙂.

I like the Burgen Kaylz...about the best on I've tasted🙂.
Each to their own lol, we all have our own individual tastes, would be boring otherwise although that would mean less arguing/debating on this thread!!! HAHAHA :D xx

Each to their own lol, we all have our own individual tastes, would be boring otherwise although that would mean less arguing/debating on this thread!!! HAHAHA :D xx
True😉...got me some of those Jerk sausages...lunchtime here we come.

Going home dinner tonight 🙄 They are arranging, will try avoid getting legless. 😱
Oh the joys lol
Vince...no drinking competitions with those young bucks...otherwise...a 19 hour flight with a hangover...not good😛😛😛.

True😉...got me some of those Jerk sausages...lunchtime here we come.
Wish I could see them! lol, wonder why they aren't up on the site though, ah well never mind haha, enjoy! :D xx

Wish I could see them! lol, wonder why they aren't up on the site though, ah well never mind haha, enjoy! :D xx
Yes I looked for them too yesterday online...on the way back from the clinic I popped into a huge Morrisons...they have so many different varieties...I also meant to get a jar of jerk seasoning...forgot that...but I got two packs of jerk sausages...will report back on them after lunch:D:D:D.

I think I've tried the Black Farmer sausages before, I do remember having some posh ones that had skins that made them a bit chewy.

Better day yesterday.
B - 2 slices of Low Carb Wholemeal toast and butter
L - Chicken and Pesto flatbread, latte
D - Went to Harvester, had steak with broccoli instead of fries, large bowl of salad from the salad bar and one of the tiny bread rolls.

29/05/18
07:37 BS 7.6. 7 units Novorapid Breakfast:- 2 potato waffles birds eye, 2 slices toast kingsmill no crusts 50/50 10g pure butter dromona, 200g baked beans heinz, cup twinings everyday & 40ml longlife almond milk. 10:01 BS 15.7.

12:32 BS 8.7. 4 units Novorapid 29 units Levemir & all other meds. Lunch:- 1kg veg soup mckees.

16:43 BS 8.4. 4 units Novorapid Dinner:- 1kg veg soup mckees. 18:50 BS 7.1 just after a bath so, borderline! Will have to keep an eye on it in case the hot bath lowers BS too much? But, tired & dozing off! So, correction snack 1 oatcake!

Didn’t want to eat much in the heat! Another meltingly hot day in the conservatory! Another melting emoji! 🙄

Can barely keep my eyes open! Good night to you all! 🙂

My Yesterdays.
B –
“ala” Ditto with soya milk
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L –
Factory Lunch - Last one for a while
Minced pork stuffed egg roll, hard boiled egg in soy sauce, spinach and eggplant with chili and minced pork.
Mid Afternoon –
Nowt
D –
Out. Persuaded them no need for a big dinner so Zhang Ai Jun (Leo), who looks after the business when I am not there, and I had a nice quiet meal and discussion in Kunshan.
Mapo tofu of course, okra with wasabi and soy dip, thinly sliced pork with cucumber, stir fried green beans with chili and a Sichan pepper spicy chicken dish which was by far the spiciest dish I have ever had in China in 16 years. When I say spicy I mean explosively so.
Mid Evening –
4 sq Cachet 85% and then I had some blue cheese.
About 3.0 litres of coffee.
Iced Water with lime approx.1.0l.
End for today.

Haven't been on this thread for aaagggeeesss!
Today
B - 2 boiled eggs and 2 slices of Burgen toast
L - Cheese salad
D - Minted lamb grills, new potatoes, broccoli and carrots
Pud - sugar free jelly, cream and raspberries.

Today:

B- Greek yoghurt
S- mini pepperami
L- sausage and mushroom omelette with a handful of crisps
D- meatballs in homemade passata, one slice wholemeal bread. Malteasers cookie.

Breakfast - low carb bread toasted with tomato and cheese...Lunch - Ikea kids meal 5 meat balls and morrocan style couscous...Dinner - rose veal burger brown lentil with tahini courgette spaghetti and tomato... pudding lo cal jelly key lime pie flavoured.....Snack 1 apple 2 squares G&B roasted almonds chocolate......BGL...Breakfast - 5.1-5.3 Lunch - 5.1-5.7 Dinner 3.5(*4.7)-5.5 Hypo treated 2 glucose tablets and 1 apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back