What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely getting me some of those jerk sausages this morning.
I ordered some Toulouse ones from Morrsions online yesterday for delivery Thursday.:D

I ordered some Toulouse ones from Morrsions online yesterday for delivery Thursday.:D
Its a downwards spiral from there Vinc...first the Toulouse sausages...then the avocado ice cream...then off to Greggs...ooh...be careful😉😉😉.

Definitely getting me some of those jerk sausages this morning.
There very good a nice spicy flavour with a little background heat I love them.

There very good a nice spicy flavour with a little background heat I love them.
I love jerk seasoning Spireite...going to make sure I get a couple of jars while I'm out...my favourite is walkers...although the Dunns River one runs a close second.

If I can't find them Vince (the jerk ones) going to make my own.

So, Sweeney Todd now I see :D
What you going on about Vinny...this is Bedfordshire we just don't do things like that here...I'll buy some sausages & season them up...honestly I put it down to your age😛😛😛.

Ah seen a few opinions on these, some say they can be quite tough xx
I have ordered some to try, perhaps they would go well in a sausage casserole if to tough. Will see after tried them.

I have ordered some to try, perhaps they would go well in a sausage casserole if to tough. Will see after tried them.
Yeah they would possibly do in a casserole if too tough, or even just as stewed sausages xx

B: Scrambled egg on 1 slice toasted Burgen
L: Tuna salad
D: Chicken & bacon ratatouille
Pud: Chocolate lime dessert

Will "Gift" you some and when you start work for me on a purely voluntary basis, I know now what your meal allowance will include.:D
I would come and give you an hand vince if you lived closer,and my meals would have to be ice cream hot corn flakes and rusk,non of that dodgy stuff they eat in shanghai and the 2 unmentionables, 🙂

B. 2 slices of wholemeal bread and peanut butter and a very la4ge coffe.
L . 5 Ryvita’s with a little Brussels pate, an apple, 6 small strawberries and sparkling water.
D. Minted lamb shank , 4 small halves of roast potatoes I cheated and bought a pack of frozen ones, broccoli and a Coke Zero.
I think I may have over estimated the carbs, A necessary snack of 150 ml full fat Coke and 2 gingernuts.
Before bed was 2.2 so more Coke and 2 mint crumbles . Once my levels rose into the 5s, I still had that hypo hunger and succumbed to rather a lot of walnuts.
Methinks another basal test is required.

Avocado ice cream 5D04E458-A0B3-44DF-A387-5D9D3F9A0D5C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back