What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had the jerk ones twice now from morrisons. Sorry just looked and it is 1g per sausage it's the chipolatas from aldi that are 0.5g each sausage.

We've had the jerk ones twice now from morrisons. Sorry just looked and it is 1g per sausage it's the chipolatas from aldi that are 0.5g each sausage.
1g each is fine for me...that still means I can eat three...will look out for the jerk ones tomorrow...a sausage toad springs to mind for Tuesday dinner.

Can we repost this in the low carb recipe thread?
I have never tried spicy ice cream before but I could give this a go.
Good Idea Benny, how do we do that ?
😎

Copy the link and paste it yourself lol xx
Thank you
I am just a Needy Poor Old Pensioner who is not totally familiar with these techie things :D

🙄What link lol?

Had a very up and down weekend. Spent the weekend in a park at a music festival so food has been interesting. Friday I had a bit of a food meltdown and ate most of a large bag of crisps. Paid for it, BG went up to beyond 10. First time I've majorly slipped too, so I'm kicking myself.

Saturday:
B: 50g Muesli, semi-skimmed milk.
L: Cheeseburger.
Free McFlurry from the stall in the park!
D: Sausage and chips from another stand. Not the best of days.

Sunday:
B: 2 sliced of low carb wholemeal toast and butter.
L: Cornish pasty
D: Chorizo cooked with cider and onion, some small breadsticks. BGs on Sunday were much better than Saturday! The heat over the weekend coupled with lots of dancing kept my levels down though which was nice. One thing that was really nice to see was that all the stalls selling soft drinks, apart from Coke and Pepsi, they were pretty much all the sugar free versions of the drinks, so I had plenty of options. Today I plan on salad.

🙄What link lol?
Sorry I thought it was a link, busy doing my own things so not paying full attention, go find it again and copy and paste the link in the low carb thread xx

28/05/18
03:56 Breakfast:- 8 units Novorapid serving Irish stew, cup twinings buttermint, 30 ml longlife almond milk & 0.5tsp honey rowse. 04:26 BS 11.9 forgot to test before eating! 06:12 BS 15.4.

12:02 BS 5.5 Lunch:- 5 units Novorapid 30 units Levemir & all other meds. 2 lamb grills birds eye, 2 bags steam veg tesco greens & corn & 150ml pressed pear juice granini. 14:18 BS 6.9.

Had a choc ice miss mollys! 😛

16:41 BS 6.2 Dinner:- 8 units Novorapid 1 bag golden veg rice birds eye, 1 beef grill birds eye, 2 tbsp concentrated curry paste tasty foods with 10tbsp water & 100ml pressed peach juice granini. 19:08 BS 9.2.

Spent a very long & hot day in the conservatory with loads of sunscreen on, guzzling loads of iced water! Imagine a melting emoji! 🙄

Just had a bath & going to bed soon.

I hope you all had a great Bank Holiday! 🙂

Well that spoilt the ice cream vince,and it can't be food of the Gods,otherwise they wouldn't of thrown it back at us,sorry you lol🙂)
I've found a recipe for ice cream that doesn't involve the dreaded avocado! lol xx

I've found a recipe for ice cream that doesn't involve the dreaded avocado! lol xx
Well thank goodness Kaylz...quick post it before Vince gets back😉😉😉.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back