What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast - 2 jerk sausages and mushrooms on toast (low carb bread) Lunch - ham egg and salad cream salad(m&s 9g carbs) Dinner - Medley of fish ( cod salmon squid and garlic prawns) with new potatoes, Courgette and spinach. Pudding - mixed berries Blackberries and raspberries single cream. Snack - 1 bag space raiders 2 squares G&B mint chocolate..... 2 units lantus.... BGL breakfast 4.6-4.7 Lunch 4.9-4.8 Dinner 4.4-4.2
Spireite where do you get your jerk sausages from?

Spireite where do you get your jerk sausages from?
Morrison’s gluten free so all meat 1g carbs per 2 sausages., they have real nice Toulouse sausages same carb count.

Last edited:
B. 2 slices of wholemeal bread with peanut butter and a large coffee.
L . 4 Ryvita’s with Brussels pate, 5 strawberries , sparkling water.
S. An apple.
D. Roast chicken breast, cos lettuce, sweet pickled beetroot , hard boiled egg, wardolf salad and a Coke Zero. No bolus needed my Libre line was good.
S. A handful of walnuts , a little later 2 mint crumbles , sparkling water.
Water through the day.

Morrison’s gluten free so all meat 1g carbs per 2 sausages., they have real nice Toulouse sausages same carb count.
Okay clinic tomorrow...en route I pass a massive Morrisons will be grabbing me some of those.

I need get myself an Ice cream maker. Been looking on Amazon.
This low carbing ain't cheap 😱

We got one from Lidl last year, never used it! lol xx

@Spireite72 are they Morrisons own brand? I cant find them online :( xx

Wot...avocado chocolate should be a crime Vince...whoever thought of that needs locking up.😉
Well I am DEFINITELY going to try it.

I'm havering anyway, it was 2016! I was doing my work experience full time then I got diagnosed so never got the chance to use it x

I can find the Toulouse one's but they seem to be 1g per sausage not per 2 xx

Vince...you don't need an ice cream maker...you WANT one...just don't eat ice cream...simples😛😛😛.

Just stuck some Toulouse ones on the delivery Morrisons are scheduled to make on Thursday afternoon when I get back.:D

Vince...you don't need an ice cream maker...you WANT one...just don't eat ice cream...simples😛😛😛.
AVOCADO ICE CREAM with Chocolate, sounds heaven.
In Indonesia they make a drink with AVOCADO and a chocolate sauce, it is delicious.😛

Just stuck some Toulouse ones on the delivery Morrisons are scheduled to make on Thursday afternoon when I get back.:D
I'm getting me some tomorrow...although like @Kaylz I can't seem to find the jerk ones

AVOCADO ICE CREAM with Chocolate, sounds heaven.
In Indonesia they make a drink with AVOCADO and a chocolate sauce, it is delicious.😛
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

@Spireite72 are they Morrisons own brand? I cant find them online :( xx
Yes we looked the toulouse ones are on but for some reason the jerk ones don't show upo_O they all part of the morrisons best range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back