What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with you, avocado served straight does have a bit of a soapy texture. That's why I usually mash it up and mix in lime or lemon or vinegar.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...not avocados:(.

I used to like couscous but I think it has too many carbs. Slimy? I guess you stirred in too much butter. I prefer it dry with a separate sauce.
The time I tired couscous Benny...my BG shot up to 15.5😱...I haven't tried it since.

I couldn't work out what this meant yesterday Lanny...I've got it...you mean the 'fat fingers' typo defence:D

Yep! Tapping keys on the tiny keyboard on an iPhone is hard & I type wrong letters all the time, especially the keys on the edges like a, q, p & l etc. Not such a problem on the iPad & no problems at all on the macbook! Also predictive text can be very annoying when it changes what I’ve typed! Grr! 😡

Yep! Tapping keys on the tiny keyboard on an iPhone is hard & I type wrong letters all the time, especially the keys on the edges like a, q, p & l etc. Not such a problem on the iPad & no problems at all on the macbook! Also predictive text can be very annoying when it changes what I’ve typed! Grr! 😡
Similar problem here Lanny...thank goodness for the edit button😱😱😱.

I just miss the keys and type to fast and NEVER read it before I press the send key lol

B. 2 slices of wholemeal Buttered toast with peanut butter and a large coffee.
L . Sparkling water.
S. Coffee and 2 gingernuts, treated myself as had good news about lefty.
D. Meatballs but Was soooo naughty and had pasta in a lovely sauce too and a Coke Zero.
Water throughout the day

My Yesterdays.
B –
Tuna AVOCADO egg mayo left over from previous night with some blue cheese which I have to consume before I leave on Wednesday.
Mid Morning –
½ bar Heidi 78%
L –
Nowt
Mid Afternoon –
The other half of Heidi 78%
D – Chicken casserole made with the pizzaiola sauce Amigo.
Raspberries and whipped cream
Mid Evening –
Blue cheese and a few buttered sesame crackers
About 3.0 litres of coffee.
Iced Water with lime approx. 1.0l.
End for today.

B. 2 slices of wholemeal buttered bread with a scrape of lemon curd and a very large coffee.
L. 4 Ryvita’s with Brussels pate, an apple and sparkling water.
D. Prawns , seafood sauce, cos lettuce, sweet pickled beetroot, Warldolf sadlad and a Coke Zero. all the more enjoyable as I didn’t need to jab for this and my Libre line was good. .
S. 2 mint crumbles
Was a bit peckish before bed so had 6 walnut halves and sparkling water
Water throughout the day.
It’s now 02 48 I’m wide awake and my tum wants its brekkus. I wonder if I can fool it with a nice cup of coffee instead.

B.
It’s now 02 48 I’m wide awake and my tum wants its brekkus. I wonder if I can fool it with a nice cup of coffee instead.
:D

Breakfast - leftover frittata and bacon. Lunch - subway salad B.M.T ( Ham salami pepperoni) Dinner - Steak mushrooms spinach asparagus @Kaylz Halloumi fry’s highly recommend. Snacks I apple 2 squares G&B mint chocolate. 2 glucose tablets.... 2 units lantus....BGL Breakfast 4.9-4.6 Lunch 4.4-4.2 Dinner 3.9 -15 min after 4.2- 2hrs after 3.8 treated back up to 4.4.

Saturday 26/5
FBG (5.30am) 4.2
Breakfast 1 (5.30am): Porridge (made with almond milk), strawberries,
raspberries, pecans {313 Cal / 36.4g Carbs}
.......................................2 mile walk
.......................................5 km on rowing machine
Breakfast 2 (8am): Toast (one slice, walnut bread), Bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms,
baked beans, toast (one slice, seeded)/ Juice from one orange {267 Cal / 25.6g Carbs}

Lunch (12pm): Vegetable broth {88 Cal / 10.5g Carbs}
Turkey & avocado salad, hummus {310 Cal / 18.7g Carbs}
Pear, blackberries, yoghurt, walnuts {154 Cal / 11.9g Carbs}

……………………..3 mile walk
Snack (4pm): Toast (one slice, walnut bread),
cottage cheese, satsuma {110 Cal / 15.8g Carbs}

Dinner (6pm): Wild duck breast, potato dauphinoise, roast squash,
turnip, green beans / Malbec (4oz) {579 Cal / 34.0g Carbs}
Dessert: Malaga ice cream {163 Cal / 16.6g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 2033
Carbs 176.2g
Protein 103.4g
Fat 79.3g (Sat Fat 21.8g / Trans fat 0.7g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

Coffee will keep you up all night. How about a nice dozy mug of hot chocolate or a relaxing green tea then back to bed.
Funnily enough Benny it has the opposite effect on me but I am on a permamet caffeine high anyway lol 😱

B: Greek yoghurt with nuts & berries
L: Pastrami, gherkin & cheese sarnie on Burgen
D: Lamb Rogan Josh, cauli rice, 2 poppadoms & 1 chapatti
Pud: Blackberry Clafoutis & cream.

26/05/18
Breakfast:- 1 slice veg roll hulls, 1 sausage cookstown, 2 slices toast kingsmill no crusts 50/50, cup twinning buttermint, 30ml longlife almond milk & 0.5tsp honey rowse.

Lunch:- ate out. veg. soup, chicken, stuffing & mayo sandwich & bottled water.

Slept till after midnight today!

Ear is definitely on the mend as it's getting itchy & I'm having to fight the temptation to stick my finger in for a scratch! There were a few pops too: build up of wax, I think! will need ear drops to clear everything out after the antibiotics! I want my ears as clear as possible for flying!

My genetics! I inherited excessive, hard ear wax & assiocated balance problems from my dad! We both have to keep our ears clear of wax build up with regular ear drops, especially so in his case as he wears hearing aids in both ears: clogs the filters!

I have to agree with you, avocado served straight does have a bit of a soapy texture. That's why I usually mash it up and mix in lime or lemon or vinegar.
I cut big chunk off and made myself eat it just remember the slime and taste,,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back