What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B. 2 slices of some nice wholemeal bread with peanut butter and a large coffee.
L. 5 strawberries , some watermelon and sparkling water.
S. 2 mint crumbles , these ones are 5 carbs ea.
D. lettuce, coleslaw, sweet pickled beetroot, smoked venison, hard boiled egg, a smidgen of Coronation chicken and a Coke Zero, I enjoyed this even more than usual as no rapid required , with only a small rise on the Libre graph.
Before bed. I had a slice of wholemeal bread and butter to keep my levels up.
Water throughout the day.

B: Fry up (2 sausages, 2 bacon, 2 eggs, plum tomatoes)
L: Low carb sponge pudding with cream (this was an experiment that worked)
D: Tandoori chicken & salad
Pud: Berry crumbs & jelly (this is the dregs of berry bits left at the bottom of the bag)

Morning all. What a lovely weekend! Nearly went and got a barbecue to celebrate the sun! Plenty of walking and garden work done over the weekend for my exercise.

Friday:
B - 50g Tesco Nuts and Seed Muesli (it's alright carb-wise for my, but it tastes quite bland.) and semi-skimmed milk.
L - Salad pot of cucumber, yellow pepper, carrot, bbq chicken pieces and a mini pork pie. Lemon drizzle Fibre 90 bar.
D - Mowed the lawn when I got home for exercise. Gammon with cheese and pinapple, carrot, swede and peas. Strawberries for afters.

Saturday:
B - Muesli... No wait, the milk had gone off so I had a Oats So Simple porridge bar which I keep in for emergencies. No tea :(
L - Out at the garden centre, so I had a warm steak panini with side salad and Sprite Zero. The bread was an utter treat. Long walk around the garden centre to counteract it.
D - Hunters chicken with peas and carrots. 1 Lindor for afters

Sunday
B - Muesli (bought milk. Yaay!) with semi-skimmed milk.
L - Cheese and bacon toastie from Costa, latte, Rhythm 108 chocolate and hazlenut biscuits (https://www.rhythm108.com/pages/ooh-la-la-tea-biscuits - I can have these if I know I'm going to walk around afterwards with very little change to my BG)
D - Ikea meatballs, peas, carrots, and sweetcorn.

My weight has been stubbornly level for the last couple of months, but half a kilo seems to have disappeared so I am pleased.

@Vince_UK Every time I read your posts when I'm tired that mention Hunan Cuisine, I read it as human and get very confused :D

Morning all. What a lovely weekend! Nearly went and got a barbecue to celebrate the sun! Plenty of walking and garden work done over the weekend for my exercise.

Friday:
B - 50g Tesco Nuts and Seed Muesli (it's alright carb-wise for my, but it tastes quite bland.) and semi-skimmed milk.
L - Salad pot of cucumber, yellow pepper, carrot, bbq chicken pieces and a mini pork pie. Lemon drizzle Fibre 90 bar.
D - Mowed the lawn when I got home for exercise. Gammon with cheese and pinapple, carrot, swede and peas. Strawberries for afters.

Saturday:
B - Muesli... No wait, the milk had gone off so I had a Oats So Simple porridge bar which I keep in for emergencies. No tea :(
L - Out at the garden centre, so I had a warm steak panini with side salad and Sprite Zero. The bread was an utter treat. Long walk around the garden centre to counteract it.
D - Hunters chicken with peas and carrots. 1 Lindor for afters

Sunday
B - Muesli (bought milk. Yaay!) with semi-skimmed milk.
L - Cheese and bacon toastie from Costa, latte, Rhythm 108 chocolate and hazlenut biscuits (https://www.rhythm108.com/pages/ooh-la-la-tea-biscuits - I can have these if I know I'm going to walk around afterwards with very little change to my BG)
D - Ikea meatballs, peas, carrots, and sweetcorn.

My weight has been stubbornly level for the last couple of months, but half a kilo seems to have disappeared so I am pleased.

@Vince_UK Every time I read your posts when I'm tired that mention Hunan Cuisine, I read it as human and get very confused :D
Thats Funny Beck S had me laughing :D

Today
Tea
B: Small banana & Greek yogurt, 2 bacon & 2 eggs. Milky coffee.
Tea
L: Chicken salad with Tesco chunky coleslaw, 2 teeny satsumas, mullerlight Greek yogurt
Tea
T: Spag bol with wholemeal spag 🙂. 2 glasses vin rouge.

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, knob of butter and a coffee
coffee
S - boiled egg
D - wholemeal sandwich with German smoked baked ham and garlic & herb Philadelphia and a peanut & choc protein bar
coffee
T - 2 egg omelette with smoked ham and 2 large flat mushrooms and hot chilli powder 😛, boiled charlotte potatoes, steamed green beans and a bar MR 85%
coffee
S - babybel original
3 pints water throughout the day x

My Yesterdays.
B –
Blue cheese with vine toms and OLIVES then I had a low carb muffin with sardines in tomato sauce.
Mid Morning –
½ Bar Ritters
L –
Raspberries and whipped cream.
Mid Afternoon –
Nowt
D –
Hunan Cuisine
Chicken with chillies, liver with clams, pak choi with garlic and mapo tofu.
Mid Evening –
Nowt
About 3.0 litres of coffee.
Iced Water with lime approx. 1.0l.
Chinese tea.
End for today.

View attachment 8750 View attachment 8751 View attachment 8752 View attachment 8753
Is your middle name bertolli by any chance,lol🙂)

Yesterday's menu
Breakfast none
Dinner, 260g green cabbage red cabbage peppers sweetcorn carrot (stirring)
Snack wagon wheel

Monday 21/5
FBG (5.30am) 4.3
Breakfast 1 (5.30am): Porridge (made with almond milk), pear,
blackcurrants, pecans {276 Cal / 35.8g Carbs}
.......................................2 mile walk
.......................................5 km on rowing machine
Breakfast 2 (8am): Scrambled duck egg, mushrooms, tomatoes,
toast (one slice, walnut bread) / Juice from one orange {291 Cal / 24.4g Carbs}

Snack (11am): Banana {61 Cal / 14.1g Carbs}
.......................................5 km row

Lunch (12pm): Spiced tomato soup {101 Cal / 9.8g Carbs}
Prawn & avocado salad, hummus {225 Cal / 8.9g Carbs}
Strawberries, cherries, yoghurt, hazelnuts {139 Cal / 13.4g Carbs}

Snack (2pm): Watermelon {32 Cal / 7.7g Carbs}

Dinner (6pm): Linguine Alfredo [made with buttermilk so quite low fat],
salmon, green beans, peas {465 Cal / 37.6g Carbs}
Dessert: Peach, raspberries, yoghurt, almonds {129 Cal / 11.1g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 1775
Carbs 170.2g
Protein 102.0g
Fat 65.7g (Sat Fat 13.8g / Trans fat 0.1g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

21/05/18
00:06 BS 9.9 woke up after a VERY long sleep! My finger has started to heal & is no longer tender but, definitely have ear infection: felt the throbbing pain through my sleep! :(

04:16 BS 13.8 couldn’t get back to sleep & BS has risen without insulin & an oatcake but, thought I could get some sleep! 8 units Novorapid (+2). Breakfast:- 2 poached eggs, 2 sausages, 100g baked beans & 100ml pressed peach juice.
06:12 BS 8.5.

10:30 BS 7.9 4 units Novorapid 30 units Levemir & all other meds, +1 unit Levemir for the duration of the infection. Lunch:- serving chicken casserole, 0.5 tin pears & 0.5 of the drained juice 100ml.

Dozed off & forgot to test. Ear got really hot so, applied oads of aloe vera gel via cotton bud as that’s antibacterial too but, soothing & cooling at the same time!

17:03 BS 8.5 woke up 4 units Novorapid. Dinner:- serving lamb casserole, 3 steam new baby potatoes 150g & cup chicken brovril ( 1tsp paste in 180ml water).

Slept soon after.

23:34 BS 8.4. Shortly after waking up! Ear feels much better! Only hurts when I press it, to access the degree of inflammation, & applied more tea tree oil, followed by aloe vera gel to cool afterwards!

Don’t feel like eating at the moment so, 6 units Novorapid & an oatcake! Without that yesterday’s dawn phenomenon raised my BS!

My Yesterdays.
B –
Medium banana
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L –
Factory lunch
Minced pork stuffed egg roll parcels, I had 4. Beansprouts, beans with shredded cabbage and tofu with peppers and Chinese sausage.
Mid Afternoon –
Pomegranite thingy.
D –
Slow cooked sausage and tomato casserole, it is so easy and convenient.
Blackberries and whipped cream.
Mid Evening –
4 sq’s Cachet 85% choc. That is 8gr/carbs
Some blue cheese and a few OLIVES
BTW:- Miss Mao like blue cheese.
She stole some off me last night and guzzled it and was looking for more.
So I have a cat who doesn’t like fish or chicken but likes blue cheese lol.
About 3.0 litres of coffee.
Iced Water with lime approx. 1.0l.
I bottle Schweppes soda water
End for today.

IMG_6008.jpg

B . Was so hungry 3slices of wholemeal toast with butter and peanut butter and a large coffee.
Necessary snack. 150 ml full fat Coke and 2 gingernuts, that will teach me for doing the hoovering lol.
L. Sparkling water.
D. Chicken Tikka masala and a bit more rice that I should have had and a Coke Zero.
Water throughout the day.

Vince I had to laugh about Miss Mayo stealing cheese. I had a cat called Tinker who used to my steal Maltesers if she got half a chance 😱
Tinker and her daughter Splash also loved sausages and Chinese chicken curry

Vince I had to laugh about Miss Mayo stealing cheese. I had a cat called Tinker who used to my steal Maltesers if she got half a chance 😱
Tinker and her daughter Splash also loved sausages and Chinese chicken curry
Caught me totally by surpise lol

Breakfast - Greek yogurt and raspberries Lunch - (leftovers) gammon cauliflower with cheese and kale. Dinner - bare baked spaghetti 5% mince steak green pepper and tomato spinach. Snack -small orange 2 McVitie’s thins.....No NovoRapid 7 units Lantus BGL Breakfast 4.7-5.7 Lunch 4.3-3.9( 2 jelly babies 1 orange 4.8) Dinner 4.6-4.2

B: Smoked Mackerel & scrambled egg
L: Chicken salad
D: Jerk marinated pork belly & stir fry
Pud: Low carb jam sponge & custard

B: Greggs bacon roll and latte
L: Salad pot from Morrisons. Cherry tomatoes were particularly tasty yesterday.
D: Chicken breast with cheese and bacon, cauliflower cheese, peas, and sweetcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back