What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B: 1 small slice low carb bread toasted with butter
L: Tin of mackerel in tomato sauce on a low carb muffin (the one I made when the leccy went off)
D: (here goes) 3 spring rolls followed by corned beef hash (corned beef, baked beans, mash potato topping with melted cheese)
Pud: Rather large slice of triple chocolate cake & cream.

Menu for yesterday
Breakfast Omelette with cheese and bacon
Dinner 1 scone
Tea cauliflower rice with chicken broccoli grilled coutgette and okra
Supper hot cornflakes
Snack 2 viscount biscuits

Yesterday's regrets
Breakfast 2 slices of burgen toasted
Dinner 1 rock scone
Tea 1/2 kebab,chicken tikka,lamb tikka kobeda on nan with salad medium sauce
(the wife's fault she wanted a kebab to share)
1/2 chips
Made me laugh Heath…"yesterdays regrets"

B: 1 small slice low carb bread toasted with butter
L: Tin of mackerel in tomato sauce on a low carb muffin (the one I made when the leccy went off)
D: (here goes) 3 spring rolls followed by corned beef hash (corned beef, baked beans, mash potato topping with melted cheese)
Pud: Rather large slice of triple chocolate cake & cream.
Mark how do you do it...all that & a 6.0 this morning...making me some of that corned beef hash & triple chocolate cake.

Or chocolate fudge cake and ice cream,
It's a possibility Heath...or I may start a carb Thursday here...or go with Markyp for his...perhaps we should have a carb Thursday group😉😉😉

It's a possibility Heath...or I may start a carb Thursday here...or go with Markyp for his...perhaps we should have a carb Thursday group😉😉😉
That sounds good to me Bubbsie 1 or 2 days a week I tend to break my carb limit,just can't get out of that bit,lol,x

I know that 3 hours after that carb fest I was 7.3, so god knows what it was earlier!😱 Though only had 10g carb earlier in the day. I was saving up my allowance.🙂

Friday 18/5
FBG (5.30am) Not measured today
Breakfast 1 (5.30am): Porridge (made with almond milk), cherries,
blackberries, walnuts {300 Cal / 39.8g Carbs}
.......................................2 mile walk
.......................................5 km on rowing machine
Breakfast 2 (8am): Scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, tomatoes,
toast (one slice, walnut bread), avocado {358 Cal / 16.9g Carbs}

.......................................2 mile walk
Lunch (12pm): Tomato, basil & Nduja soup {125 Cal / 9.7g Carbs}
Ham & cottage cheese salad, pork pies, pickle {367 Cal / 26.9g Carbs}
Blueberries, blackcurrants, yoghurt, hazelnuts {136 Cal / 15.1g Carbs}

Snack (4pm): Garlic mushrooms on toast (one slice, seeded) {127 Cal / 14.7g Carbs}

Dinner (6pm): Basa fillet in breadcrumbs, fries, baked beans {320 Cal / 30.9g Carbs}
Strawberries, redcurrants, yoghurt, pecans {147 Cal / 13.7g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 1936
Carbs 174.7g
Protein 109.0g
Fat 76.1g (Sat Fat 17.4g / Trans fat 0.5g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

18/05/18
05:49 (BS 6.4) 6 units Novorapid. Breakfast:- 200g microchips, 200g baked beans, 50g grated candian vintage cheese & 150ml pressed pear juice.

Had a little too much for breakfast & took a morning walk of about 2000 steps.

07:01 (BS 10.2) a little high but, just about alright given that my target, set by hospital DSN, are less than 10 two hours after eating!

About 09:30 went into town to do the errands I didn’t do yesterday & walked about 6000 steps. Was exhausted at the end! Called 2 taxi firms at 10:30 & they had bookings until after 12:00.

Tried to walk home but, my back was killing me & I could barely move my legs. Stumbled to the bus stop shelter & sat down around 10:45. Hoped there would be a bus at 11:20!

That bus service HAD been every 2 hours with one at that time but, had been severely cut, due to lack of passengers. My hopes were answered as 2 more people came to get it around 11:10. It was 10 minutes late & came at 11:30. It was only another 600 yards to home but, I could hardly walk at all by the time I sat down! My back had recovered somewhat & I think I could have walked home but I’d already waited so long for the bus! Then again, my back & legs could get stiff again on the way back! The bus dropped me off & I walked the last 750 steps down the lane to get home!

My limit seems to be around 3500-4000 steps, according to the 3 days this week I’ve been out! Beyond that I start to get tired & exhausted! I think my neuropathy affects my spine & the nerves in my legs when I get beyond a certain point! Not great to push myself THAT hard!

Will have to wait another few days for the iron tablets to take effect before I go out to town again!

11:39 (BS 9.4) 6 units Novorapid (+2 as the last time I had this sandwich it raised my BS) 29 units Levemir & all other meds. Lunch:- shop bought chicken, stuffing & cranberry sandwich on white bread, bottled water.

Fell asleep from exhaustion!

18:18 (BS 6.7) 5 units Novorapid Dinner:- lamb casserole, 4 steamed new baby potatoes about 200g, cup tea twinnings buttermint with 30ml longlife almond milk & 0.5tsp of honey.

Was in two minds about having the normal dinner dose of 4 or the sleep/wake dose of 6 & split the difference! Will see what happens?

20:21 (BS 7.5) good instinct! 6 units would have been too much. I didn’t sleep so long this time.

22:03 (BS 7.3) after bath & going to bed soon!

My Yesterdays.
B –
Avocado with egg mayo and tuna prepared the night before
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L –
Factory Lunch
Pork chop. Peanuts, pak choi and eggplant with chilli.
Mid Afternoon –
Nowt
D –
Staff Party in Kunshan.
Separate thread.
https://forum.diabetes.org.uk/boards/threads/staff-party-last-night-in-kunshan.73233/#post-824951
Mid Evening -
Eating all night
About 1.0 litres of coffee.
Iced Water with lime approx. 2.0l.
1l bottled water.
3x400ml bottles Schweppes Lemon Soda water.
No idea how many beers.
End for today.

IMG_5945.jpg

Breakfast - Natural yogurt and Blackberries. Lunch - 2 egg omelette with tomatoes onion and mozzarella. Spinach and feta salad on the side. Dinner - Celeriac Chips In paprika spring greens aubergine rounds grilled and steamed cod. Snacks - 1 bag lentil curls 2 squares of G&B mint chocolate.....No insulin and 8 units Lantus.....BGL Breakfast 4.9-5.8 Lunch 4.5-4.4 Dinner 5.6-5.3

B: 1 slice of low carb bread toasted with butter
L: Chinese marinated pork & salad
D: Basa fillet marinated in Garum Massala with curried ratatouille
Pud: 1 choc/peanut butter cup

Plus 1 pint Old Rosie cider, 1 glass white wine & 1 Jura Superstition malt whiskey.

B: 1 slice of low carb bread toasted with butter
L: Chinese marinated pork & salad
D: Basa fillet marinated in Garum Massala with curried ratatouille
Pud: 1 choc/peanut butter cup

Plus 1 pint Old Rosie cider, 1 glass white wine & 1 Jura Superstition malt whiskey.
International day yesterday for you Mark :D Chinese, Indian and is it Somerset

B. 2 slices of a horrible supermarkets own brand of wholemeal bread ( won’t buy it again) with butter and peanut butter and a large coffee .
L. Sparkling water.
D. Soft roe on one slice of that horrible bread , sparkling water
Late snack. 3 mint crumbles a few Macadamia nuts and a Coke Zero

Today:

B- sausage, bacon, grilled tomato, poached egg, hash browns. 2xcoffee
L- mozerella, cherry tomatoes, olive oil &balsamic glaze
D- salmon and salad. Weight watchers yoghurt. 1/2 bottle of Moët (celebrating my husband being offered a new job)

Breakfast
100g natural yoghurt with blueberrys strawberries and raspberry
Dinner
Cheese and corned beef sandwich
Tea
Chicken peppers aubergine tomato fried in peri peri spice
Snacks
2 viscount biscuits and sml strawberry yoghurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back