What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention the beetroot,,lol and Mrs come back with vanilla slices that's going to be hard,
Oh vanilla slices just slip down. Nothing to worry about.:D

Today
B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, knob of butter and a coffee
coffee
S - boiled egg (wasn't sure whether to stick with that or opt for a Babybel that have appeared in the fridge)
D - wholemeal wiejska and garlic & herb Philadelphia sandwich and a peanut & choc protein bar
coffee
T - 2 egg smoked ham and mushroom omelette with hot chilli powder (OMG frigging AMAZING!! 😛), boiled charlotte potatoes, steamed green beans and a bar MR 85%
currently waiting on coffee to cool slightly
3 pints water throughout the day xx

Today:

B- Greek yoghurt. Coffee
L- smoked salmon & scrambled egg. Coffee
D- burger, halloumi & salad. Chocolate ice cream (low sugar one - breyers)

19/05/18
06:12 (BS 6.4) 6 units Novorapid. Breakfast:- 2 slices toast kingsmill no crusts 50/50, 10g pure butter dromona, 2 poached eggs, 1 cup twinings honey camomile, 1 cup twinings everyday & 80ml longlife almond milk.

Was VERY strict with the butter! The amount had been creeping up! My excuse: hot toast soaks it up! Have to wait until it cools down a bit before spreading so, I can spread the allotted amount & still have it melt into the toast! Don’t like COLD buttered toast unless I’m having jam on top! Oops! I haven’t had THAT in ages & it’s in my mind now!

07:56 (BS 8.9)

Watched the Royal Wedding! A very different, modern & American service! I enjoyed it! The bride was very minimally elegant & thought she could have done with a necklace with that neckline!

11:00 (BS 7.2) 4 units Novorapid 29 units Levemir & all other meds. Lunch:- 6 steamed scallops on the half shell with a sprinkle of garlic salt each, 1 beef grill birds eye, 1 bag steam veg birds eye sunshine mix & 150ml pressed peach juice. The juice tasted very concentrated & I not sure how it will affect my BS later? Tesco didn’t have the pear juice, this time, & got the peach version of the same brand: granini!

13:12 (BS 11.3) a bit high & suspect it’s the juice! Will see how much it’ll come down, it should do being sugar in liquid form will peak & drop quickly!

15:31 (BS 6.7) I was right but, I didn’t expect such a big drop! 4 units Novorapid. Dinner:- 1 serving chicken casserole, 1 salted caramel chocolate cup asda es & bottled water.

Fell asleep before the 2 hour after eating mark! Was already yawning BEFORE I had dinner & the food sent me off to dreamland!

21:20 (BS 7.1) woke up.

A pretty lazy day today but, still a bit tired the whole day: hangover from yesterday? I managed to mysteriously cut my right middle finger about 0.5 inch across between the two knuckles & didn’t feel it, at the time, so, don’t know how or when I did it!

Felt the sting when washing my hands for the after breakfast reading! I take the waking reading in bed & use tissue to wipe away the first drop before squeezing a second drop of blood to test. Learnt that technique from a video posted on one of the meter companies website, GlucoRx, I think? A handy tip if you can’t wash your hands, out & about!

It takes a while for see & feel fine cuts so, it was probably yesterday I cut it!

Odd that it’s the right hand as my neuropathy affects me differently in my hands. My left has less feeling so, I tend to cut myself without feeling it on that hand & fingers. My right has increased sensitivity especially to heat so, can burn myself easily on those fingers.

I try to protect myself as best I can by keeping chopping to a minimum by using blenders & buying frozen ready diced onions etc. & have a pair of leather gloves by the microwave to put on for taking out hot food: pair of silicone oven gloves by the cooker oven of course!

My Yesterdays.
B –
Bacon, eggs, baked beans and a low carb muffin
Mid Morning –
½ bar Heidi 85%, I must eat it before it melts in this heat. I have about 12 bars of it plus others
L –
Tuna and avocado egg mayo and vine toms.
Mid Afternoon –
The other ½ bar Heidi
D –
3 KFC Chicken Breasts delivered to home. Just couldn’t face going out and it was raining.
Mid Evening –
Nowt
About 2.0 litres of coffee.
Iced Water with lime approx. 2.0l.

End for today.

B. 2 slices of that orrible bread with peanut butter and a large coffee.
L. An apple and some watermelon, sparkling water.
S. 3 mint crumbles.
D. Cos lettuce, sweet pickled beetroot, sliced turkey breast, coleslaw and a Coke Zero
Water throughout the day.

Breakfast - 2 flat mushrooms topped with tomato chopped smoked bacon onion and mozzarella. Lunch - ham egg salad with salad cream from Sainsburys Dinner - 2 sausages( Morrison’s toulouse sausages ) spring greens and spinach mix bare baked spaghetti(was very good) in a home made tomato and basil sauce. Strawberries and blackberries with cream for pudding Snack - 2 McVitie’s milk chocolate thin. No NovoRapid 8 units of lantus. BGL breakfast 5.5-5.6 Lunch 5.7-4.4 Dinner 4.7-4.2

Breakfast - 2 flat mushrooms topped with tomato chopped smoked bacon onion and mozzarella. Lunch - ham egg salad with salad cream from Sainsburys Dinner - 2 sausages( Morrison’s toulouse sausages ) spring greens and spinach mix bare baked spaghetti(was very good) in a home made tomato and basil sauce. Strawberries and blackberries with cream for pudding Snack - 2 McVitie’s milk chocolate thin. No NovoRapid 8 units of lantus. BGL breakfast 5.5-5.6 Lunch 5.7-4.4 Dinner 4.7-4.2
Born Toulouse! I'll get my coat.😳

B: Bacon & egg in a low carb muffin
L: Sliced polish sausage & cucumber in a bread thin
D: Chicken Thai green curry & cauli rice
Pud: 1 choc/peanut butter cup

Pimms & lemonade & 1 Jura Superstition.

Hello all, I'm back home but only for 3 days, we're off again on Thursday.
Today
Tea
B: Bacon butty on wholemeal, tea.
L: Assorted cheese with 6 Cheddars, coffee.
T: BBQ'd burger & 2 pork belly slices, salad & bread roll, tea.
Tea.

Saturday 19/5
FBG (5.30am) 4.1
Breakfast (6am): Bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes,
toast (one slice, walnut bread), baked beans / Grapefruit {338 Cal / 28.2g Carbs}

Snack (9am): Banana {67 Cal / 15.3g Carbs}
.......................................14 mile walk

Lunch (12pm): Picnic during walk, eaten on a hilltop
Lamb & barley broth {141 Cal / 17.0g Carbs}
Roast beef salad, pickle, hummus {158 Cal / 11.7g Carbs}
Strawberries, blackcurrants, yoghurt, walnuts {129 Cal / 7.6g Carbs}

Snack (4pm): Beer (Coors Light, 1 pint) {163 Cal / 8.0g Carbs}

Dinner (6pm): BBQ at friends house, estimated values
Sausage sandwich, lamb meatballs, salad {585 Cal / 38.7g Carbs}
Prosecco (1 small) / Beaujolais (2 small) {252 Cal / 7.2g Carbs}
Strawberries, yoghurt {78 Cal / 12.9g Carbs}
Scone, blackberry jam {185 Cal / 30.5g Carbs}

3 cups of coffee too

Calories 2175
Carbs 185.4g
Protein 105.3g
Fat 61.0g (Sat Fat 21.4g / Trans fat 1.3g)

Sunday 20/5
FBG (5.30am) Not measured today

Breakfast 1 (6.30am): At friends house so limited choice & estimated values
Porridge (made with semi skimmed milk), prunes,
dried apricots {342 Cal / 66.1g Carbs OUCH! far higher than anything I've had for ages}
.......................................2 mile walk
Breakfast 2 (9am): Bacon, mushrooms, fried egg {167 Cal / 2.6g Carbs}

.......................................2 mile walk
Lunch (12pm): Roast chicken, new potatoes, carrots, runner beans {378 Cal / 29.2g Carbs}
Ginger & pear cake (small piece) {102 Cal / 16.4g Carbs}

Back home so any bad choices are now completely my own
BG (6pm) 4.3

Dinner (6pm): Spicy tomato soup {110 Cal / 9.3g Carbs}
Turkey & avocado salad, figs, hummus {249 Cal / 14.2g Carbs}
Peach, blackberries, yoghurt, walnuts {141 Cal / 9.6g Carbs}

Snack (9pm): Toast (one slice, seeded), milk {143 Cal / 15.1g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 1723
Carbs 171.5g
Protein 105.3g
Fat 61.0g (Sat Fat 18.2g / Trans fat 1.0g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

Yesterday
Can't remember what I ate it was that much
252.2 carbs that carb fairy was looking after me tho woke at 06:20 with 8.6 I have been strict with myself today tho

Today:

B- Greek Yoghurt
L- Girls lunch - Prosecco, chicken feta & olive salad with dough sticks
D- Chicken Skewers, Salad. Breyers chocolate ice cream.

Stupid blood sugars!!!!!

My Yesterdays.
B –
Blue cheese with vine toms and OLIVES then I had a low carb muffin with sardines in tomato sauce.
Mid Morning –
½ Bar Ritters
L –
Raspberries and whipped cream.
Mid Afternoon –
Nowt
D –
Hunan Cuisine
Chicken with chillies, liver with clams, pak choi with garlic and mapo tofu.
Mid Evening –
Nowt
About 3.0 litres of coffee.
Iced Water with lime approx. 1.0l.
Chinese tea.
End for today.

IMG_6001.jpg IMG_6003.jpg IMG_6002.jpg IMG_6004.jpg

20/05/18
05:45 BS 7.8. 6 units Novorapid. Breakfast:- 2 poached eggs, 2 beef grills birds eye, 30g grated candian vintage cheese, cup twinnings everyday & 40ml longlife almond milk.
My version of a Philadelphia cheese steak!
08:00 BS 8.2

10:30 BS 8.3. 4 units Novorapid 29 units Levemir & all other meds. Lunch:- serving lamb casserole, 4 steam baby new potatoes 200g, 100ml pressed peach juice.

Felt tired & took my meds, even though a bit early, & slept after lunch! My right ear is throbbing & hurting. I think I have an ear infection. Soaked a cotton bud with a drop of tea tree oil & applied it inside my ear! Clipped the ragged edge of skin on my cut finger as it kept catching on things & applied some sudocrem! Slept until just after midnight! Finger has started to heal but, I definitely have an ear infection as I felt my right ear throbbing in pain through my sleep!

Breakfast - Greek yogurt and raspberries . Lunch - Ham & cottage cheese salad( lettuce tomato cucumber spring onion) Dinner - boiled Gammon 50g jersey royals cauliflower kale leeks carrot and a little gravy. Pudding strawberries and cream. Snacks - 3 fruit-tella no added sugar jelly sweets 1 apple. No NovoRapid 8 units lantus BGL Breakfast 4.6-4.4 Lunch 4.3-4.2 Dinner 4.8-4.5

20/05/18
I definitely have an ear infection as I felt my right ear throbbing in pain through my sleep!
I hope it’s not too painful and clears up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back