What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast - 150g yogurt with blackberries and 10g bran flakes. Lunch - 2 mushroom pizza ( 2 Portabella mushrooms tomato purée spread on top 1 slice ham chopped 3 black olives chopped 1spring onion chopped and topped with mozzarella baked in oven 10/15 mins) Dinner - pork steak (lemon and thyme) red cabbage 100g new potatoes and home made salsa (tomato spring onion coriander olive oil and cider vinegar) snack - 1 pear and 50g of cashew nuts half a bag pork scratching

B: Choc & sea salt nut bar
L: Cheese & tomato sarnie on Burgen
S: A very naughty thin slice of cherry bakewell sponge cake.
D: Eurovision Buffet. I had 1 calzone, 3 pigs in blankets, 2 fish nuggets, 1 mini chicken kebab & 1 burger cup
Pud: A generous helping of trifle.

8pm (after fasting) chicken 50g mushrooms 50g peppers 50g fried aubergine
Supper
100g natural yoghurt with blueberrys and strawberries

B. 2 slices of wholemeal bread with peanut butter and a large coffee.
L. sparkling water
D. 2slices of roast turkey with a little stuffing, 6small new potatoes 😱 I usually have 4 but wanted more , broccoli, Ketchup and a Diet Coke.
Water throughout the day.

B - jumbo oats, almond milk, raspberries, knob of butter and a coffee
coffee
D- wholemeal bacon sandwich, handful of raspberries and a peanut & choc protein bar
coffee
T - mince and mushrooms done in oxo, steamed sprouts, charlotte potatoes and a square Lindt 90%
coffee
3 pints water throughout the day
suddenly got a hankering for beetroot today :confused: so was surprised to find that sliced pickled beetroot is very kind in the way of carbs! 🙂 now what to have it with? xx

coffee
D- wholemeal bacon sandwich, handful of raspberries and a peanut & choc protein bar
coffee
T - mince and mushrooms done in oxo, steamed sprouts, charlotte potatoes and a square Lindt 90%
coffee
suddenly got a hankering for beetroot today :confused: so was surprised to find that sliced pickled beetroot is very kind in the way of carbs! 🙂 now what to have it with? xx
I have cheese and beetroot sandwiches with pickled onions.

coffee
coffee
coffee
I love pickled beetroot in a cheese sarnie

@grovesy and @Ljc you guys got physic powers? That's exactly what I was thinking! haha, love the idea of the pickled onions with it too!! And I was thinking possibly corned beef? What ya think? lol 🙂 xx

Sunday 13/5
FBG (5.30am) 4.1

Breakfast 1 (5.30am): Weetabix (made with almond milk), raspberries,
blackcurrants, almonds {231 Cal / 32.0g Carbs}
.....................................5 mile walk
Breakfast 2 (8am): Toast (one slice, seeded), garlic mushrooms,
tomatoes / Satsuma {191 Cal / 27.1g Carbs}

Lunch (12pm): Vegetable broth {118 Cal / 15.6g Carbs}
Ham & avocado salad, hummus {241 Cal / 11.4g Carbs}
Pear, blackberries, yoghurt {102 Cal / 14.6g Carbs}

Snack (3pm): Toast (sourdough), dressed crab {147 Cal / 17.0g Carbs}
.....................................3 mile walk

BG (6pm) 4.3
Dinner (6pm): Albacore tuna steak, roast potato & celeriac chips,
carrots, peas, sweetcorn {361 Cal / 32.7g Carbs}
Wine: Viognier (5oz) {120 Cal / 3.8g Carbs}
Dessert: Strawberries, vanilla ice cream {107 Cal / 13.0g Carbs}

Snack (9pm): Toast (one slice, sourdough) {111 Cal / 12.0g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 1810
Carbs 188.3g
Protein 86.2g
Fat 55.7g (Sat Fat 17.9g / Trans fat 0.8g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

My Yesterdays.
B – Small Banana
Mid Morning –
Nowt
L –
5 Sesame crackers with OLIVES and blue cheese.
Mid Afternoon –
½ bar Ritters Extra Fine Dark.
D –
Dinner out.
Spicy pickled fish (suan cai yu, 酸菜鱼), black fungus and spicy beef
Mid Evening –
Nowt
About 2.5 litres of coffee.
Water with lime approx. 2.0l.
End for today.

IMG_5910.jpgIMG_5908.jpgIMG_5909.jpgIMG_5911.jpg

B. 2slices of whole meal bread with lemon curd 😱 it was horrid 😉 so I had to wash it down with a very large coffee it’s a half pint mug :D
L. Was real hungry, 5 Ryvita’s 3 had a slice of liver sausage on, an apple , 3large strawberries and sparkling water.
D. Herby lamb shank, 4 tiny halves of roast potato done in goose fat , broccoli and a Coke Zero.
Water through the day

Breakfast 2 pork jerk sausages 1 fried egg and avocado (sausages Aldi 0.5g carbs each sausage) Lunch 2 egg ham and mushroom omelette with a few olives. Dinner roast chicken leeks cabbage broccoli 100g new potatoes. Snack 1 apple 1 bag lentil curls 2 squares green and black mint dark chocolate.

Breakfast 2 pork jerk sausages 1 fried egg and avocado (sausages Aldi 0.5g carbs each sausage) Lunch 2 egg ham and mushroom omelette with a few olives. Dinner roast chicken leeks cabbage broccoli 100g new potatoes. Snack 1 apple 1 bag lentil curls 2 squares green and black mint dark chocolate.
Welcome to the AVOCADO and OLIVES club.
Absolute Class...
:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back