What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today:

B- 100g Greek yoghurt. Coffee
L- salmon nicoise without new potatoes. Coffee
D- 2x burgers with coleslaw and rocket salad. Chocolate mousse.
Cava - a few glasses of cava :D

They have something similar in Iceland Vince and they’re pretty good in terms of carb content.

What’s not remotely good is the Haagen Daz salted caramel ice cream tub I’ve just eaten. 24 grams carb of absolute deliciousness! 😛

It’s soo yummy!!

They have something similar in Iceland Vince and they’re pretty good in terms of carb content.

What’s not remotely good is the Haagen Daz salted caramel ice cream tub I’ve just eaten. 24 grams carb of absolute deliciousness! 😛
Fully intend to over indulge when I get back in 21 days time lol:D not that I am counting.
My meat is ordered from the Great British Meat Co. and will be delivered when I get back and I have prepared a Morrisons delivery for the afternoon of the 31st. Took an absolute age to do in this internet but I wasn;t goingto be beaten.
Haagen Daz is extremely expensive here and it takes all my will power to resist and it is a struggle lol. Love the cafe's they have located throughout Shanghai.🙄.

Fully intend to over indulge when I get back in 21 days time lol:D not that I am counting.
My meat is ordered from the Great British Meat Co. and will be delivered when I get back and I have prepared a Morrisons delivery for the afternoon of the 31st. Took an absolute age to do in this internet but I wasn;t goingto be beaten.
Haagen Daz is extremely expensive here and it takes all my will power to resist and it is a struggle lol. Love the cafe's they have located throughout Shanghai.🙄.
Try kellys ice cream vince(vanilla) lot nicer than hagen day,

Haagen Daz is the "Creme de la Creme" for me but I will give Kelly's a try.
🙂

Breakfast- ham fried egg mushrooms and 2 Aldi thins lunch- grilled veg grilled salmon 2 Aldi thins. Dinner Burger bowl. 1 homemade burger 1 bacon medallion 1 dill pickle fried onion and mozzarella served in a lettuce leaf side of tomato cucumber and salad cress. Snack about 50g of almonds

Did you test this today, saw you didn't yesterday and am interested in the results! lol xx
Yes I did. Was 6.0 before (not ideal, but average) & 7.7 2 hrs after. So, not too bad, but will only have occasionally.

B: Home made muesli (a rise of 1.7 after 2hrs, so ok in moderation🙂)
L: pack of Fridge Raiders & pack of Meteors (pork meat balls)
D: (At Bruv's) 3 faggots, peas, carrots & new potatoes
Pud: (which I made at home & took over) chocolate orange mousse with berries

Must admit, I prefer Haagen Daz but this is the first I’ve had since my diagnosis 3 yrs ago!
Think hagen Daz is my least favourite ice cream,very gritty like eating cous cous,lol,x

Well it got me back with my morning reading but hey, never regret what you’ve done because at that time it was exactly what you wanted! :D
Don't think any ice cream is regrettable Amigo,lol

Well it got me back with my morning reading but hey, never regret what you’ve done because at that time it was exactly what you wanted! :D
I love ice cream but I’m trying to avoid it at the minute my willpower is none existent when it comes to a good ice cream.

B. My usual and a large coffee
L. 4 slices of liver sausage, an apple and some sparkling water.
D. An un bolused for salad . Lettuce, 4 slices of sweet pickled beetroot, 2 large slices of roast turkey , coleslaw a small spoonful of Coronation chicken , hard boiled egg , salad cream and a Coke Zero, with only a slight blip on the Libre line 🙂
Water through the day.

I love ice cream but I’m trying to avoid it at the minute my willpower is none existent when it comes to a good ice cream.

You could try getting some Magnums or Cornettos to go in the freezer. You then know exactly how many carbs you're consuming rather than guessing (or not) spooning out of a tub. Works at our place anyway 🙂

And the problem I find is its gotta be a tub not a bowl,lol

Reactions: Ljc
You could try getting some Magnums or Cornettos to go in the freezer. You then know exactly how many carbs you're consuming rather than guessing (or not) spooning out of a tub. Works at our place anyway 🙂
Magnum and corneto are just not the same,strictly a tub,and ice cream is the only food I don't weigh or look at nutrition,just gotta go for it,lol

L - Hummus & Celery with a couple of spoons of pickled garlic
S - Hummus
D - Air fried chicken thighs breaded with pork rinds, roasted cauliflower & steamed Bok Choy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back