What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today:
No breakfast as up all night with stomach pains. Lunch 1 slice of burgen toast with butter.
Snack - Cashew nuts with cup of tea.
Out for dinner tonight to Vegan restaurant and when I booked I asked them to have some low carb options. They are a fabulous little restaurant and very accommodating.

Today:
No breakfast as up all night with stomach pains. Lunch 1 slice of burgen toast with butter.
Out for dinner tonight to Vegan restaurant and when I booked I asked them to have some low carb options. They are a fabulous little restaurant and very accommodating.
Oh no hope you are feeling better tonight 🙂 x

Oh no hope you are feeling better tonight 🙂 x
Thank you. I managed a bite to eat tonight!
Starter: Pepper & garlic soup - I didn't eat the bread
Main: Aubergine, tomato and quinoa moussaka
Dessert: Coconut panacotta.
1.5 glasses of red wine.

Stomach still a bit grumpy. Been on the stepper to use up the sugar in my blood stream before I test!

Today:
Sorry to hear you had a bad night Grogg1 & hope tonight's restaurant meal didn't have any adverse effects. Hope you sleep well tonight & that you feel more like yourself tomorrow morning. Spk soon & take care.

Sorry to hear you had a bad night Grogg1 & hope tonight's restaurant meal didn't have any adverse effects. Hope you sleep well tonight & that you feel more like yourself tomorrow morning. Spk soon & take care.

Thank you. I'm hoping last night was just a one off. A bit of TV then off to bed and up bright an early (I joke I'm never bright in the morning) for work tomorrow!
Sleep well x

Menu for Tuesday 240117
BG 4.7 @ 6.01am - Bottle water with fibre
Breakfast:
3 large fried eggs, 5oz cabbage, butter
Pt Aspirin water, meds and a cod liver oil capsule
BG 5.8 @ 12noon
Bottle water throughout the afternoon.
BG 5.6 @ 2.33pm
Dinner:
4oz Cheddar, 3 hard boiled eggs, 8oz salad, mayo
BG 5.3 @ 9.01pm
Bottle water and a Levothyroxine pill.
First thing after loo - 15 stones 3.6 pounds on the digital scales...
Tum = <49

Menu for Wednesday 250117
BG 5.6 @ 7.03am - Bottle water with fibre
Breakfast:
3oz tomatoes 6oz celery 3oz onion 1oz garlic 9oz mushrooms 2 large fried eggs 1oz Cheddar.
Pt Aspirin water, meds and a cod liver oil capsule
BG 6.0 @ 12.22pm
Bottle water throughout the afternoon.
BG 6.2 @ 5.56pm
Dinner:
Tuna (2 lg cans!) 5oz Romaine, 2oz cucumber, 2oz tomato, 2oz onion, mayo
BG 5.9 @ 7.44pm
Bottle water and a Levothyroxine pill.

First thing after loo 15 stones 2.0 pounds on the digital scales...
Tum = <49

Yesterday's delights were -
B - Porridge
L - Small Jacket sweet potato with grated cheese
D - We go to the pub every wednesday and I really fancied all day brekkie but cant have some items on it but they will swap stuff. So I had, 3 eggs, 2 bacon, 2 sausages, grilled tomato and half a slice of fried bread, it was bloody lovely.

Yesterday

B - Rice Crispies
L - Chicken casserole with wholemeal pasta
S - Chocolate Eclair (oh so good!), 1x yoyo, a couple of mini biscuits (sharing with my toddler!)
D - Roasted veg, 2x sausages
S - Hula hoops

I was hungry yesterday!!

Yesterday
B. Avocado
Mid am Cappucino
L. Pret a manger Duck salad wrap and another cappuccino
D. Spag bol.
Snack before bed. handful of cashews and a couple of grapes.

I love duck!

B- Porridge
D - Left over beef stir fry from tea the night before, its lush and 1 syn on SW, we have it with noodles though, this one - http://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/gingered-beef-stirfry-with-rice.aspx
Snack - banana
T - Chicken Pesto Pasta with cheese (Childs fave, plus quick and easy) and a latte after tea as a treat
Snack before bed - Toast

That's a lot of carbs for me, normally I don't have any at lunch, but the stir fry is beyond nice!

Yesterday.
B: Slice of toasted Burgen.
L: Tuna salad & mayo.
Nature Valley protein bar.
D: Mixed kebab with garlic mayo & salad (no pitta).
2 squares 85% choc.

B - Poached Egg, 1 rasher Bacon, Greek Yoghurt & Blueberries
L - Ham Salad
D - Chicken Bhuna, 2 Chappatis

Snack - 1 raw carrot, 2 Tuc Biscuits

24 jan. Bgl before going to by-bys! 5.4
Yesterday before breakfast bgl 5.4
Breakfast: one poached egg on toasted crumpet + cup of decaf tea
Snack: handful almond nuts + mug of skinny latte
Lunch: was out & about so skipped. Water.
Nil afternoon snack
Bgl before evening meal: 4.9
Eve.meal: Braised steak & onions, 2 new baby potatoes, runner beans, carrot & 2 baby corn. Small tub tiramisu to die for!
1&1/2hrs later....20mins on exercise bike with 30secs bursts
Snack: 6 cold firm crunchy green grapes! (Kept in the fridge )
Last bgl before retiring for the night: 5.2

Daily intake:-
1ltr water; regular meds + 1 x 2mg garlic capsule
Type2 since April 2016... diet & exercise only.
Can't tolerate metformin coz of side effects.

Today
B - 2 toasted waffles with butter - before was 5.4
D - bacon, fried egg and mayo sandwich - before was 5.9
T - 1 1/2 small pork loin chops, 80g petits pois, 100g mashed potato with chives and some gravy - before was 5.8 x

Today
B - 2 toasted waffles with butter - before was 5.4
D - bacon, fried egg and mayo sandwich - before was 5.9
T - 1 1/2 small pork loin chops, 80g petits pois, 100g mashed potato with chives and some gravy - before was 5.8 x
Hi Kaylz. Loved your menu for dinner, not had pork loin chops lately which gives me food for thought so to speak!!! Take care

Hi Kaylz. Loved your menu for dinner, not had pork loin chops lately which gives me food for thought so to speak!!! Take care
We haven't had them in ages either and they were absolutely delicious, definitely put it on your menu 🙂 you take care too x

Starter: Pepper & garlic soup - I didn't eat the bread
Main: Aubergine, tomato and quinoa moussaka
Dessert: Coconut panacotta.
1.5 glasses of red wine.

Stomach still a bit grumpy. Been on the stepper to use up the sugar in my blood stream before I test!

So yesterday evening meal didn't cause me to go over 7 last night 🙂

Today:
B: 2 sausage 1 fried egg
L: 2 sausage and very generous portion of cauliflower with some gravy (wouldn't normally have so many sausage in one day but only other offering in staff canteen was fish or pork and I don't like either.
D: Broth - tofu puffs, choi sum (Chinese cabbage), chives, flat rice noodles. Only had a small portion of noodles.

OK I went off the reservation a little yesterday, but I did share my lunch with my eldest dog as she needed a little pick-me-up, glad to say she felt a lot better after lunch & all 4 of us went for a nice walk in the snow.

L - 3 mini Empanada's & Chicken Kabob (not sure which Shelby enjoyed more)
D - Chicken roulade with pesto & spinach stuffing with steamed Brussels & yellow squash tossed in butter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back