What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today
Tea
Nine bar
B: out - 2 bacon, 2 poached eggs, grilled tomatoes, beans, mushrooms, granary toast, tea.
L: Turkey & cranberry butty on Tesco high protein bread, berries, mullerlight yogurt, tea
T: Home made boblgnese, wholewheat pasta, 3 glasses red wine (it's wine Wednesday)
Just had some popcorn

My granddad bought an avocado the other day for my mum to try, she tried it today and doesn't like it, neither does my granddad although he's easily influenced and tried it after my mum said she didn't like it so whether he actually does or not is anybody's guess!! xx

Never will you win. We, the majority will overcome :D
BTW, I'm having avocado for brekkie tomorrow.
How dare you scousebird,come over to our side,you don't want to eat a green slimey slug,another one that been brain washed,x

How dare you scousebird,come over to our side,you don't want to eat a green slimey slug,another one that been brain washed,x
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, I really do like avocados; with poached eggs, in a salad, with prawns - mmmmmmmmmmmm. luvverly

Wednesday 25/4
FBG (5.30am) - 4.3
Breakfast 1 (5.30am): Porridge (made with almond milk), peach,
raspberries, almonds {307 Cal / 37.7g Carbs}
.....................................2 mile walk
.....................................5 km on rowing machine
Breakfast 2 (8am): Toast (one slice, sliced), smoked salmon, tomatoes,
scrambled eggs / Juice from half a grapefruit {303 Cal / 14.5g Carbs}

Snack (11am): Banana {59 Cal / 13.4g Carbs}
......................................5 km row

Lunch (12pm): Beef, carrot & pearl barley broth {154 Cal / 13.9g Carbs}
Turkey & avocado salad, ryvita, hummus {287 Cal / 12.9g Carbs}
Blackberries, kiwi, yoghurt, pistachios {168 Cal / 11.8g Carbs}

Dinner (6pm): Thai green curry (prawn, cashew & green bean),
jasmine rice {391 Cal / 32.2g Carbs}
Dessert : Coconut pana cotta [set coconut milk], flambed pineapple,
dulce de leche {139 Cal / 19.1g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 1866
Carbs 162.6g
Protein 117.8g
Fat 72.9g (Sat Fat 21.5g / Trans fat 0.4g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

My granddad bought an avocado the other day for my mum to try, she tried it today and doesn't like it, neither does my granddad although he's easily influenced and tried it after my mum said she didn't like it so whether he actually does or not is anybody's guess!! xx
Kaylz you need to try a bit,don't worry you'll only try it once,xx

Breakfast
2 biscuits
Dinner
2 toast(high protein bread)
Chicken peppers,home made tortilla
Snack
Small(ish) bowl of ice cream(nougat flavour) so proud of myself for not eating the tub even tho been thinking of it
2 pieces 85% chocolate

Oops! 😳 fell off the wagon a little yesterday, 24/04/18 & I’m not posting!

But, my steps count was just over 10000, WOW! Haven’t done THAT in over a year! Went shopping after morning appointment & ate out twice. BS levels were high all day as, I didn’t sleep well & woke early: never do sleep well before appointments etc.

Ate lunch an hour later than usual, nearer 2 actually, when my BS was rising again: delayed Levemir & metaformin! Didn’t do a good enough guess at carbs & cals so, after lunch was still high.

Stopped at a sandwich place I love & bought a positively SINFUL sandwich to eat for my dinner & crashed after a couple of posts & quick catch up on here: steps catching up on me!

Slept through the night & woke to a 10.7 at 05:42! That sandwich was BAD but, so GOOD!

Ah well, back on the wagon today! I promise! 🙄 with a whistle! :D
I think everybody falls of the wagon every now and then,lanny I did last week to ice cream,,x

Hmm dinner sounds divine Amigo I could definitely go for that, nee probs. I am very curious however, what the definition is of "a few pieces of Moser Roth Chocolate" considering they are small individual bars. 😉lol:D I would consider 1 piece = 1 bar :D
Mosser Roth that was my first bar dark chocolate last week,which I got to like,

Never will you win. We, the majority will overcome :D
BTW, I'm having avocado for brekkie tomorrow.
Wonderful way to start a new day.🙂

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, I really do like avocados; with poached eggs, in a salad, with prawns - mmmmmmmmmmmm. luvverly
Me too, with smoked salmon also.
Ambrosia of the Gods.
We have exquisite taste Scouser

My Yesterday.
B –
Medium banana
Mid Morning –
Nowt.
L –
Factory Lunch
Fish – No Comment, Asparagus lettuce with black fungus, rape stalks with a very little beef and hard boiled egg in soy sauce.
Mid afternoon –
When arrived home.
A little blue cheese, and 4 sesame crackers. Pre 5.1, 1hr post 6.9, 2hr post 5.3. They are now on the menu.
D –
5 small pork sausages, 100% beef burger with 2 fried free range, chopped tinned toms with a little Lee and Perrins added.
Blackberries and whipped cream.
4sq Lindt 75%
Mid Evening –
Nowt
About 2.5 litres of coffee.
Water with Lemon approx. 0.5l.
End for today.

My Yesterday.
B –
Medium banana
Mid Morning –
Nowt.
L –
Factory Lunch
Fish – No Comment, Asparagus lettuce with black fungus, rape stalks with a very little beef and hard boiled egg in soy sauce.
Mid afternoon –
When arrived home.
A little blue cheese, and 4 sesame crackers. Pre 5.1, 1hr post 6.9, 2hr post 5.3. They are now on the menu.
D –
5 small pork sausages, 100% beef burger with 2 fried free range, chopped tinned toms with a little Lee and Perrins added.
Blackberries and whipped cream.
4sq Lindt 75%
Mid Evening –
Nowt
About 2.5 litres of coffee.
Water with Lemon approx. 0.5l.
End for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back