What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B. Didn’t eat.
L. 5 😱 Ryvita’s 3 hAd a little cheese on, an apple and sparkling water.
D. New potatoes, peas, Coke Zero , ive forgotten the rest
Before bed. Peanut butter kit Kat, an individual cheese and onion flan and an unknown amount of apple juice, I failed to resist the hypo hunger :(

15/04/18 (2240.77cals) yikes! But, actually it’s a timing issue: average for today & yesterday is 1582.895cals/day.
05:30 Breakfast *(BS 10.6) 439.93cals 34.382g carbs *8 units Novorapid.
0.5 slice veg roll hulls 36.4cals 3.25g carbs
1 sausage baked cookstown 78.03cals 9.2g carbs
2 poached eggs 158cals 0g carbs
100g baked beans heinz 79cals 12.8g carbs
1 slice toast kingsmill no crusts 50/50 47cals 8.5g carbs
5g pure butter dromona 36cals 0.035g carbs
1 cup tea twinings everyday 0cals 0g carbs
25ml almond milk 5.5cals 0.6g carbs
(Had cooked the other half slice of veg roll, another slice toast with butter & a 2nd cup tea that I didn’t eat: leftovers wrapped in fridge! Also tried no honey in tea: so, so but, think I can get used to it?)

07:12 (BS 5.7) crikey! That’s some drop! Ate 1 oatcake nairns 36cals 4.35g carbs. Fluctuations not quite over yet, then!

11:30 Lunch (BS 9.3) 515.88cals 55.07g carbs 6 units Novorapid 31 units Levemir & all other meds.
2x135g steam veg birds eye sun. mix 146cals 22g carbs
10g pure butter dromona 72.8cals 0.07g carbs
65g salmon fillet tesco baked 135.98cals 0g carbs
150ml cranberry juice ocean spray 63cals 15g carbs
1x90ml solero exotic ice cream 98.1cals 18g carbs
(Again only ate half the salmon but, really wanted the ice cream: maybe superfluous but, nice now & then!)
13:18 (BS 9.2)

Umm! Maybe panicked a wee bit in eating the oatcake earlier? Then again, what would it have dropped to without it?

Slept around 17:00

21:58 (BS 6.1) woke up.

23:07 Dinner leftovers *(BS 7.7) 345.365cals 26.545g carbs 8 units Novorapid sleep/wake.
65g salmon fillet tesco baked 135.98cals 0g carbs
0.5 slice veg roll hulls 36.4cals 3.25g carbs
1 slice toast kingsmill no crusts 50/50 47cals 8.5g carbs
5g pure butter dromona 36cals 0.035g carbs
100g baked beans heinz 79cals 12.8g carbs
1 cup tea twinings everyday 0cals 0g carbs
25ml almond milk 5.5cals 0.6g carbs
0.25tsp honey rowse 5.485cals 1.36g carbs
(Easing into no sugar in tea!)
01:06 (BS 9.7)

One last, hopefully, drop in BS after breakfast to keep me on my toes!

Oops! Edited to add *(BS 10.6) * 8 units Novorapid. *(BS 7.7)

Last edited:
B.Half a tin of John West kippers on wholemeal toast with spinach and a tomato
L. Slow cooked lemon garlic chicken with baby new potatoes ( slow cooked chiken is to die for, so succulent) and veg
T. The other half of the kippers on toast with two baby new potatoes
Snack. Two cereal bars and a cup fo hot milk.

Sunday 15/4
FBG (5.30am) - 4.2
Breakfast (8am): Scrambled eggs, ham, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans,
toast (one slice, seeded) / Juice from one orange {399 Cal / 28.1g Carbs}

Snack (10am): Banana {55 Cal / 12.5g Carbs}
.................................12 mile walk
Lunch (12.30pm): [Picnic during walk] Prawn, smoked salmon
& avocado salad {335 Cal / 9.7g Carbs}
Plums, blackberries & blueberries, yoghurt, walnuts {146 Cal / 10.5g Carbs}
Fruitcake {130 Cal / 20.8g Carbs}

Snack (3pm): Beer {129 Cal / 10.7g Carbs}

Dinner (6pm): Roast chicken, roast potatoes & parsnips,
carrot & swede, green beans, redcurrant jelly {388 Cal / 35.2g Carbs}
Dessert (9pm): Strawberries, raspberries, yoghurt, pistachios {133 Cal / 10.1g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 1764
Carbs 144.0g
Protein 108.5g
Fat 64.6g (Sat Fat 13.3g / Trans fat 0.5g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

B: Full English (2 sausages, 2 thick cut bacon, egg, tinned toms & low carb fried bread.
L: Nowt. Too full.
D: Quarter of low carb quiche, Greek salad & cous cous
Pud: Home made rhubarb crumble (made with ground almonds, ground linseed & butter) with double cream

Tested BG 2 hrs after pudding and rose by just 1 mmol/l.🙂

Pud: Home made rhubarb crumble (made with ground almonds, ground linseed & butter) with double cream
Tested BG 2 hrs after pudding and rose by just 1 mmol/l.🙂
Like it :D

Breakfast
2 toast seeded bread
Tea
Chicken,peppers mushrooms broccoli cauli in a bit of curry sauce
Snacks
Piece of 85% chocolate( that's going to take some getting used to)
And when I mentioned about Mrs killing me off well Iceland have only gone and put Ben and Jerry's on offer haven't they so will have to start afresh again today

Breakfast
2 toast seeded bread
Tea
Snacks
And when I mentioned about Mrs killing me off well Iceland have only gone and put Ben and Jerry's on offer haven't they so will have to start afresh again today
You will get used to the 85% surprisingly quickly I did and am addicted lol🙄
The 90% is even better
You need to get onto the blue cheese and olives though 😉

Breakfast
2 toast seeded bread
Tea
Snacks
I love Ben & Jerrys Heath...on Easter weekend I had family to dinner...I bought a tub of their Pralines & Cream...just in case anyone wanted some after their huge dinner...unfortunately the night before I thought I'd have just a small spoonful...suddenly I realised the whole tub had disappeared...oops😳

You will get used to the 85% surprisingly quickly I did and am addicted lol🙄
The 90% is even better
You need to get onto the blue cheese and olives though 😉
The the one before that was 50% soon got used to that,then when I tried the 85% found out it's as bad as blue cheese and olives,up up there with the avocados,lol

The the one before that was 50% soon got used to that,then when I tried the 85% found out it's as bad as blue cheese and olives,up up there with the avocados,lol
Philistine 😱😛

I love Ben & Jerrys Heath...on Easter weekend I had family to dinner...I bought a tub of their Pralines & Cream...just in case anyone wanted some after their huge dinner...unfortunately the night before I thought I'd have just a small spoonful...suddenly I realised the whole tub had disappeared...oops😳
One thing gotta be Greatfull for bubsie is that there only 500ml used to eat 2/3 litres at a time of vanilla, ice cream and rusk are my biggest downfall,lol x

One thing gotta be Greatfull for bubsie is that there only 500ml used to eat 2/3 litres at a time of vanilla, ice cream and rusk are my biggest downfall,lol x
OOh not sure about the rusk Heath...but I find the ice cream difficult to resist...so I just won't buy it anymore now.:(

God, and I thought I was bad 😱

Trust you to come out with posh words Vince just had to look that up.lol
I learned it from that @Bubbsie She has called me that on more than on occasion. I always took it as a compliment :D At least I was a somethingstine, must be worth a few quid at least:D

I learned it from that @Bubbsie She has called me that on more than on occasion. I always took it as a compliment :D At least I was a somethingstine, must be worth a few quid at least:D
Trust you to come out with posh words Vince just had to look that up.lol
Heath he doesn't know what it means...he just likes the sound of it😛😛😛.

Just explained that to Heath Vince...yes of course it was complimentary:D...honest you can trust me😉.

God, and I thought I was bad 😱
Used to live couple of mile from ice cream factory in Hyde and get couple of tubs at a time several times a week started giving me discounts then and giving me tubs of new flavours to try,and when I was working there was ice cream factory at top of lane so had to keep them in business as well

Used to live couple of mile from ice cream factory in Hyde and get couple of tubs at a time several times a week started giving me discounts then and giving me tubs of new flavours to try,and when I was working there was ice cream factory at top of lane so had to keep them in business as well
😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back