What did you eat yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday
Tea
B: Bacon & egg butty on Tesco sunflower & pumpkin seed bread
L: Naughty - 2 sausage rolls, 2 mini pork pies, 4 mini sausages & 3 savoury mini eggs. Tea
Aperol spritz
Tea
T: With friends - cheese & wine evening so lots of cheese, 3 assorted crackers, 3 slices of baguette, prosecco (lots of :D)
Red bush tea before bed.

Oh, we love it. We live on what was a farm once, it's now an equestrian centre. We have horses in all the fields around us.🙂
If we ever win lottery that's where we'd be in the wilds if we don't were all packing and coming yours,lol

Deja vous day
Breakfast
Omelette with cheese
Tea
Chicken breast,100g mixed peppers,100g mushrooms,1 wrap
Snacks
300m of that very fatening yoghurt
Sml nougat bar

Well, just arrived back in Shanghai
No formal foodie list for today.
So far had:-
Hotel buffet breakfast
Ham , Cheese, Toms, Sausage, Eggs, about 8 coffees.
At the airport I had some fried chicken
On the flight I had smoked salmon, a sirloin steak with omelette, broccoli, pineapple and a roll. Korean Air did is specially for me.
Not decided on dinner yet.

Well, just arrived back in Shanghai
No formal foodie list for today.
So far had:-
Hotel buffet breakfast
Ham , Cheese, Toms, Sausage, Eggs, about 8 coffees.
At the airport I had some fried chicken
On the flight I had smoked salmon, a sirloin steak with omelette, broccoli, pineapple and a roll. Korean Air did is specially for me.
Not decided on dinner yet.
You don't half get spoilt you Vince,what does one have to do for a doggy bag,lol

You don't half get spoilt you Vince,what does one have to do for a doggy bag,lol
hmmm will have to give that serious thought young man .
We don't say doggy bag here, you could end up with a stir fried actual on in bag 😱

hmmm will have to give that serious thought young man .
We don't say doggy bag here, you could end up with a stir fried actual on in bag
for all you people who don't know,where I live a doggy bag is a term used for Example if you go out for a meal and you have food left over you ask them put it in a doggy bag so you can take it home,either for yourself or someone else,lol what phrases do you all use where your from

It's doggy bag where I come from (East Anglia) & it's doggy bag where wifey comes from (Leeds).🙂

Doggy bag up in my part of Scotland x

for all you people who don't know,where I live a doggy bag is a term used for Example if you go out for a meal and you have food left over you ask them put it in a doggy bag so you can take it home,either for yourself or someone else,lol what phrases do you all use where your from

The point Vince is making is they eat dogs where he lives in Shanghai, China! :D

I've remembered what I had for lunch now. It was quiche.🙂

10pm last night - 2 vanilla Viennese thins
B - jumbo oats, raspberries, knob of butter and a coffee
coffee
D - wholemeal streaky bacon sandwich, small handful raspberries and a peanut & choc protein bar
coffee
T - mince, sprouts and mushrooms in oxo, charlotte potatoes and 1 square Lindt 90%
coffee
3 pints water throughout the day

B - sausages in protein bread, tea

L - Home made lasagne, huge salad with sun dried tomatoes & sweetcorn, 3 small potato lattices, chive cream dip

D - prawn omlettte, side of fried mushrooms & mixed berries with fresh cream

Snacks - couple of chocolate Brazil nuts from hubbie’s birthday present :D

Today
Tea
B: 2 poached eggs on toasted sunflower & pumpkin bread. Coffee.
L: At Chartwell House National Trust cafe - A slice of broccoli & Stilton quiche, salad, potato salad & a tsp chutney. Tea.
Coffee.
Tea.
T: 2 grilled pork steaks, cauliflower cheese & purple sprouting broccoli followed by rhubarb crumble & pouring cream. 1 glass fizz. (purple sprouting & rhubarb grown by my son)

Here by the way it is called a da bao 达宝
I always call it a dodgy bag which usually falls on deaf ears.
It is common practice to take any leftover food home with you in plastc containers. I never do but my Chinese friends always do.
Waste not, Want not. as they say.

*corrected my typos lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back